ePipeMods Fully Custom Made Wood E-Pipes - Part 2
Page 1 of 1162 1234511511015011001 ... LastLast
Like Tree16708Likes

Thread: ePipeMods Fully Custom Made Wood E-Pipes - Part 2

Default ePipeMods Fully Custom Made Wood E-Pipes - Part 2

Hello ECF!
    MistBuster Matt here from ePipeMods.com and the MistBusters on youtube.

If you haven't already heard about us...
    We hand make the finest electronic pipes.

We have traditional style pipes including the following styles-
    Liverpool, Apple, Bulldog, Egg, Billiard, Canadian, Rhodisian etc.
    All with Bent or Straight Shanks.

These pipes maintain sizes from group 4-6 according to traditional pipe sizing.

The pipes come with a native eGo Mega 510 atty connection.
    The eGo mega type b is our preferred atty with outstanding vapor production (after break-in)
    Other recomended atty types are the CE2 and 510 cartos and the 306LR.

In addition to these atomizers we also carry real vulcanite pipe stems.
    We hand turn each stem to function as a drip tip or sleeve for the atty.
    Currently we have eGo mega type b drip tips.
    Soon to follow are the 306LR, eGo type A, and CE2/510 carto sleeve type tip.

These pipes can take 16340 or 18350 batteries.

They also have a manual button in the bowl available in the following colors-
    Satin Nickel, Patina Nickel, Brass, Patina Brass, and Bronze.
    The buttons, or switches, are very easy to interchange. So you can change colors in seconds!

Attachment 30804Attachment 30805Attachment 30806Attachment 30807Attachment 30809

We also carry our original development project The ProtoPype.

It is a dual (parallel run) 16340 3.7v device. This double battery feature allows for all day heavy vaping!
    It is also optimized for eGo mega atties. But can use same the vulcanite pipe tips and atties as the single battery mods.

Hope you like em! the Europeans sure do.
    Radikalc and robtest like this.

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MistBusterMatt View Post
    I'm not really sure why people keep asking for this. The Kick is not intended for this kind of set up at all.
    We have VV pipes using the eGo booster, which doesn't detract from the bowl size or form factor and achieves the same thing.
    Where as the Kick requires 1/3 of the battery compartment, 1/3 of the space normally designated to the battery for mAh.

I see how the Kick can be useful in 18650 standard metal mods. But that is about it.

The eGo booster provides the same result without reducing battery sizes, and can work with virtually any mod given the right adapters.

It really wasn't a hard decision on which product to go with. The eGo booster is simply the one that was designed to work with what we are doing.
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you at all with the question. I didn't know people had already asked, I just thought it would be one of your fun side projects, like the tesla gun or Moljinir. I understand that the booster works way better in your current application.

Also, I'm very happy to hear that the pipes will be on the site this weekend, hopefully the day after I get my tax return. Debating between a pipe or getting my computer finished (currently building from parts) for Diablo III. I think I'm edging more towards the pipe though, I can't run down to the MicroCenter and get a pipe like I can a CPU haha.

EDIT: Looks like the broke the last thread's post limit! Sorry for breaking your thread Matt ;)

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran MistBusterMatt's Avatar

Um.... Can some one explain to me what just happened?
    Why was my thread closed?

Quote Originally Posted by AtomNeely View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you at all with the question. I didn't know people had already asked, I just thought it would be one of your fun side projects, like the tesla gun or Moljinir. I understand that the booster works way better in your current application.

Also, I'm very happy to hear that the pipes will be on the site this weekend, hopefully the day after I get my tax return. Debating between a pipe or getting my computer finished (currently building from parts) for Diablo III. I think I'm edging more towards the pipe though, I can't run down to the MicroCenter and get a pipe like I can a CPU haha.

EDIT: Looks like the broke the last thread's post limit! Sorry for breaking your thread Matt
    No worries AtomNeely, I wasn't annoyed with your question, Just a bit confused as to why people kept asking for it.
    I guess it's just because the kick is the new big thing.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran pwyll's Avatar

The administration has evidently installed an add-on to speed up the forum. It has taken on a life of it's own and is evidently closing any thread with over 500 messages as soon as it gets a new post. The administration is apparently working to correct the situation.

A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet.
    --Copernicus

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Nice videos, the variations on the shankless pipe seem endless.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk 2
    Fear the beard.

Super Member ECF Veteran <---cop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MistBusterMatt View Post
    I should have expected that the folks on my thread would want petite mods
    I was actually asking the question in reference to a different design style from pipes all together.
    Please say you are making Hammer of Thors again?!
    - Hellfire - Satburn - Billetbox - GG -

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Indianapolis, Indiana -----------5 YEARS VAPING!!!----------

New thread!!!
    butech likes this.
    Zen
    Caravela
    GG
    Billet Box

Quote Originally Posted by pwyll View Post
    The administration has evidently installed an add-on to speed up the forum. It has taken on a life of it's own and is evidently closing any thread with over 500 messages as soon as it gets a new post. The administration is apparently working to correct the situation.

This sounds very sinister... "The Administration" and suggested "Artificial Intelligence"
    Shutting stuff down....
    Creepy