"Welcoming in Spring" From Spring Vapor! - Page 103
Page 103 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2329
Like Tree2895Likes

Thread: "Welcoming in Spring" From Spring Vapor!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran woody55's Avatar
    Hiding in "Gotvapes" North Texas Secret Bunker!
    Blog Entries

Oh well, maybe tomorrow! Shippin in Texas can be a pain sometimes!
    GLRogerss likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Since there are so many posts and Chief has upped the number, gotta get another one in here.

Congrats so far to all the winners!

Maybe this will be a lucky post

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by GLRogerss View Post
    Boy, are you going to have fun today Redfox
    Well, I will if these dag gone people stop calling me wanting me to work! Loading up some that Black Label RY4 PG free right now.

@tasiamay Get em in! Come back and say hi
    Snus likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tiesel View Post
    Thank you for the contest! You Rock!!
    I will 2nd that!

And I get Chipolte's for lunch!! Woo Hoo! (can you tell I like them?)
    GLRogerss likes this.
    Just remember when you "think" you are having a bad day someone else "IS" having a bad day.
    Last TC taken 05-15-13 Last given 09-29-13

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Lauralie View Post
    I will 2nd that!

And I get Chipolte's for lunch!! Woo Hoo! (can you tell I like them?)
    Love me some Chipolte!
    Lauralie likes this.

ECF Veteran

I wish we had a Chipolte, closest one in Springfield
    Last edited by GLRogerss; 04-11-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    Lauralie likes this.

ECF Veteran

@GL That stinks! I might go for Dickies BBQ today?! (better of the bbq places around here)
    Lauralie likes this.

ECF Veteran

Disclaimer...I am by no way a reviewer of any sort...I will do the best I can to give you an accurate description of what I find. Although I did receive this product free of charge I will give you my honest and unbiased review. It was fun typing that...

1st up....The Black Label RY4 PG Free @ 12mg nic -- Dripped on LR 306 Atomizer

His site description says "Good old fashion RY4... the way things used to be, remember? Heavy, bold caramel with a smooth tobacco finish."

Ok, first impression. Definitely a tobacco presence here. I get almost that aroma of when a fresh pack of cigs is first opened. I get a hint of caramel, and vanilla. This is a very smooth vape! I think that some steeping will make all the difference in the world on this one! I can really see the caramel coming through after a week or so.

Vapor production is very good, but that is to be expected being 100% VG.

Throat hit is a little mild, but once again I am vaping 100% VG and at 12mg nic.

If you're like me, I have a hard time steeping juices. I think that they should be ready upon receiving. That being said, I also know that it would be impossible for any vendor to have all the different varieties that they have ready to vape at any given time (withholding sample packs). So....is this vapable right out of the mailbox? Yes, and I am vaping it as I type this!

Will I purchase Spring Vapors RY4 again??? Most definitely.

Thank you Chief!
    Last edited by RedFox; 04-11-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: forgettin stuff

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

nice review
    Lauralie, Hummingbird and RedFox like this.

"Laughter is never too far away from tears"

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran thehangdude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedFox View Post
    Disclaimer...I am by no way a reviewer of any sort...I will do the best I can to give you an accurate description of what I find. Although I did receive this product free of charge I will give you my honest and unbiased review. It was fun typing that...

1st up....The Black Label RY4 PG Free @ 12mg nic -- Dripped on LR 306 Atomizer

His site description says "Good old fashion RY4... the way things used to be, remember? Heavy, bold caramel with a smooth tobacco finish."

Ok, first impression. Definitely a tobacco presence here. I get almost that aroma of when a fresh pack of cigs is first opened. I get a hint of caramel, and vanilla. This is a very smooth vape! I think that some steeping will make all the difference in the world on this one! I can really see the caramel coming through after a week or so.

Vapor production is very good, but that is to be expected being 100% VG.

Throat hit is a little mild, but once again I am vaping 100% VG and at 12mg nic.

If you're like me, I have a hard time steeping juices. I think that they should be ready upon receiving. That being said, I also know that it would be impossible for any vendor to have all the different varieties that they have ready to vape at any given time (withholding sample packs). So....is this vapable right out of the mailbox? Yes, and I am vaping it as I type this!

Will I purchase Spring Vapors RY4 again??? Most definitely.

Thank you Chief!
    Great review. I was on the fence with the Black Label RY4. It was good, but I just have so many different flavors. So I put it away and forgot about it.

Forward one month. I get a PM from Chief asking how the RY4 is doing. Heck, I had forgotten about it. I pull it out and revisit it. AMAZING! It blossomed into a delicious blend. The caramel now melts into your mouth. The tobacco has smoothed down. Everything has blended into a masterpiece of flavors!

If you can, hide it from yourself. In a week or two, it really is amazing!

You are more likely to be killed by an arrogant cop during a minor traffic violation
    than ebola.