Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I do a hail mary and just load up a tank though I have a wee dripper for things like the LBE.

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

2. Advertisement
    PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Really had hoped to place an order, but the website just isn't responding. . .

Seems to be up now, btw. Just loaded for me anyway.
    Testing my patience it is, I WANT to order more, but I don't even know what I'm going to fall in mad passionate love with yet.
    I'm a hopeless romantic

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by DocTonyNYC View Post
    Really had hoped to place an order, but the website just isn't responding. . .
    It will...patience!
    morri, wolandepiphanius and NiNi like this.

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    It will...patience!
    Sadly, I'm done trying tonight. I waited almost ten minutes and finally got an error message. Then one page loaded, and then back to original problem.

Oh well.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by DocTonyNYC View Post
    Sadly, I'm done trying tonight. I waited almost ten minutes and finally got an error message. Then one page loaded, and then back to original problem.

Oh well.
    It will be open in the morning. Try it then. Their server has trouble with the volume on ordering night.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hiya everybody! *hugs all around* Just came by to see if everyone was having issues ordering. Need to put in a big order as I am almost out of everything! Ah well, I guess I'll try later on after everyone has gone to bed.

Hope all is well with everyone!
    Last edited by Unfettered; 01-08-2014 at 04:20 AM.
    Don't say I'm out of touch with this rampant chaos, your reality. I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge; the nightmare I've built my own world to escape....

Ultra Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by paleodian View Post
    DOH!!!! That's a dangerous thing considering I once went with Beta over VHS, cassetes over CD's, and still have a tendancy to jump from high places just because......seriously...I think you'll like Ginger.....it's one I have in rotation everyday!
    We must be kindred spirits. I refused to use DVD's until they practically stopped selling VHS. Did the same thing when CD's came out. And still listen to vinyl.
    On the website now trying to order. The website is a bit slow. Meaning there are lots of people ordering!

Ultra Member Verified Member

Just ordered my Ginger by the Sea. Also threw in a bottle of Bandersnatch. Don't usually buy whole bottles before tasting, but here goes.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DIstrict Concept's Avatar

Good evening my favorite, favorite favorites! I hate to come by with bad news but it seems our server has been going boop boop bleep tonight
    We have been working all night to speed up the site and hope that things will be running smoother soon. We will stay open later tomorrow to allow for Vapelandians to get get their juices in the next round of parcels. If anyone has problems or concerns with their order tonight, please email us at [email protected] or [email protected]. And sorry everyone, we know that life can be stressful and we really want Vapeland's ordering process to be as easy as possible. We are so lucky to have the sweetest and most patient Vapelandians ever! You all are the BEST EVER! thank you....