E-Liquid Vz Usa - Page 14
Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
Like Tree870Likes

Thread: E-Liquid Vz Usa

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Ok this is the easy post... these flavors are on order...

Mandarin
    Cherry
    Ry4
    More real cig
    Black and mild
    Grape

DIY-Flavoring-Alcohol Base | E Liquid Flavoring-Alcohol Base - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | eGo Tank

The harder post......
    We based our flavor concentrates on what sold well in our premixed sales. However the flavor concentrates are not following our premixed sales. So in an effort to match the needs of our custmors we are throwing it out to you to help us carry what you want

What blends of flavor do you all want. We can have special blends made. The black and mild was a special blend....

We will continue to monitor this thread and see what flavor blends show up on multiple posts and see if the flavor blends can be made..

Example is jimi is requesting cinn bun and black fire

Thanks Louie...

DIY-Flavoring-Alcohol Base | E Liquid Flavoring-Alcohol Base - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | eGo Tank

Please also rate our present line of what flavors you have interest in so we can order the flavors that you all want us to carry

Thanks

One more request please...

We know you are all busy making up your newest flavor batches. When things slow down stop over to our site and rate the flavors you have tried...

Thanks... Louie

It would be great if smaller sizes were available either individually or a sample pack of 5 or so
    I would have no problem ordering tobacco at 7 ml but some other flavors that may interest
    Me like fruit or beverage etc I don't pull the trigger on due to cost at that size
    tobacco is a sure thing for me but others may not be that way I could try them and I would bet some would end up as flavors I would want more and larger sizes of. Something I hope the vendor would consider doing
    mgmrick likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ClickHereForVirus View Post
    It would be great if smaller sizes were available either individually or a sample pack of 5 or so
    I would have no problem ordering tobacco at 7 ml but some other flavors that may interest
    Me like fruit or beverage etc I don't pull the trigger on due to cost at that size
    tobacco is a sure thing for me but others may not be that way I could try them and I would bet some would end up as flavors I would want more and larger sizes of. Something I hope the vendor would consider doing
    Good input...

I dont vape flavors very much more into tobacco but based on the reviews... grape tastes like grape... apple like apple and so forth
    MrBeo likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    One more request please...

We know you are all busy making up your newest flavor batches. When things slow down stop over to our site and rate the flavors you have tried...

Thanks... Louie
    I think I was the first to do so? COME on Guys and Gals, you know it helps others to give your thoughts on these flavors and if your like me "I" read what people post before I order so its Helping other DIY friends to pick a flavor on your recommendations. So far the Mandarin was rated and a couple tobaccos BUT I need your help picking some other stuff!!!

Keep a good Heavy supply of Mandarin, Grape, Virginia Flu, Honey Cured Tobacco. Those will be great sellers always!
    Last edited by MrBeo; 03-11-2012 at 05:55 AM.
    mgmrick and louielouie like this.

ECF Veteran

Silly as it sounds not all vapers are on ecf.

Vendor needs some reviews on his site for those couple of vapers that are not on ecf can see the reviews

Yes mrbeo nice review over on vapingzone for the honey flu cured tobacco.... mine right below yours
    louielouie and MrBeo like this.

ECF Veteran

Updated...

I am using 70 pg 30 vg with 2.5% flavor and 20 mg nic on all my mixes...

1) Realcig.....smooth and mellow
    2) Virginia flu cured.... more like a analog cig
    3) Honey flu cured...... light tobacco with a honey flavor ( one of my personal favorites)
    4) Desert ship....... tobacco not as mellow as real cig
    5) Ry4................. hmm...alot of flavor
    6) Wenston.......... Tobacco..peppery
    7) Nuport............. Menthol flavor like a cig
    8) Sam Mint.......... Menthol flavor like a cig
    9) Tobacco........... Tobacco flavor but not like a cig
    10) Tobacco blended.. Tobacco flavor but not like a cig
    11) Cigar............... More robust like a cigar (personal favorite)
    12) Black and Mild.... Tons of flavor...smooth and mild (personal favorite)
    13) Cherry.............. Excellent cherry flavor...rich
    14) White coffee...... You guessed it.... coffee with cream no sugar... (going to be great in morning and when ever)
    15) French Pipe........ Amazing pipe taste and smell (going to top of my list)
    16) 555 .................. A real good 555 flavor (could be an all day vape)

Taste is subjective....anyone of these could be my all day vape. But why do that? I still have plenty to try. I can honestly say I have rejected none I have tried. No perfume or chemical taste or smell.

I wish I could give a better review but that is for others like jimi and cyrus and others that taste a hint of this and that...lol
    louielouie likes this.

Thanks MrBeo.... for posting your honest opinion's on your site

Look forward to more reviews

Thanks....louie