Plumes in Omaha Nebraska - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Plumes in Omaha Nebraska

Full Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

dang i can't wait to go to this store I'm wanting a mod and deciding on one online is a very difficult thing to do

Registered Supplier - Offline

It will be our pleasure to help you find your favorite mod

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just got off the phone with Sam and what a great guy. My brother (noob) needed some stuff so I found him a store in Omaha where he lives. Now he can buy his own stuff!!! Nice to know a great brick and mortar resides in my home town! Will check MyPlumes out next time I'm in Omaha.

Not in omaha but glad to see there is finally a good in state store. Oh and go big red

Made the 2 hour trip to omaha last night. Sam is very nice and well informed and has tons of dufferent ecig models n mods. Its nice being able to see this stuff in person before making a decision. But the highlight is being able to sample different flavors and he has a huge selection. Went with orange ice, fruit loops, and carmel apple.

It was nice to meet you "Big Red Husker" and I hope you enjoy those flavors!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Stopped in today on a whim. I have been meaning to get to the shop but time escapes me.

Had a great experience. Sam and Damian were top notch. Walked out with a Vivi Nova tank and an 808/501 adapter. Working absolutely amazing on my 808 batt. Though I have been very loyal to another supplier, I may just make the plunge and go local for my batts as well. You guys made it too easy.

By the way, the juice bar is just stupid, crazy, great. I've never had the chance to actually try juices. Always had to order and hope I wouldn't want to toss the juice. This is a fantastic idea and something I am sure will go a long way.

Big props to Damian again. He just made this too easy. I am exactly 4 miles north of the shop. How convenient is that?!

Thank you Baptyzmbyf1re. We look forward to working with you again soon, may be for some local batts

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Omaha_Sam View Post
    Thank you Baptyzmbyf1re. We look forward to working with you again soon, may be for some local batts
    Actually you guys sold me a VV Gripper the next day. Could not be happier!

Super Member ECF Veteran

I went to the store in bellevue to do a warranty exchange on my spinner and the lady wouldnt exchange it till it was tested because it was taking 16 hours to charge the battery from dead. Since I am in a long term hosital facility and have to hitch ride with only 6 hours to get out and about on the weekends. it was a huge inconvenience since I had it fully charged before I went there. It made me pretty angry since I had no backup batt. I just had to take the battery and deal with it. They dont sell sid heads alone and only the kit. And they have been out of fruity loops for weeks. This business is getting sloppy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast