Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread - Page 2381
Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

I'm up I'm up.. I just wish I could wax poetic about an AiV juice, but alas.. still processing.. processing.. processing... all of which I imagine them doing in the classic AiV artistic style. A cauldron for the juice surrounded with the original sources of all the flavors, cakes and icings and creams and chocolates and nuts and mints and a mound of vanilla beans. In another corner, an easel and boxes and thousands of paint brushes and a paint board and accidental art all over from accidental spills and smudges.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My order from Giant Vapes arrived today. New bottle of Black and White Cookie. This is not a juice I would normally try, but a special uncle of mine sent me a goodie box for Christmas and there was a sample of B&W Cookie in it. I knew I had to order a bigger bottle right away. Delicious with my evening coffee and biscotti.

BTW...It's -1 degrees here (yep...negative one...you read that right). It's usually in the 40's here in KY this time of year. Wind chill of -20. I slipped on ice and hurt my leg/bottom pretty bad. After I figured out I didn't break my leg or anything, the first thing I checked was to make sure I didn't break my glass tanks that were in my purse. I dropped my purse when I fell. Broken pro-tanks would have really made the evening terrible! But alas, all was well.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Let's see....it got down to 12 degrees F last night and at 6:40 pm, it's currently 32 degrees.......

Do not believe everything you hear about Arizona!!!!!!!!

I'm at about 5000 ft above sea level, Phoenix is about 1000', Flagstaff is around 7000'. Yes, we have cactus, cowboys, Indians, snakes, and haboobs< what the news casters NOW call our neat old Spielberg movie type dust storms.The skiers have hit the slopes around Flagstaff and Tucson (Tucson? Yes, the mountains around there have GREAT powder!) while residents down in the Phoenix area are sunning themselves down at the pools. Fall was incredible, Arizona Highways magazine had a little gag going with a publication in Vermont, what state really DID have the best fall color! Now take the scenery shot in the new Lone Ranger movie and there you have Monument Valley, a totally awesome place up on the Navajo Reservation.

I love where I live, I can go 30-45 minutes away in any direction and be in an entirely different elevation, temperature, and vegetation.

But, it's kinda cold right now, and no snow just bums me out!

Super Member Verified Member embee214's Avatar

Since we're talking weather…I'm in southern NY, and it is weird these days. Last week was COLD and snowy…yesterday it was a bit warmer and started raining so I got to drive to work on ice-slick roads. This morning, as I drove a 15 mile stretch of road, I watched the temperature go from 42 to 35 to 39 to 51…literally in less than 20 minutes of driving. Weird pockets of temp. changes and major fog and rain/ice. Poured rain all morning, now the temp is on it's way to the single digits again. ...???
    Thank goodness for things that stay the same…like my lovely AiV juices.
    Have great night all.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I am so happy that you were not hurt badly. A good bonus having tanks all intact.

huggles,
    morri

oh, and yeah the B&W cookie is yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by SchmidtyKy View Post
    My order from Giant Vapes arrived today. New bottle of Black and White Cookie. This is not a juice I would normally try, but a special uncle of mine sent me a goodie box for Christmas and there was a sample of B&W Cookie in it. I knew I had to order a bigger bottle right away. Delicious with my evening coffee and biscotti.

BTW...It's -1 degrees here (yep...negative one...you read that right). It's usually in the 40's here in KY this time of year. Wind chill of -20. I slipped on ice and hurt my leg/bottom pretty bad. After I figured out I didn't break my leg or anything, the first thing I checked was to make sure I didn't break my glass tanks that were in my purse. I dropped my purse when I fell. Broken pro-tanks would have really made the evening terrible! But alas, all was well.

Grand Matriarch
    Order of The White Rabbit
    ~~~Laugh As Much As You Breathe~~~
    Last TC 06/27/13

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by paleodian View Post
    HEY!!!! Good afternoon Vapeland!!! Why is it so quiet in here?? WAKEY WAKEEEYYYY!!!!!
    sorries. I been under the covers literally all day! THe cold makes my pain levels skyrocket.... so, when it is this cold, I just try my best to stay warm.

huggles

Grand Matriarch
    Last TC 06/27/13

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hello precious person! I am wishing warmth for everyone tonight. brrrrr. too dang cold.

Quote Originally Posted by balwin View Post
    Good morning Vapeland! Wishing you all a warm, pleasant day!

Missing you Morri and Athena, sending you loving energies!
    I miss Athena too and hope she learns everything about her chair really really fast and comes back to us very fast!
    Last edited by morri; 01-07-2014 at 01:38 AM.

Grand Matriarch
    Last TC 06/27/13

Super Member Verified Member embee214's Avatar

Schmidty: Hope ur bum feels better!
    Morri: Hope you feel better all over!
    Everyone else, stay warm and safe.
    P.S. Just got my 'order shipped' notice. YAY!!!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    Athena is away for a while and I'm thinking Morri is still sick and her computer is still dead...
    yeps ((((((((Meggi)))))))

I am feeling a bit better. Cold is almost gone, just trying to stay warm and computer is still dead. Eddy is letting me borrow his some, so I can come and make sure you guys are behaving...... or not. LOL

huggles,

Grand Matriarch
    Last TC 06/27/13

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tajji'smom View Post
    I will pipe up-we have a blizzard warning and a wind chill warning here for tonight. Supposed to have a wind chill of -40 Celsius. Was so hoping for my order to come from 3 weeks ago. No such luck Darn Christmas holidays! Here's hoping my 15 Foot Falls and sampler box comes tomorrow-- puhleeese Canada Post!!
    -40????? omg, that is just WAY too COLD!!!!

stay warm and I hope your precious package gets there super fast!

Grand Matriarch
    Last TC 06/27/13