Mountain Oak Vapors - Premium Tennessee E-Liquid - Page 3
Page 3 of 1077 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
Like Tree20855Likes

Thread: Mountain Oak Vapors - Premium Tennessee E-Liquid

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran LeDean's Avatar

We've finished another contest today! Woo it was a lot of fun. Thanks to all that played and congratulations to 36Tinybells, our winner!

DM
    Sir Vapes A Lot Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Placed an order! looking forward to trying the new juices.
    Question?? will these need some time to steep or are they ready to vape ?
    LeDean likes this.

Moved On Verified Member

Hey LeDean, just wondering if your juice is in a glass bottle. They look to be glass from the website and I have recently just started putting all mine into glass.
    There is a few companies that I have gotten juice from and they use a very soft plastic. Their liquid to me has a certain taste I can't vape anymore. I think I need to get in on the special you have going on, looks like some good flavors too.

Quote Originally Posted by AzIrish View Post
    Hey LeDean, just wondering if your juice is in a glass bottle. They look to be glass from the website and I have recently just started putting all mine into glass.
    There is a few companies that I have gotten juice from and they use a very soft plastic. Their liquid to me has a certain taste I can't vape anymore. I think I need to get in on the special you have going on, looks like some good flavors too.

Why, yes, that is glass. We use nothing but the best. Get in on that special immediately!

The special deals will continue throughout the week! But they won't last forever. 100% USA made product, glass bottles, expertly crafted flavors, give us a try!

Today's song
    Chopper71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DM View Post
    Placed an order! looking forward to trying the new juices.
    Question?? will these need some time to steep or are they ready to vape ?
    DM, they should be ready for you to vape, always shake well when you get them and before use!
    DM likes this.

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Would you ever consider doing a custom blend of your Tennessee Original with your Tropical Sunrise?Tobacco and Pina Colda type flavors go well together.Another vendor makes this type but its really expensive.Its my favorite all day type of vape and I would for sure throw business your way.If I'm out of line please forgive me,I mean no harm and I apologize.If you don't ask you will never know right.
    LeDean likes this.

I think a fun option we might consider is allowing people to blend our current flavors together when they are purchasing 15ML or 30ML bottles.

I dont' think we'll ever carry these sort of creations as a full-fledged stand alone product, but giving you the option to 'make your own' bottle so to speak, out of our already existing flavors, is definitely in the realm of possibilities and a fun and entertaining idea.

I'll talk with my hubby about it!
    Last edited by LeDean; 03-26-2012 at 09:46 PM.

I forgot to mention that giving people enough rope to hang themselves and have a bad experience has to be considered as well. We test all of our products thoroughly to make sure they can be enjoyed at length! Sometimes people think they want certain things.... until they get them! We've tried to make the environment as controlled as possible so we can be sure the final product is worthy of your time and money.

That being said, there has to be room for fun and creativity too! Definitely things to consider.