Page 2393 of 2493 FirstFirst ... 1393189322932343238323892390239123922393239423952396239724032443 ... LastLast
Results 23,921 to 23,930 of 24930
Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Senior Member Verified Member weezymagic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by embee214 View Post
    Yeah, me too. The website mentions 'He Said, She Said' and 'Footprints in the Jello' and I think I saw something about a flavor called 'Raven'. I recently asked on here if anyone has tried any of those flavors, but no one's talking.
    Come on people….
    I have seen mention of the flavours but no word about the actual taste. I too would like to know more

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Current Setup: HCigar Nemesis Clone, igo-w4
    Current Juices: local juices

2. Advertisement
    Super Member Verified Member embee214's Avatar

jffvera: thanks for all your info and hugely generous offer, which I will probably take you up on sooner or later. This, and all the other kind words of welcome and encouragement from everyone here are what I was talking about yesterday when I posted about the good vibes in this place. Thank you all so much!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sitting on a rock and waiting for elightenment....

Good Morning Vapeland!!!! Be Happy Today my friends....and smile.....it's contageous!!! Be well!!
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~MargaretMeade

Super Member Verified Member seashells's Avatar

Good morning, all. I get to work early to look at ECF, and this thread particularly (because you're all so chat friendly), and so I can drink my coffee peacefully and vape openly. This morning I'm having 15 Foot Falls in a little iclear 10 and my itaste EP. That thing is perfect for vaping AiV samples! It's how I fell in love with Twas Brillig and 15' Falls. I have bought a large handful of 10's and 10s's just for swapping out 1mls of juices throughout the day. Today I have those two mentioned and Quiet Morning. I had B&W Cookie but I'm actually relieved to say that I didn't like it and gave it to my co-worker (relieved because I have gone totally spendy when it comes to AiV). Turns out I'm not a fan of chocolate vapes.

Okay, just wanted to blah blah blah a little this morning.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Morning all!

Footprints was a peanut butter and jelly if I remember right. It was on the site back in July when I first found AiV but it has since disappeared.

I don't know anything about the others...

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

Super Member Verified Member embee214's Avatar

Thanks Megan. I actually decided o go ahead and send an email to AiV asking for more info. When it comes to AiV, I'm like Veruca Salt,
    I want the works
    I want the whole works
    Presents and prizes and sweets and surprises
    Of all shapes and sizes.
    …I want it now!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks Megan. I actually decided o go ahead and send an email to AiV asking for more info. When it comes to AiV, I'm like Veruca Salt,
    I want the works
    I want the whole works
    Presents and prizes and sweets and surprises
    Of all shapes and sizes.
    …I want it now!
    Oh do share if you hear!

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Yeah, me too. The website mentions 'He Said, She Said' and 'Footprints in the Jello' and I think I saw something about a flavor called 'Raven'. I recently asked on here if anyone has tried any of those flavors, but no one's talking.
    Come on people….
    Footprints was indeed a pb&j flavor and it was awesome. Sad to hear they got rid of it.

Ravyn was a limited edition release tobacco flavor. It was a very eccentric flavor and nobody really knew what was in it. Came in a numbered bottle and everything. I'll try and take a pic of it later.

He says she says? No frakin clue!
    Zen~ "And if I still have a beer six hours after I have purchased it, then I wasn't all that committed to drinking it!"

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Early grats on your coming vapisary!!!

and YAY for Happy Place! giggles

huggles,

Quote Originally Posted by NiNi View Post
    Just popping in............Pun'kin Tumble.............nom nom nom.............ALL DAY LONG!!!!!! Insanity at it's BEST!!!!!! Tomorrow I pick up 4 more KPT2's at the Post office (Kanger Pro Tank 2, the standard size, lol!) more tanks for my AiV juices!!!!!!! YAYYYY!

So I get to rotate 9 different flavors, OMG!

I got my ProVari about 3 weeks ago as a "early" 1 year vape gift for myself........totally awesome, I want to hit my head for not just doing it from the start. Now I've been reading up on Kayfun's...........but, I'm going to master the vertical coil on the ProTank before I go there, already been doing the cotton wicks for a while, and that was pure magic, the vape is soooo much better!

Honestly, AiV vapes take me to my "happy place", and today was very, very HAPPY!

XOXOX to the Mushroom Lab and all the Vapelandians, you kids are incredible!!!

Grand Matriarch
    Order of The White Rabbit
    ~~~Laugh As Much As You Breathe~~~
    Last TC 06/27/13

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

He Said She said is a bourbon flavored peachy vape. It was the only one of AIV's original line up that I did not care for. That being said.......... I really hate hate hate the taste and smell of bourbon, so there ya go. LOL

All of these vapes can still be had. You just have to request them, they aren't on the menu.

huggles,
    morri

Grand Matriarch
    Order of The White Rabbit
    ~~~Laugh As Much As You Breathe~~~
    Last TC 06/27/13