Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread - Page 11
Page 11 of 2493 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611115111011 ... LastLast
Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DIstrict Concept's Avatar

Thank you to Everyone at ECF for being a part of Vapeland! We love having you here with us!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Oh yay! Almost got a 15ml of the Sweet Tease instead of Cupcake City, but didn't see any reviews yet, so was being prudent. So glad to hear its delicious! BUT since big bottles are coming, i can get a big one when they're available, instead. Yeah, REALLY MISS an all day iced tea vape. Used to have one that was so/so, but it was refreshing, but when I realized I couldn't vape pg, it was out.. no 100% VG base available. And I'm quite confident that they'll do a nicer tea in AiV (since wonderland is famous for its teaparties) than they did at old vendor, so now I'm REALLY excited!

and yes...Love tips! They're how I differentiate between flavors in cartos, so I am the queen of driptips! have a good 40 or so in different colors and styles. Most are relatively inexpensive, but they're all lovely. And I do have one cherished blown glass donut drip tip... coolest thing ever.. that was a gift from a great friend. LOVE that thing. lol Do need to pick up some colored translucent 306 ones... any chance of carrying those in the future for people who vape your juices on exposed bridge attys?
    Last edited by orachel; 07-05-2012 at 10:28 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DIstrict Concept View Post
    They'll be so excited to see you!

I cant wait for you to enjoy them! Let me know how you like them
    i really like them! i posted a review for a quiet morning on your site my favorite is cupcake city and i was so so happy when i saw the sample for frost blossom. i'm waiting for my ego twist and boges to get here to try it! i really loved cupcake city! such a great dessert vape without being too overwhelming. i want to try sweet tease, lemon loves cake and black white cookie next! looooved the charms on the bottles!
    DIstrict Concept and alegria like this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Got an order today. Cutest packaging ever! I love every bit of it
    Now which flavor to try 1st They all sound so yummy!

Sleep is for people that can't handle insomnia induced hallucinations.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by orachel View Post
    Oh yay! Almost got a 15ml of the Sweet Tease instead of Cupcake City, but didn't see any reviews yet, so was being prudent. So glad to hear its delicious! BUT since big bottles are coming, i can get a big one when they're available, instead. Yeah, REALLY MISS an all day iced tea vape. Used to have one that was so/so, but it was refreshing, but when I realized I couldn't vape pg, it was out.. no 100% VG base available. And I'm quite confident that they'll do a nicer tea in AiV (since wonderland is famous for its teaparties) than they did at old vendor, so now I'm REALLY excited!

and yes...Love tips! They're how I differentiate between flavors in cartos, so I am the queen of driptips! have a good 40 or so in different colors and styles. Most are relatively inexpensive, but they're all lovely. And I do have one cherished blown glass donut drip tip... coolest thing ever.. that was a gift from a great friend. LOVE that thing. lol Do need to pick up some colored translucent 306 ones... any chance of carrying those in the future for people who vape your juices on exposed bridge attys?
    I'll be reviewing Sweet Tease, He Said She Said, A Quiet Morning, and Afternoon Tea - this weekend.

DIstrict Concept likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love your Cheshire Cat!!! Quite the wicked grin.

I am vaping some He Said, She Said right now. It's a really fun flavor and quite nice with a glass of wine!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Black and white cookie is my favorite out of the juices i got, will be ordering more soon!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Whoohoo! Vape mail today, of the very cutest ever variety! How adorable is THIS, I ask you??? Any of you hesitating to order, don't! Cutest stuff ever, and 2 flavors I've tried so far are sublime! Can't wait to get into the rest! And thanks HUGE to the AiV team for extra special care that goes into their packages! So nice to know that when I need a special 'vape gift', this is one place I know I can count on for adorable presentation.

K... so first impressions... (keep in mind these are TOTALLY unsteeped, just got them a few hours ago, after sitting in arizona summer heat for a day) are the Sweet Tease (supposed to be a sweet tea flavor) and Black and White Cookie (supposed to taste like Oreo). K... LOVE both of these flavors! The Sweet Tease is WAY more complex of a flavor than I expected! Not just 'liptons' iced tea. Its got very elaborate high and low notes... definitely get that small 'bite' of good black tea, but also getting a sort of citrus thing that really lingers in the mouth, similar to an iced tea with lemon slices. But then there's some sort of complex note in there I can't quite place... Hyacinth, maybe? Or some sort of a floral citrus blossom? Delicious, whatever it is. I've been looking for a good tea vape, and can't wait till this is avail in 30 and 60ml bottles. The Black and White Cookie is outstanding! Its unsteeped, so right now I'm getting more of a fresh deli homemade 'black and white' cookie, rather than oreo. Thinking that might change as it steeps, though. Very very creamy vape, but it doesn't have that 'sickening sweet' aspect when you just lick oreo cream, its much more subtle than that... more like a buttercream or fresh whipped cream, maybe? And you, oddly enough, do get that tiny crispy aspect with the chocolate. Not just getting 'chocolate' flavor, but chocolate wafer cookie, somehow. Reminds me of those 'wafer cookies' you get in a pack with strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. The chocolate in this tastes just like those wafer cookies. YUM! Thrilled I got 15mls of this, since this is definitely my fave 'cookie' flavor ever! And thrilled I have more flavors to try! Next up is 'Cupcake City'. Oh and the Knuckhead drip tip is awesome!!! Perfect for me, cause I'm a huge fan of curling up in bed, vaping and watching a movie, and this tip is perfect for not getting juice in mouth vaping upside down. lol I think I'm going to get some 'polishing compound' to make the black look glassy and shiny, so it'll match my ovale v8 in shiny black. That mod, with a tiny 1.7ohm 'super shorty' and a knucklehead from AiV is the cutest little pocketsized vape ever! Definitely want a handful of these tips, so would be killer if you guys were able to get the colored ones in the future. They are just SO handy, and look much cuter than I imagined on a mod.

@ orachel ~ We're so happy that you love everything so much! We do love our tea in Vapeland. Im drinking and vaping some right now We're looking at a lot of tips and tanks right now to carry in the near future. 306's too. People do love their drip tips and we hope to have a ton of different pieces to choose from soon. I bet your collection of tips is a masterpiece! Great idea about using the knuckle to Vape in bed. And on a supery shorty I bet its just adorable
    Isn't that B&W cookie just delicious! Its really complex and layered. The Cupcake City is my favorite "bakery" vape. I cant wait to hear what you think of that one! We really pride ourselves on having no factory made "sickening sweet" "Nestea" like juices. Not in Vapeland! The Queen will not allow it!
    That photo you took is so beautiful!!! It looks like a little Vapebasket! Easter in Vapeland can be quite fun.

@plasticscones ~ Thank you sooo much for the cute & sweet review on our site! I'm getting a Ego Twist asap!!! I've heard nothing but great reviews! We're so happy that you got your delivery quickly. I'm sure it was quite a journey for those little bottles. Let me know how you like the other Juices when your Twist comes in Thanks again for everything!

@DeviantDe ~ Which one did you choose? The B&W Cookie?

@Chunks ~ Cant wait to see the reviews! I was just on your site last night. Looking Good!

@HollieH ~ I love YOUR Cheshire cat. He's got quite the vape cloud going on. That's really true about the "He, Said, She Said". I was vaping that the other night with a glass of Chilean White and it was striking how well they paired with each other.

@oldgloria ~ You were the first to order B&W cookie from us online! In a way...you started the cookie craze! We really hope
    that you've enjoyed your time in Vapeland!

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"
    orachel likes this.