Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread - Page 2380
Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by weezymagic View Post
    How quickly does ordering end? Is it like an hour window, 12 hour, 24? I know it says based on amount of orders but is there an average ? Just want to make sure not to miss it

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
    12-24 hours, just depends on how many peeps order. You might check the site an hour before they open because they have been known to open early!
    And, if you can't wait, try Giant Vapes, they carry AiV. I don't know what flavors or size bottles, but if you can't get to the portal, Giant Vapes is your "back-up".

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by therealmuffinman View Post
    Does anybody have any experience wtih diluting AiV juices? My vela came in yesterday, built it with a .8 dripper, and now the 11nic juices are hitting wayyyy to hard. Would diluting it with some pg/vg reduce the flavor significantly? or should i just order the same bottles of 0mg and mix it that way? After dripping i cant go back to the protank anymore :P
    ^THAT^ sounds like something you could email AiV about and get their suggestions. There are some "drippers", I believe, here but I don't have a clue about it myself

AiV is great about answering questions!

Quote Originally Posted by NiNi View Post
    ^THAT^ sounds like something you could email AiV about and get their suggestions. There are some "drippers", I believe, here but I don't have a clue about it myself

AiV is great about answering questions!
    Done. Can't believe that never crossed my mind. Thanks :P

Super Member ECF Veteran leeler's Avatar

So what has everyone received lately? I am guessing my frost blossoms and ginger by the sea will be here tomorrow, so excited, I know I will love FB not sure about the ginger but just had to try it, I have sampled almost everything now, so had I found this thread!!!
    Has anyone heard from Morri or JK Athena lately, wishing them both well.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Don of the GCD "Family" Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by leeler View Post
    So what has everyone received lately? I am guessing my frost blossoms and ginger by the sea will be here tomorrow, so excited, I know I will love FB not sure about the ginger but just had to try it, I have sampled almost everything now, so had I found this thread!!!
    Has anyone heard from Morri or JK Athena lately, wishing them both well.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk
    Athena is away for a while and I'm thinking Morri is still sick and her computer is still dead...
    morri, wolandepiphanius and NiNi like this.

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

ECF Veteran
    Sitting on a rock and waiting for elightenment....

Good Morning Vapeland!! Wishing you all warmth today, because even here in Southern Mississippi it's only 15 degrees! BRRRR.....be well my friends!
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~MargaretMeade

Don of the GCD "Family" Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Morning Paleo, morning all!

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Good morning Vapeland! Wishing you all a warm, pleasant day!

Missing you Morri and Athena, sending you loving energies!
    Live, laugh, and love each day, it's what makes life worth living! Bobbi

ECF Veteran
    Sitting on a rock and waiting for elightenment....

HEY!!!! Good afternoon Vapeland!!! Why is it so quiet in here?? WAKEY WAKEEEYYYY!!!!!
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~MargaretMeade

Super Member ECF Veteran Tajji'smom's Avatar

I will pipe up-we have a blizzard warning and a wind chill warning here for tonight. Supposed to have a wind chill of -40 Celsius. Was so hoping for my order to come from 3 weeks ago. No such luck Darn Christmas holidays! Here's hoping my 15 Foot Falls and sampler box comes tomorrow-- puhleeese Canada Post!!