Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread - Page 2373
Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sitting on a rock and waiting for elightenment....

(((((KJ!))))) You will be missed greatly! I sincerely hope that your recovery is a speedy one, and that you can get back to us soon. Be well Dear.
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~MargaretMeade

ECF Veteran

Good Morning Vapelandian Family! May today find you all healthy, happy, and content and my the bright light of peace surround you. Be well my friends!
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~MargaretMeade

Don of the GCD "Family" Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Good morning Paleo and morning all!!

Quote Originally Posted by chanelvaps View Post
    where did you learn?
    Friends have helped me loads...very helpful group of people walked me through it all and kept my spirits up when I became frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by therealmuffinman View Post
    <wall of text>

Ok so an update on my flavor sampling. Turns out what i thought was Twas Brilling turned out to be Lemon Loves cake. Which would explain why I got absolutely no blackberry... LOL. So lemon loves cake i might try again after giving some steeping in the future but I was not a big fan. Brilling was pretty good, but right now im vaping 15 foot falls, and I feel like I must never run out or there is no telling what might happen. Hands down my favorite flavor so far, its AMAZING. I get the toasted marshmallows and the hint of coconut and the graham crackers, but cranked up a bit, it tastes like a chocolate croissant to me (cant explain it). Will be buying as much of this stuff as I can. Pearship was very nice but I think it needs a bit more steeping to mellow out a tad, ZA is steeping to see if it is any different from FoB but I enjoy it very much. And white rabbit... cant quite put my finger on the flavor but it kind of reminds me of Maple syrup thats not very sweet. I enjoy it but I hear that it changes flavors alot with steeping so I am excited to try it again in the future after some more steeping. And decided to rebuild my PT atomizer (and by decided I mean i didnt have any new ones and did not feel like driving to the store so i just rebuilt it) and WOW the difference in flavor is pretty intense.

</wall of text>
    Yeah, no blackberry in that one. Glad you figured it out!!

Quote Originally Posted by KjAthena View Post
    Just wanted to pop in an let you all know that I will be without much access to ECF for a bit, I will miss you all very much and hope to not go bonkers only being able to stealth vape. I must go into a rehab center for a bit due to health issues and having to learn how to properly use my wheelchair as my Dr is afraid that I will paralyze myself with one more fall......unfortunately the only center that has a bed for those without insurance is not vape friendly and has gone smoke free (they will provide nic patches however). I am hoping that I will be able to hide my little egos and a few tanks and that my wonderful husband and friends will keep bringing freshly charged 350s and filled evod tanks....I have lovingly wrapped my remaining AIV bottles and placed then safely in my vaping box to await my return.

Please be safe, warm and joyful and know I will be thinking of you all.

Dearest Morri...it is my fondest wish that your health blossoms and you have a shiney new computer by the time I return.

Meagan and Balwin may you be wrapped in warm fuzzies.

FancyPants much speedy healing and I look forward to hearing all about your wonderful new house.

Jah and Nicole may your magic continue to enhance all Vapelandians with the extra magic and Love you include in each bottle

And to ALL of those who have visited us in this wondrous rabbit hole....may you all find the Joy that I have.

I hope I did not offend anyone in leaving anyone out....my pain level is higher than it ever has been and the pain meds effect my thought process

May all find Joy, laughter, and magic everyday

With Love Athena
    You are in my thoughts and heart dear Athena!!

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

Super Member ECF Veteran leeler's Avatar

((KJAthena)) be well, stealth on and take care of yourself.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Super Member Verified Member

Gah! I put a little- just a little- vanilla ice cream from Artisan Vapor Company in with my Lemon Love Cake. Normally I like VIC in anything but in this case, VIC does not love LLC. It's not disgusting though- I'll vape it.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DIstrict Concept's Avatar

KJAthena, Vapeland will anxiously await your return. Much love and we will all be thinking of you.

Quote Originally Posted by seashells View Post
    Gah! I put a little- just a little- vanilla ice cream from Artisan Vapor Company in with my Lemon Love Cake. Normally I like VIC in anything but in this case, VIC does not love LLC. It's not disgusting though- I'll vape it.
    oh no! It sounds like a good idea but sometimes the juices just don't get along

Four Oysters were lying on the beach soaking up the sun. Their names are Harry, Tom, Peter and Simon.

"I say," said Harry to Simon, "do you realize that Peter is the same relation to Tom as I am to you?"

"Yes," replied Simon, "and you are the same relation to Tom as Peter is to you."

How are the four related?

Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread-oysters.jpg

ECF Veteran

OUCH JAH!!! This makes my head hurt, but I'll give it a shot. Harry and Simon are Brothers as are Peter and Tom, and they're all cousins to each other. GAH!! I would have been a terrible Bilbo solving riddles with Golem.....I'm sure he would have eaten me for sure! By the way...The Walrus and the Carpenter is my favorite!!

Quote Originally Posted by DIstrict Concept View Post
    Four Oysters were lying on the beach soaking up the sun. Their names are Harry, Tom, Peter and Simon.

"I say," said Harry to Simon, "do you realize that Peter is the same relation to Tom as I am to you?"

"Yes," replied Simon, "and you are the same relation to Tom as Peter is to you."

How are the four related?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oysters.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	290846
    I got it. They are all oysters!