Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Ultra Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by paleodian View Post
    I do the same NiNi. I have 7 mini PT2's in my daily rotation all filled with different juice from AIV. Variety is the spice of life!!!! My problem is they're ALL my favorites!
    Of my 6 PT's and an EVOD, 4 of them are always filled with AiV. Zombie, Pun'kin, Frost Blossom, AQM.....the occasional B&W cookie and Cherry Blossom and lucky #11.

I'm glad vaping does not have calories.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Good morning Vapelanders. May your day be bright and beautiful today.

Lovely Lady of the Light, wishing you be blessed this day! I do not see you and hope you are well. May you soon have a new computer, your beauty helps make Vapeland shine with magic!

Also sending energies to our beautiful Athena. Strength and peace dear lady!
    Live, laugh, and love each day, it's what makes life worth living! Bobbi

ECF Veteran

I had a dream last night that Alice in Vapeland was running a 40% off sale.

Then I woke up.

Senior Member Verified Member weezymagic's Avatar

Morning all. Snowed in here with 6 inches. Saint Louis people are funny. Watched Alice in wonderland last night, reminded me I have no aiv juice yet. Thatll change come Tuesday night.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Current Setup: HCigar Nemesis Clone, igo-w4
    Current Juices: local juices

Good morning all

Been driving myself slowly but surely insane with anticipation for my first AiV order. Unwrapping every review on Alice's site as if it was the most precious and delicate thing that ever existed. If that doesn't get me to a shipping confirmation, then I'll have to dig my way slowly through available google searches of flavor reviews, and then.. if I have a confirmation at that point.. back through this endless thread to suffer each agonizing day until the vape mail arrives.

Good thing I'm a masochist.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Imprint View Post
    Good morning all

Been driving myself slowly but surely insane with anticipation for my first AiV order. Unwrapping every review on Alice's site as if it was the most precious and delicate thing that ever existed. If that doesn't get me to a shipping confirmation, then I'll have to dig my way slowly through available google searches of flavor reviews, and then.. if I have a confirmation at that point.. back through this endless thread to suffer each agonizing day until the vape mail arrives.

Good thing I'm a masochist.
    LOL! I found I had to get 3 orders ahead so I could rest assured I had enough to fall back on!

What are everyone's thoughts on Ginger by the Sea? I'm curious. Can someone describe the profile before I drop money on it come Tuesday night?
    morri, wolandepiphanius and NiNi like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by SchmidtyKy View Post
    What are everyone's thoughts on Ginger by the Sea? I'm curious. Can someone describe the profile before I drop money on it come Tuesday night?
    Fresh real ginger with something more and it is so very good! Highly recommended!

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

Senior Member Verified Member weezymagic's Avatar

How quickly does ordering end? Is it like an hour window, 12 hour, 24? I know it says based on amount of orders but is there an average ? Just want to make sure not to miss it

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Current Setup: HCigar Nemesis Clone, igo-w4
    Current Juices: local juices

Does anybody have any experience wtih diluting AiV juices? My vela came in yesterday, built it with a .8 dripper, and now the 11nic juices are hitting wayyyy to hard. Would diluting it with some pg/vg reduce the flavor significantly? or should i just order the same bottles of 0mg and mix it that way? After dripping i cant go back to the protank anymore :P