SmokeyVapor Official Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SmokeyVapor Official Thread

Default SmokeyVapor Official Thread

Welcome to the SmokeyVapor.net Official Thread!

Our goal is to offer quality products for a frustration free vaping experience. We also wanted to create a place where you can purchase everything you need to start vaping. The products we sell are products we use every day. Of course, everyone has their own taste and preferences, so we understand what works for us, may not work for someone else. With new products, updated devices, and improvements in vaping products coming every month, we will be adding new products as we can. But, you can rest assured, we will only carry quality products, both now and in the future.

We invite you to stop by and check us out! We carry starter kits, cartomizers, tanks, batteries, chargers, drip tips, and ejuice. Free shipping in the United States with a $10 order.

We plan on having specials from time to time, as well as the occasional coupon. For March 2012, we are offering 10% off any order with coupon code: smokey

If there is something you want us to carry on our site, please let us know in a reply to this thread or send us an email at [email protected]. Customer service is our number one priority, so please let us know how we are doing.

Thanks, Thomas and John.

www.SmokeyVapor.net

Super Member ECF Veteran

Ordered a set of 1.7 smoktech cartos. Shipping was fast and price was really good. They were even nice enough to include a free gift. This carto got a heck of a workout last night because of stress from the bad storms. It took the abuse and is still working great today.

F
    avorite juice Christmas cookie by Crossroads Vapor.

PIF moderator / owner Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Glad to see you on the forum I placed my first order last week - great price on flanged cartos

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

Thanks for your comments. I am looking to add 1.7 ohm single coil flanged tank cartomizers to my line. Is this something anyone would prefer over the 1.5 ohm dual coil flanged cartos?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I placed my order sun nite, received a confirmation email. Then I received another confirmation email mon morning, and shortly after that a shipping notice!

Wow!! Now if you guys would just carry some drip attys, and a lil DIY supply, I would be in love!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

O I do have a question tho, I ordered the single coil cartos, I have never used them before, I have always bought the dual coil, can u tell me what is different? Will they last longer? Are they easier on th batteries in the mods? D u still get as much warmth and vapor? Thanks!

Lethalp, I think you will be very happy with the single coil cartos. As with juices, everyone has different likes and dislikes, but if you are looking for loads of vapor and a very nice flavor, you can't beat the 1.7 ohm single coils. I use both dual coil and single coil cartos, usually using the dual coil in my tanks. I usually get about two weeks out of a carto, but I have noticed the darker, sweeter juices will take a toll on the carto. With these type of juices, I find the taste and draw diminishes after about one week. Also, you might notice the battery will last a little longer with single coil cartos over dual coil. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy your experience with your cartos.

PIF moderator / owner Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I definately prefer single coils. some 2.0 or 2.5 for higher voltages would be good too.

This signature has been deleted by Loxmythe Reason: He's just mean

Thanks for the advice, I will add them to my shopping list.

We just started the first of our weekly specials.

Weekly special for March 11 to March 18, 2012:

Smoktech DC Tank system (includes 1.5ohm dual coil carto and black drip tip) for $7.99.

Also, for March we have a 10% off coupon with the coupon code: smokey

Yes, you can use the coupon code with the weekly specials, making your cost $7.19! Free shipping included with a $10 order.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast