5% flavor, 50% VG 50% PG, 25 nic
As this steeped the flavor diverged from that of Real Cig. It became more dry, oddly enough, in a good way
It is very aromatic on exhale, with a nice mouth feel. The inhale is unoffensive, smooth, and very satisfying.
The taste on inhale is reminiscent of turkish tobacco with some virginia blended in, reminds me of my camel days. The good 'perfume' taste I commented on earlier balanced out entirely. It has a bit more 'body' than the Real Cig (see my earlier comments) I would hesitate to add anything to this
Plumes of vapor as always in my DIYs, which I can't ascribe or take away from any flavor, as I attribute it to my ham fisted VG portions
Incredibly impressed again. That's 2/2 that work perfectly as stand alones. I can't say that about anything else in my expanding shelf: TPA, FA, etc. Those flavors are all hopeless IMO as stand alones, though I do love them.
Makes DIY so darn easy
Love this flavor, love the Real Cig as well!
EDIT: For those that may be interested in this kind of thing...
I used my graduated cylinder for the VZ flavor mixes. 5 drops equals .1 ml right on the nose, every time so far.
Last edited by Cyrus Vap; 03-09-2012 at 11:57 PM.
delicious, delicious, delicious
That is my review of the Virgina Flu Cured Tobacco at only ONE hour steep time! I heard a lot of HYPE on these DIY flavor concentrates from VZ and they were all correct. I can tell my other flavors are going to KICK AZZ but I am giving them more steep time due to added flavor notes.
I will be making another BIG order of these and will set aside some stuff I have made to favor these....Yummy.
I am not a good one for reviews.
I dont taste all the extra notes that alot of users do.
The simple fact is I have tried alot of flavors from the big flavor compannies. None of them have the great flavor I get from every flavor I have tried to date from vapingzone. No perfume... no chemical tastes or smells. Pretty simple.... mix one flavor at about 2.5% and your good to go. Dont add any magic this magic that...no vinegar. The flavor does not weaken over time. The flavor is also very kind to my dual carto's pretty close to doubling the carto's life
I cannot wait to mix tomorrow. I am too tired from working tonight. However, I did the sniff test. Yummy! I have Cherry, Purecig, and Honey Flu cured. When I usually do a sniff test with other flavors I usually don't get excited. However, these flavors smell good. The Cherry I must say smells very cherry. The other two smell delicious as well.
I am using 70 pg 30 vg with 2.5% flavor and 20 mg nic on all my mixes...
1) Realcig.....smooth and mellow
2) Virginia flu cured.... more like a analog cig
3) Honey flu cured...... light tobacco with a honey flavor ( one of my personal favorites)
4) Desert ship....... tobacco not as mellow as real cig
5) Ry4................. hmm...alot of flavor
6) Wenston.......... Tobacco..peppery
7) Nuport............. Menthol flavor like a cig
8) Sam Mint.......... Menthol flavor like a cig
9) Tobacco........... Tobacco flavor but not like a cig
10) Tobacco blended.. Tobacco flavor but not like a cig
11) Cigar............... More robust like a cigar (personal favorite)
12) Black and Mild.... Tons of flavor...smooth and mild (personal favorite)
13) Cherry.............. Excellent cherry flavor...rich
14) White coffee...... You guessed it.... coffee with cream no sugar... (going to be great in morning and when ever)
15) French Pipe........ Amazing pipe taste and smell (going to top of my list)
16) 555 .................. A real good 555 flavor (could be an all day vape)
Taste is subjective....anyone of these could be my all day vape. But why do that? I still have plenty to try. I can honestly say I have rejected none I have tried. No perfume or chemical taste or smell.
I wish I could give a better review but that is for others like jimi and cyrus and others that taste a hint of this and that...lol
Last edited by mgmrick; 03-11-2012 at 07:25 AM. Reason: added to review list