Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread - Page 2385
Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cromeus View Post
    Just got my sampler pack and my 150ml of 15 Foot Falls - I have no idea what to use first, and they arrived on the same day as two other juice vapemails and my 5 vv3/mini protank 2 starter kits...
    Of course, it was by far the best packaging.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Don't know if you got the big or small sampler........but.......Zombie Apocalypse, Twas Brillig, Lemon Loves Cake, White Rabbit, Punkin Tumble.......that's off the top of my head. Berry Lil Cheesecake isn't in the sample, but, nom, nom, nom!!!! (not a tea or fruit kinda vaper, but those are also REALLY great!)

Doesn't their packaging just make you feel incredibly special? Seriously, their presentation is top notch.....and that's coming from a person with a graphic design degree. I've been working with my son on his packaging for his collector toy line, and showed him one of the AiV shipping boxes and he thought it was awesome! And he's had over 5 years at the Academy of Art in SF. His stuff is in an entirely different genre, but he can appreciate the talent and thought behind AiV, their products, and presentation. BTW: He's never smoked OR vaped, so he'll probably never experience the AiV blow your socks off vape, LOL!

This is some of his older creature heads, but his love is ceramics. He's working on getting a kiln since he moved back, and finishing off more school online this coming semester. I love having him back here, I can go over to his place and we just chill out, paint his little monsters, and "brain storm". My youngest brother is thinking of moving back too, he's another artist, but has been doing black box work for Microsoft over the years and kept his own graphic design business going.....he's getting ready to get out of Washington, I just hope he come back to Arizona!Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread-creature-head-3.jpgAlice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread-creature-head.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread-creature-head-2.jpg  

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yep, looks like their server is glitching........It'll get fixed, have patience!

Senior Member Verified Member weezymagic's Avatar

Aww man. Solo close, I can almost taste it

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Current Setup: HCigar Nemesis Clone, igo-w4
    Current Juices: local juices

Super Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by NiNi View Post
    Don't know if you got the big or small sampler........but.......Zombie Apocalypse, Twas Brillig, Lemon Loves Cake, White Rabbit, Punkin Tumble.......that's off the top of my head. Berry Lil Cheesecake isn't in the sample, but, nom, nom, nom!!!! (not a tea or fruit kinda vaper, but those are also REALLY great!)

Doesn't their packaging just make you feel incredibly special?
    Actually, my 17th bonus sample was Berry Lil!
    Oh, and my second order(put in on the 31st right before the 25% off coupon expired) consists of 22 15ml bottles and all three c-room flavors, so no matter which ones I like, I'll have more on the way!
    I may never order again, what with the 22 15ml, 16 sampler pack, 150ml of FFF and 3 c-room ml bottles totaling like $300 for 555ml of liquid whereas over 5 liters of DIY supplies cost $200, but hey, maybe I will order again some day, and enjoy the fancy packaging for a third time! Already looking forward to the one that just shipped today!

Those sculptures look pretty awesome too, where are they being sold?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Site is up?

Put all the info in for a $70 order. Its just processing, hopefully it goes through

Order success. I win. Now the waiting game

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I wanted to wait a couple weeks before I tried my Berry Little Cheesecake and promptly forgot it

But just remembered it and it is sooooo yummy!!!

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

Super Member Verified Member embee214's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    I wanted to wait a couple weeks before I tried my Berry Little Cheesecake and promptly forgot it

But just remembered it and it is sooooo yummy!!!
    I did the same, and when I finally tried it I couldn't put down.

(my order shipped this morning)
    (bounce bounce bounce bounce)
    (part of my order is some of that cheesecake)

Now I just need to become an expert in the damn igo-w4 so that illbe ready to try these juices properly.

How do most of you guys try your juices