Page 2433 of 2493 FirstFirst ... 1433193323332383242324292430243124322433243424352436243724432483 ... LastLast
Results 24,321 to 24,330 of 24930
Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sitting on a rock and waiting for elightenment....

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    I just stared drooling over here
    I know, right? My 15ml bottle has about 5 ml left....AND I CAN"T STOP MYSELF......PLUS...my wife has decided that it is the nectar of the GODS.....so that 5ml will be gone by tonight When the 30ml I ordered Tuesday comes, I'll be sure to order another 30 this Tuesday!!!
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~MargaretMeade

paleodian, thank you for the recipe (which I've saved), I have never had that and it looks tasty. Appeals to my Swedish/Scandinavian mutt genetics , amazed I've never had it actually.

And thanks to all who described Merclipse.

It appears I'm going to have to try the Glogg first and then give Merclipse a whirl. Trying it is the only way I'll be able to really understand vaping a juice that features a wine-based drink.

Should I be ashamed for enjoying my no-fiddling, easy peasy mini Protank, and finding that the April Moon I just loaded into it tastes delicious?

Does the Merclipse need to steep?

Quote Originally Posted by paleodian View Post
    When we lived up north, a friend of mine's wife (Amy) is from Denmark, and she made Glogg each year for our Christmas party. It was heaven!!! Here is her recipe, which I have made a time or two. This is MERCLIPSE all...day...long...!!!!!

2 (750 milliliter) bottles fruity red wine, such as Beaujolais
    1 (750 milliliter) bottle port wine
    3 cinnamon sticks
    14 whole cloves
    1 orange, peel cut into thin strips
    1 cup white sugar, or to taste
    3/4 cup rum, or to taste
    1/4 cup brandy, or to taste
    1 cup raisins
    1 cup slivered almonds

All ingredients are slightly heated (not boiled) to blend flavors and served in mugs garnished with the raisins and almonds. Enjoy!!!

I need to go to the liquor store......

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Imprint View Post
    Does the Merclipse need to steep?
    Uh.......I couldn't wait!!! LOL! Dropped some in my tank as soon as I got mine! Good, good, GOOD! Will have to load some in the next day or 2 and see how it's "aged", he, he!

Quote Originally Posted by NiNi View Post
    Uh.......I couldn't wait!!! LOL! Dropped some in my tank as soon as I got mine! Good, good, GOOD! Will have to load some in the next day or 2 and see how it's "aged", he, he!
    That is cute as hell

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Shiney obsession back in control, Muwahahahaha! Ordered the Kayfun lite by Tobeco from Eciggity...wow, Hawaii!
    Soooooooo........spent a bit watching some Youtube vids: Twisted and Rip, going to watch Phil B's and maybe find a few others.

Changed heads on my PT2 last night in dim light, Didn't want to wake the BF. Ended up somehow with a stock 2.2 ohm PT head that read 2.8ohms, yuck! Haven't gotten around to taking out ALL the coils, doing them as I make my vertical micros, but GACK! Totally unacceptable, I've been spoiled with the cotton and 30ga 1.7/1.8 ohm coils!!!!

Back to the videos!

PV Master of Valinor Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Shiney obsession back in control, Muwahahahaha! Ordered the Kayfun lite by Tobeco from Eciggity...wow, Hawaii!
    Soooooooo........spent a bit watching some Youtube vids: Twisted and Rip, going to watch Phil B's and maybe find a few others.

Changed heads on my PT2 last night in dim light, Didn't want to wake the BF. Ended up somehow with a stock 2.2 ohm PT head that read 2.8ohms, yuck! Haven't gotten around to taking out ALL the coils, doing them as I make my vertical micros, but GACK! Totally unacceptable, I've been spoiled with the cotton and 30ga 1.7/1.8 ohm coils!!!!

Back to the videos!
    You won't be disappointed with that lil' beauty

Hope this works, its from cloud9 for the Kayfun 3.1, but same coil set-up :

SvoeMesto Kayfun V3.1 - How -To - YouTube

Plus here's the download page for the Kayfun manuals :

SvoeMesto Manuals

Hope some of that helps
    Cherry red Provari, Reo Grand, Taifun GT, 4xKayfun v3.1, RM2, KFL, 3xKFL+V2, Russian 91's, bagua, 3x Astro, aga t2, Fogger v2, Kraken, ithaka, Aqua, D-Eagle, Aios, RSST's, Vamo v2, SVD, KTS+, 2xVmod 2.0s, Vmod XL, GP Paps Lux, 6x Nemesis & spare tubes, Stingray, Poldiac, Caravela, Private V2, k100, Chi-You, Funky tips. In the post - loads of toys.

Senior Member Verified Member

Back to the videos!
    Congratulation on your purchase! I am crossing my fingers and hope you really enjoy it and it's well machined. Give it a super good wash when it first arrives. Clones have a tendency to be loaded down with leftover machine oil.

I am excited for you. Have someone watch you when you take your first pull on it. I bet your eyes get big with amazement at the flavor!

Darth Wolandvader Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Eciggity may be in Hawaii, but once your item ships, it gets to the continental USA pretty quickly. I may have to get the KFL+ clone to try out next time, but I really like the KFL 3.1 clone that they have. But, overall, I think the Russian 91%, for me at least, seem to be nicer for some reason. Yes, I am biased. And WR is the best juice in the multiverse! Period!