Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread - Page 2483
Page 2483 of 2493 FirstFirst ... 14831983238324332473247924802481248224832484248524862487 ... LastLast
Results 24,821 to 24,830 of 24930
Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It's really hard to just put these bottles on a shelf and forget they're there......AURGH!!!!
    Mang-Ri-La, 1.1 ohm coil @ 3.1v, Kayfun Lt on a ProVari.....call me crazy, I'm getting fresh Mango with a splash of REALLY fresh lemon, subtle cardamon & GINGER, and a bit of sweet creaminess, that's right out of a 60ml bottle that you KNOW is gonna have to sit........it tickles my nose!!!!! Seriously! Like champagne bubbles almost, a really good kinda tickle!!!

Curses, Mushroom Lab!!!!!! Damn, this is SOOOOO good! Nom, nom, nom.......only going to do ONE tank, one tank, no more,............right!
    Seriously want to drink this

Can anyone wait for this to STEEP!?!?!?!?!

On another note, my wicks had a kurfunkle last night, so April Moon didn't start getting the blueberry till I got my wicks off the juice ports......WHY does the Mushroom Lab do this to us?!?! I just kept getting blown away by their magic!!!
    Just dropped the v to 3.0.....I can die with a grin on my face! Pure magic!!!!! *nose tickle* LOL!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by embee214 View Post
    VAPEMAIL!!!!!
    Just tried Merclipse. From the smell, I was afraid I wouldn't like it, but first impression is that I do. It is very spicy and I'm not getting much fruitiness, but I suspect that if I give it a little time to age (meaning anything more than the 10 minutes I held it in my hand to warm it up after I retrieved it from my icy mailbox) it will start to come together. Even if it stays as is, it is still very good. And I'm especially glad I like it because in all my excitement when ordering last week, I ordered 2 bottles by mistake! So, I guess it's going to be one for now, one to let age a while.
    I'm going to try to wait at least until tomorrow before I try Mang-ri-la.
    Sure, you're gonna wait.............NOT! LOL! Seriously GREAT STUFF!!!!!

Full Member Verified Member silverkbt's Avatar

Lavender was good right out of the box. The flavor just gets more depth as it ages.

I'm guessing mine will be here tomorrow. I was kind of expecting it today, but other than the electronic notice, USPS has not updated mine either. I'm sitting here drooling as I wait for Mangrila to get here as well as a bottle of merclipse.

I feel the same way about Berry lil cheesecake. It is my absolutely most favorite of all. April Moon runs a close second to it though. I've got a ml of it on the way.

I tend to get the blueberry on the inhale and apricot on the exhale when vaping April Moon. If you like spicier things, white rabbit was good right out of the mail. The flavor drastically changes as it steeps, but I loved it from day one.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by catmomma View Post
    Got my Alice vapemail yesterday, and Im so happy. Ordered April Moon, Merclipse, and Lavender Ever After. Also got a sample of Five Foot Falls, which I was dying to try but low on my list since the flavor description isn't as unique as some others.
    FFF is the only tobacco mix that I just ADORE!!! I was totally surprised because I thought I would never try anything with any tobacco taste to it. It's very subtle but the mix makes it DIVINE! Marshmallows, honey, coconut, a slight graham cracker whiff, and just the faintest taste of sweet tobacco.
    April Moon smelled unbelievably apricot-y in the bottle but dripping it didn't give me much apricot at all. It's mostly blueberry to me and kind of like Twas Brillig but with blueberry and no crust. I'm letting it steep to see if the apricot develops more.
    Definitely give it a steep, the apricot will rise to the top and the blueberry after notes seal the deal!
    Lavender Ever After smelled fantastic and dripped really nicely too, very fragrant. I'm just not so sure I want to vape lavender. I'm also gonna let that one sit a while.
    Have yet to try this........
    Merclipse, now this one I KNOW I should let steep, but honestly, it is SO yummy I can't put it down. Thankfully it's beautifully blended so it doesn't overpower you with any of its flavors which says a lot since you could easily go overboard with a flavor like this.
    I didn't steep the bottle I got as a surprise in one of my orders, and it was total bliss, took me back to Christmas as a kid, drinking spiced glogg. It was excellent over the holiday season!
    Fifteen Foot Falls was amazing as well. I'm not that keen on the idea of marshmallow type vapes, though I do like sweeter tobacco liquids, but this is again, so well blended.

Basically you really can't go wrong with any of these flavors, can you? My White Rabbit from the end of December is just about ready to be vaped. Can't wait. Also, the Cheshire Catnip does nothing for my cats! Then again, they don't react to catnip in herbal form either. LOL
    Anything that doesn't quite hit the pallet to your liking will hit it well with a good steep! I couldn't imagine that Zombie would do a complete 180 after sitting on the shelf! AWESOME!!!! The teas? Not my cup, but they ARE good!

I must say that I'm not that good at differentiating the different things in flavors, but I do know what I like. I had a little bottle of Mangrila and had to immediately order a 30 ml of it, it was so good. I'm thinking that Mangrila and Berry Lil Cheesecake are going to be neck and neck as my favorite. Eenie Meenie Miney Mo. Just can't decide.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by AngiBe View Post
    Thx for the info. Although I'm not big on strawberry vapes (love the deeper fruits like blackberry, blueberry, fig...) I'm still going to try it cuz I love cheesecake. And I know I should have steeped Lemon Loves Cake longer now , but honestly, I LOVE it. I love that cakes taste & a sucker for anything cake in vapes if it's good. This one was good. Weird cuz I don't care for desserts in RL?!?!

I have a strong feeling I will be trying a ton of these and ordering large bottles, except for teas.
    Try the teas when you get them as samples, I'm not a tea person, well except Lemon and Raspberry Zinger, and a cold Raspberry Arizona Iced tea on occasion......but I was pleasantly surprised. I don't *think* I will order any, I'm just loving too many of these wild concoctions that almost defy description!

You MUST try Zombie Apocalypse!! Totally change your idea of strawberry! And Berry Lil Cheesecake!!!
    Last edited by NiNi; 01-31-2014 at 12:02 AM.

I'm with you on the Zombie Apocalypse. I love that one. I do like tea, but I just can't seem to find a tea vape that just screams out to me. They just seem not to have much flavor to me for some reason. The only one that I haven't tried yet is Sweet Tease, but even if I never find one that I really like, there are so many other flavors that I'm in love with that I really am not worried about it.

I take that back, I think Cheshire Catnip is a type of tea and I do really like that one, and probably Lavendar Ever After which I also really like. I think I'm having a blonde moment which just comes so naturally for me. It's a perfect excuse for all kinds of boo boos. LOL