Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread - Page 2283
Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Have started a thread on the General Topic's forum......."Integrity on the Vendor's Front".
    This whole situation is entirely unethical. I hope AiV prevails.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DIstrict Concept View Post
    Hello Vapelandians!!! Thank you all so much for standing up for Vapeland. You guys have made Vapeland the great place that it is and it is just so disgusting that somebody would try and steal the wonder that we have ALL created. We have a lawyer and hopefully we can solve the matter without taking these people to court. We will continue to keep you all updated. Thanks again everyone. I am so touched and proud of all of you.

As always it has been a WILD week and we are wrapping up for the day. My brother is coming into town tonight so I'm off to the airport now. Have a happy Thanksgiving Vapeland, This year I'm thankful for each and every one of you. Words cannot express just how much you all mean to us. Much Love my friends....
    Love to all of you at the lab too! Enjoy your family's visit and have a wonderful Thanksgiving visit!
    Live, laugh, and love each day, it's what makes life worth living! Bobbi

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving....best wishes to all in the mushroom lab

ECF Veteran
    Sitting on a rock and waiting for elightenment....

Quote Originally Posted by DIstrict Concept View Post
    Hello Vapelandians!!! Thank you all so much for standing up for Vapeland. You guys have made Vapeland the great place that it is and it is just so disgusting that somebody would try and steal the wonder that we have ALL created. We have a lawyer and hopefully we can solve the matter without taking these people to court. We will continue to keep you all updated. Thanks again everyone. I am so touched and proud of all of you.

As always it has been a WILD week and we are wrapping up for the day. My brother is coming into town tonight so I'm off to the airport now. Have a happy Thanksgiving Vapeland, This year I'm thankful for each and every one of you. Words cannot express just how much you all mean to us. Much Love my friends....
    Nothing but positive thoughts for you Jah, Nicole, and all the other wonderful people in the Mushroom Lab.
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~MargaretMeade

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

......had to close that FB tab......just getting me worked up!

I posted on that FB page. Disgusting. Responded to the idiot above me, sickening!

Well, back to getting ready for tomorrow morning, but had to take time out to defend MY FAMILY! Which is exactly what AiV is to me!
    SAINTS fanatic and football freak!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Alice In Vapeland -- the vapor juice company -- is more than a company to us. They ARE family. A company that popped up with almost exactly the same name and a very thin excuse of "we googled that" (my google gives me a full page of Alice In Vapeland links.. facebook does also) was bound to set off frustration and anger just like any family defending its own. Even from outside of the "defending our own" perspective though, this IS a small community still. People who move from "i'm using an ecig to quit/replace/fly/sit in the bar" to vapers are just not that common. At the very least, choosing to name your business after an established member of the community shows poor taste, and will cause backlash. Confusion and ire will abound. Taking an open minded stance to adjusting your name to minimize that would simply be good business, if nothing else, if you truly wish to be a member of the "vaping community".

--- my reply to the person whos reply was bashing us "bashing" a small business. damn me trying to instill logic after 6 hours of doctors today... i dunno if i made my point.

but dammit, these people are exercising some really bad judgement at the least.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    AiV needs to get a lawyer involved, no kidding...
    Jah's got one, Meggi!

Grand Matriarch
    Order of The White Rabbit
    ~~~Laugh As Much As You Breathe~~~
    Last TC 06/27/13

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by glowplug View Post
    My favorite kind of information! Thanks!
    Don't go to the crazy people in El Paso TExas! rofl. they just too low to stoooooop.

Grand Matriarch
    Last TC 06/27/13

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

them... We do apologize if we offended you that was not our intentions, we are a totally separate company with no affiliation with them, nor do we plan to take away any business from them. However we do own rights to the name. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

me........

It is not likely that you could take any business from them, that is not the point. The point is your flagrant disregard for all the hard work and time that it has taken them to make this NAME important in the vaping community. So, you just come along and pick it up and run with it. It is not your intention to do what? What exactly was your intention?
    NiNi, CheriePie, paleodian and 2 others like this.

Grand Matriarch
    Last TC 06/27/13