Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread - Page 2387
Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DIstrict Concept's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SchmidtyKy View Post
    Just ordered my Ginger by the Sea. Also threw in a bottle of Bandersnatch. Don't usually buy whole bottles before tasting, but here goes.
    The Ginger by the Sea is so, so wonderful! Let us know what you think of her (its my Japanese or Thai dinner vape). And be careful with the Bandersnatch! Its a wonderful, delicious and fresh monster!

Quote Originally Posted by NiNi View Post
    Don't know if you got the big or small sampler........but.......Zombie Apocalypse, Twas Brillig, Lemon Loves Cake, White Rabbit, Punkin Tumble.......that's off the top of my head. Berry Lil Cheesecake isn't in the sample, but, nom, nom, nom!!!! (not a tea or fruit kinda vaper, but those are also REALLY great!)

Doesn't their packaging just make you feel incredibly special? Seriously, their presentation is top notch.....and that's coming from a person with a graphic design degree. I've been working with my son on his packaging for his collector toy line, and showed him one of the AiV shipping boxes and he thought it was awesome! And he's had over 5 years at the Academy of Art in SF. His stuff is in an entirely different genre, but he can appreciate the talent and thought behind AiV, their products, and presentation. BTW: He's never smoked OR vaped, so he'll probably never experience the AiV blow your socks off vape, LOL!

This is some of his older creature heads, but his love is ceramics. He's working on getting a kiln since he moved back, and finishing off more school online this coming semester. I love having him back here, I can go over to his place and we just chill out, paint his little monsters, and "brain storm". My youngest brother is thinking of moving back too, he's another artist, but has been doing black box work for Microsoft over the years and kept his own graphic design business going.....he's getting ready to get out of Washington, I just hope he come back to Arizona!Attachment 292601Attachment 292602
    Thank you so much NiNi! Your kind words have really given us some smiles tonight! We started Alice in Vapeland with the idea that we could deliver more than just great juices. A smile, a nice piece of art or just a sincere thank you was what every Vapelandian deserves with every parcel. We have some of the best artists in Albuquerque working here in the mushroom lab with us. Every box we ship has something unique and beautiful inside of it. Besides making the best juice possible (im biased of course!), having these local artists give a little bit of wonder to every box makes Vapeland so much more special! We are truly lucky to have such powerful, personal, local talent involved in every parcel that flies out.

Quote Originally Posted by NiNi View Post
    Don't know if you got the big or small sampler........but.......Zombie Apocalypse, Twas Brillig, Lemon Loves Cake, White Rabbit, Punkin Tumble.......that's off the top of my head. Berry Lil Cheesecake isn't in the sample, but, nom, nom, nom!!!! (not a tea or fruit kinda vaper, but those are also REALLY great!)

Doesn't their packaging just make you feel incredibly special? Seriously, their presentation is top notch.....and that's coming from a person with a graphic design degree. I've been working with my son on his packaging for his collector toy line, and showed him one of the AiV shipping boxes and he thought it was awesome! And he's had over 5 years at the Academy of Art in SF. His stuff is in an entirely different genre, but he can appreciate the talent and thought behind AiV, their products, and presentation. BTW: He's never smoked OR vaped, so he'll probably never experience the AiV blow your socks off vape, LOL!

This is some of his older creature heads, but his love is ceramics. He's working on getting a kiln since he moved back, and finishing off more school online this coming semester. I love having him back here, I can go over to his place and we just chill out, paint his little monsters, and "brain storm". My youngest brother is thinking of moving back too, he's another artist, but has been doing black box work for Microsoft over the years and kept his own graphic design business going.....he's getting ready to get out of Washington, I just hope he come back to Arizona!Attachment 292601Attachment 292602
    Where can I buy one of your son's pieces?! they are AWESOME!!!!! I hope he comes back to Washington for you, but those pieces just scream SouthWest! The Three Eye Grin piece is just too wonderful! What a family of great designers!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

And on that note, I will pop in for a quick return to say hi to all my fellow vapelandians! It has been too long.

I recieved my first AiV order in almost a year the other day, and speaking of packaging, you guys hit it out of the park again! Got a sweet little AiV beer cozy along with an its millertime note

I went the entire year with only buying a few bottles of juice so I could try and knock down the sea of juice I had collected. I am happy to say that I only have about 8 bottles left and its time to start purchasing again. Obviously, my first stop was vapeland. Picked up a bottle of my all time fave ZA and a small bottle of april moon to try. I hate to say it, but april moon might be just as good!

Long story short... AiV still rules!

Oh and P.S. - I use the cozy all the time
    Zen~ "And if I still have a beer six hours after I have purchased it, then I wasn't all that committed to drinking it!"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well... Just placed my first order. Got an 18ml of black and white cookie (the only reason I ordered really...) And grabbed a 5 bottle sampler for the heck of it.

Took a lot of stalking with the server issues. Hope its all good because I haven't gotten an email confirmation yet.

Edit: oh dear. My auto fill used the wrong email. Guess its configured wrong on my phone. Unfortunately it looks like I can't change it either in my account.
    Last edited by JohnWillyson; 01-08-2014 at 06:53 AM.

Protovapor XPV DNA30 - Origen RDA, Rebuilt Aspire Nautilus Tanks, usually serving H1N1

Senior Member Verified Member weezymagic's Avatar

any interest in making more flavours? this comes out of curiosity as ive not tried any yet.
    i just got the sample of 16 bottles plus bandersnatch and something else in 30ml because ive heard such great things.

by the by, anyone else type flavour instead of flavor? weirdest part, i think adding the u is a european thing and im american, born and raised. only country ive been to outside of us is costa rica when i was 14. very odd thing i just noticed

Current Setup: HCigar Nemesis Clone, igo-w4
    Current Juices: local juices

Super Member Verified Member seashells's Avatar

Woke up early to place my order. Big Bottle o' Twas Brillig with a sample pack for BIL, smaller bottles o' TB, QM and a sample pack for me. I never see the lavender or cheesecake of which you people speak, though. The last time I placed an order- the first time I placed an order, actually- there were server issues as well. Hope I'm not jinxing your system.

Senior Member Verified Member weezymagic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seashells View Post
    I never see the lavender or cheesecake of which you people speak, though.
    There are a few flavours on a different page. Not on pc atm but Its under a tab. The oddity room or something rather

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Current Setup: HCigar Nemesis Clone, igo-w4
    Current Juices: local juices

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sitting on a rock and waiting for elightenment....

Good Morning Vapeland!!! Wishing you the best of all things today! Be well my friends!!
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~MargaretMeade