CONTEST - WIN AN XPOWER KIT! Check out Genuine Joye eGo-T Kits from 58.49 plus other great deals. - Page 3
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: CONTEST - WIN AN XPOWER KIT! Check out Genuine Joye eGo-T Kits from 58.49 plus other great deals.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would help out Clint Eastwood in his "Spagetti Westerns" with an epower wrappped in cigar colored wrap and fill it with BlueBacco, he could still look so smoking hot and be happy at the same time.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would choose to meet Walt Disney. He was a chain smoker and he died too young from lung cancer. I would give him an Xpower and I would pick Winton as the flavor of the juice. I would beg him to start vaping so he could stay on this earth longer and share more of his genius with us.
    kelleymcm likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

keep them coming!!!!

The person I would have liked to get off analogs was not famous to anyone other then me. It would have been my grandfather. He had many stories of war and life in general and I am glad I got to hear a lot of them. The most interesting story was when the ship he was on was torpedoed and they limped their way to England to get the ship repaired. They lost all the food on the ship and the only food they could get from England at the time was chicken. They spent the next 30 days eating chicken for every meal. He then rattles off chicken noodle soup, fried chicken, etc. and it sounded just like the guy in Forest Gump with the different ways to cook shrimp. I finally caught on why he never ordered chicken at a resteraunt or eat turkey at Thanksgiving even. He smoked since the age of 8! He even smoked after he was diagnosed, I asked him why donít you quit and he would say "what am going to get cancer?" No grandpa you already accomplished that. I would give him a "Boge VEC Passthrough Kit - Black", so he could charge up with a cigarette lighter adapter in his car when he was on his way to golf, or bowling or whatever. I would set him up with several of your tobacco flavors (thank god you do not have any chicken flavors). Now for the why part of the equation I think that anyone would love to have been able to get a loved one of analogs way back when and have extended their life. Sorry I could not think a famous person that I would have liked to convert, I just thought what if I could go back and time and who would I convert and my Grandpa was the first person to come to mind.

Thanks for the contest and reminder of why I switched to vaping.

Give Cheech and Chong an Ego-c and some watermelon, maybe they'd trade for a bag of that no-name stuff they puff! Yeah RIGHT!!!
    kelleymcm, AG51 and MissP like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would like send Xpower kit and the premium 555 ejuice - to Jennifer Asiton, so she'll be healthy when she does get pregant! Also, then everyone couln't b@$#%$ at her with child in her arms. Especially if she ends up with one of those MIL. Then she could also flip off the photo opt shooters, trying to catch her smoking!
    Last edited by GLRogerss; 03-16-2012 at 11:44 PM.
    kelleymcm likes this.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran thehangdude's Avatar

I would go back and find Elvis Presley. He would need the best, so I would give him BOGE VEC Passthrought Kit to replace his nasty little cigars.

I would fill the VEC tank with a mix of Liberty Banana and Liberty Peanut Butter. This will change his career for the better. He will no longer crave the unhealthy sandwiches that made him into an overwieght laughing stock. He will no longer need cigarettes and drugs. So, he doesn't have to hide out as a gas station attendent until his early death in 2008. He would instead continue to perform his songs, and may still be alive today.
    AG51 and MissP like this.
    I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad I take something for it.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Looks like some good competition for this contest.

Tanner's gonna have a hard time picking a winner!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Randall is right this is gunna be tuff to pick the winner but theres one more day to post in here so keep them rolling in!?!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I would go back in time and give one to Hitler, since maybe if he smoked a little and relaxed he wouldn't have killed so many of my peeps...and then I would jump forward in time and everybody would call me awesome for having avoided a genocide and creating a peaceful world. This is turn would make me famous, and then I would give one to myself, and then I would be president and could jam the end of my new e-cig into a chubby intern.

The end.

Oh, my bad, didn't read enough. I would give him the E-power, and I would give myself an Epower when I am famous too! Surely large enough to satisfy even the most hard to please intern!

Vote ian74 2012!
    Last edited by ian74; 03-19-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast