Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread - Page 2382
Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by therealmuffinman View Post
    Does anybody have any experience wtih diluting AiV juices? My vela came in yesterday, built it with a .8 dripper, and now the 11nic juices are hitting wayyyy to hard. Would diluting it with some pg/vg reduce the flavor significantly? or should i just order the same bottles of 0mg and mix it that way? After dripping i cant go back to the protank anymore :P

I have done this both ways. I don't care for the juices to be super strong tasting, so the diluting does not hurt it for me. If you do though, would be wise to get some made with 0 nic. That would work great! Alas I don't drip anymore. It just became too much work for my little hurt hands to conquer. I do love the aspires though and it taste almost as good.

Grand Matriarch
    Order of The White Rabbit
    ~~~Laugh As Much As You Breathe~~~
    Last TC 06/27/13

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Now THAT was a good dream!

huggles

Quote Originally Posted by SharonMM View Post
    I had a dream last night that Alice in Vapeland was running a 40% off sale.

Then I woke up.

Grand Matriarch
    Last TC 06/27/13

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thank you precious ((Balwin))

big hugs for you! I am doing my best. lol

Quote Originally Posted by balwin View Post
    Good morning Vapelanders. May your day be bright and beautiful today.

Lovely Lady of the Light, wishing you be blessed this day! I do not see you and hope you are well. May you soon have a new computer, your beauty helps make Vapeland shine with magic!

Also sending energies to our beautiful Athena. Strength and peace dear lady!

Grand Matriarch
    Last TC 06/27/13

Quote Originally Posted by morri View Post
    sorries. I been under the covers literally all day! THe cold makes my pain levels skyrocket.... so, when it is this cold, I just try my best to stay warm.

huggles
    Sorry to hear of your pain, Morri. Chronic pain has got to be one of the worst things to deal with.

Will it make you warmer to think of where I am, perhaps? Currently -16F with a "feels like" temperature of 'unthinkably cold', and, alas, I have to drive in it yet tonight to get to work. Le waaaah

Schmidtyky, I hope you're feeling ok, but your story was pretty hilarious. "Am I ok?" "IS MY VAPING GEAR OK?!"

Darth Wolandvader Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hello Vapeland! My absence was caused by my journeys into Skyrim. But work calls me again after the holidays. So, now I'm back. Sort of. Maybe. Perhaps.
    morri, NiNi, paleodian and 4 others like this.

Senior Member Verified Member weezymagic's Avatar

ah. one more day til i can place an order...im soooo excited.
    morri, NiNi, balwin and 2 others like this.

Current Setup: HCigar Nemesis Clone, igo-w4
    Current Juices: local juices

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sitting on a rock and waiting for elightenment....

Good Morning Vapeland!! Wishing you all warmth and comfort of this very chilly day (16 degrees here)!!!!!
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~MargaretMeade

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SchmidtyKy View Post
    My order from Giant Vapes arrived today. New bottle of Black and White Cookie. This is not a juice I would normally try, but a special uncle of mine sent me a goodie box for Christmas and there was a sample of B&W Cookie in it. I knew I had to order a bigger bottle right away. Delicious with my evening coffee and biscotti.

BTW...It's -1 degrees here (yep...negative one...you read that right). It's usually in the 40's here in KY this time of year. Wind chill of -20. I slipped on ice and hurt my leg/bottom pretty bad. After I figured out I didn't break my leg or anything, the first thing I checked was to make sure I didn't break my glass tanks that were in my purse. I dropped my purse when I fell. Broken pro-tanks would have really made the evening terrible! But alas, all was well.
    I am SOOO glad you're OK. I'm even happier that your pro tanks made it through. There's nothing worse than having a sore bum with broken pro-tanks Also, you asked about Ginger by the Sea......WONDERFUL!!! I highly recommend it. In fact, I just ordered another bottle last Tuesday! Very nice fresh ginger with a subtle, slightly sweet, spicy undertone! One of my favorites....and it mixes well with Lemon Loves Cake!!!
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~MargaretMeade

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by morri View Post
    sorries. I been under the covers literally all day! THe cold makes my pain levels skyrocket.... so, when it is this cold, I just try my best to stay warm.

huggles
    Wishing you warmth Dearest Morri I know all too well about the pain and cold and it's not something I'd wish on anyone! Be well dear, and it's soo good to see you again!! I hope you get the computer problems sorted out soon. We miss your lovely posts!!!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wolandepiphanius View Post
    Hello Vapeland! My absence was caused by my journeys into Skyrim. But work calls me again after the holidays. So, now I'm back. Sort of. Maybe. Perhaps.
    Welcome Back Monkey!!! You have been missed, but I understand completely as I too have been known to get lost in Skyrim for long periods of time! A magical, mystical place that can and will take you to realms unimagined!!