Page 5 of 2493 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast
Like Tree82115Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Wow... just what vapeland needed! A little creative whimsy! ADORE the site... Hollie at DeviantScrap told me about you, and will order just as soon as humanly possible! Everything sounds so delicious! And serious kudos on the killer graphics... your cards make me swoon! Telling everyone about you, and hope you guys take off like gangbusters. Oh, and killer artwork for the sampler! lol Vintage Hollie... gotta love it. She's been amazing me with her digital meanderings for years now, and is perfect on your site!

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

K, just noticed 'frost blossom' on the dropdown for samples, but its not in the flavor list yet. Sort of a mentholy something floral, I'm guessing?? Sounds intriguing!
    DIstrict Concept and alegria like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Rachel, you are going to LOVE them.

I got mail tonight!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

First thing I noticed was how awesome their branding is. From the shipping box to the shred to the little silver charms on the bottle, even their cards and invoices are brilliant....but OMG, I opened the bottles and they all smell soooooo good. Cupcake City is the first juice up and guess what, it tastes exactly like a vanilla cupcake with buttercream frosting. I could definitely all day vape this one. It's a really really yummy juice. No fake flavors here.

I will be back tomorrow with some more reviews.
    orachel and DIstrict Concept like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I <3 Alice!!

She sent me a wonderful little package for an honorable mention in one of their contests!

It contained 3 of their lovely flavors, including B&W cookie, Mandalicious Lime and Orange Cream-sickle.

They were all great right out of the pack!

The B&W cookie was nice and vanilla-ey and very very Oreo'ish. Very yummy, my favorite baked goods flavor so far.

Mandalicious was very delicious! Bright and tart and wonderful, citrus is my fave vape so this is so going into rotation.

Orange Cream was also quite yummy, but my drip atty died on it so I didn't get to taste it as much as I'd like to. Once I get a new one I'll bump the thread and let everyone know. The smell is wonderful!

The packaging is just wonderful, whimsical and fun, even the mailing envelope was awesome (order and you'll find out!)

They even wrote me a haiku in honor of me winning the honorable haiku mention. They are so sweet and they have a customer for life in me!!

Off with their heads!!! (Well, everyone except the groovy cats at Alice in Vapeland!!)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

OMG, I have been looking for an Oreo cookie juice and the Black & White Cookie juice is it!!! I love that it is a little sweet, not cloying and perfectly balanced. I haven't been able to put this one down. No joke. Yum! Yum! Yum!!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DIstrict Concept View Post
    Way to go AIV! I got an honorable mention in your contest and agree that the Mystic Mandalime is absolutely delicious.

I'm still fairly new to vaping and prefer coffee, tobacco, and non-fruit flavors. I've tried several fruit e-liquids but they just didn't feather my nest. I have had delicious DIY pear and watermelon but the Mystic Mandalime won me over instantly with it's smooth and clean flavor. Absolutely the best vendor fruit flavor I have tasted to date. I also got lots of vapor. Hopefully it foreshadows further success for you.
    Last edited by yardbyrd; 06-29-2012 at 08:44 PM. Reason: correction

Wordsmith of the Order of the White Rabbit- Bestowed April 2, 2013
    "Honi soit qui mal y pense." ~Blaise Paschal

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Friday night bump!!

The coupon is still good, I just ordered a 5 pack sample (11 bux, what a steal) and a super cute pink and black drip tip. Now I've got lots of their flavors!!

Hopefully they'll come on the same day as my attys so I can enjoy them!!

Happy Friday!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yay! A DC shop! Howdy neighbor! I'm just up the redline in Rockville! Do you have a shop set up? Would love to have a local place to go get some liquids!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh, and I don't know about you guys, but man, that storm that just blew through was INSANE! Hope you still have your power!
    DIstrict Concept likes this.

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Whoohoo! Love that the black and white seems to be touted as 'the' oreo tasting juice! My moola should be here tomorrow or the next day, then I think I'm gonna order a big bottle of the B&W cookie, and 1-2 samplers, just to taste EVERYTHING. Tried to narrow it down to 5 flavors, but that SOO isn't happening. lol Everything sounds so delicious! BTW, any plans for a 50 or 60ml bottle? I'm a vaping fiend... like seriously probably vape a good 4-5 oz a month, so was hoping there would eventually be something much much larger in the flavors I literally can't get enough of.