Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread - Page 501
Page 501 of 2493 FirstFirst ... 40145149149749849950050150250350450551155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 24930
Like Tree82116Likes

Thread: Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

  1. #5001
    Super Member Verified Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    643

    Default

    I love the rambling. When I come in here I never feel like I'm rambling cause no one seems to mind my 5 subject posts.


    As for me, My favorites go as follows.

    1.Orange Makes Me Creamsicle
    2. Mystic Mandalime
    3. Cherry Blossom Tea (though I wonder about the addition of a good tobacco, honey and/or vanilla) -Defiantely one of my next big bottles
    4. previously mentioned Honey Flue Cured Tobacco
    5. Cupcake City (can't wait to try zombie apocalypse)
    6. Some certain graham crackery tobacco grapey mash up
    And after that nothing else is worth mentioning except every other AiV juice I've had the pleasure of tasting.


    Sadly I broke down and smoked a few Virginia Blends with a friend today, just cause I still cannot pass them up so my taste buds may not be perfect.

    Morri: I'm glad someone else around here is sleepless. Between working nights and late night studying I rarely go to bed before 2am.

  2. #5002
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    morri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welebg View Post
    I love the rambling. When I come in here I never feel like I'm rambling cause no one seems to mind my 5 subject posts.


    As for me, My favorites go as follows.

    1.Orange Makes Me Creamsicle
    2. Mystic Mandalime
    3. Cherry Blossom Tea (though I wonder about the addition of a good tobacco, honey and/or vanilla) -Defiantely one of my next big bottles
    4. previously mentioned Honey Flue Cured Tobacco
    5. Cupcake City (can't wait to try zombie apocalypse)
    6. Some certain graham crackery tobacco grapey mash up
    And after that nothing else is worth mentioning except every other AiV juice I've had the pleasure of tasting.


    Sadly I broke down and smoked a few Virginia Blends with a friend today, just cause I still cannot pass them up so my taste buds may not be perfect.

    Morri: I'm glad someone else around here is sleepless. Between working nights and late night studying I rarely go to bed before 2am.
    I have zombie apocalypse ordered and am having a fit to try it. Strawberry is my favorite thing ever! If AIV gets this, and I see no reason why they won't .....I will even be more happy......if that is even possible. LOL

    on the smokes....be gentle on yourself. Before you know it, you will prefer your vaping to the stinkies.

    and yeah, insomnia is a ...... I really hate being awake when everyone else is asleep. So, glad to have company. LOL I am out and in though....working on art, etc.

    hugs

    Morri



    Grand Matriarch
    Order of The White Rabbit
    ~~~Laugh As Much As You Breathe~~~
    Last TC 06/27/13

  3. #5003
    Senior Member Verified Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Good News.....33 days and my double sample pack arrived in the Philippines. Kinda scared to try anything because, if I like it, I know it will take forever to get another order. But....will update this tomorrow. Anyone have any suggestions on the best taste combo's in terms of hardware? With the limited supply, I'm thinking 510 attys to get a feel and a CE4 for the whole bottle if I like it. Any other combo's people have tried?

  4. #5004
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    The Hill Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Providence
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rev67 View Post
    Question for all of you.

    I manage to drain a AW IMR 18650 2000 battery in a day, about 12 hrs maybe a little more, multiple batteries charged with a Pila charger.

    I usually vape about 5-6 mils of juice a day.

    Is this a light, average or way too much?

    Just thought I would ask others to gauge my own vaping.
    That's moderate to heavy. What nic level are you vaping?
    morri and Rev67 like this.


    Mods: Too many. I can't keep track anymore.

    ​"All Meshed Up" with The Hill Giant every Wednesday at 8pm EST on http://VapeOn.TV

  5. #5005
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    The Hill Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Providence
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welebg View Post
    Night Rev. Hey Woland, do you have a link for how to make one of those ss mesh coils? I'm interested in trying this in one of my vivi tanks.
    I'm going to assume you mean the Smoktech Vivi Tank and not the Vivi Nova, so if I'm wrong, please correct me. I had issues with shorts at first when I started building mesh wicks and started doing the following steps:

    1. Jack Frost method (burn the entire wick evenly BEFORE rolling it and WITHOUT quenching)
    2. Roll wick
    3. Burn and quench 3 times
    4. Soak in e-liquid, light it, and let it burn off on its own 3 times
    5. Cigarette paper method

    Now, I know all of that probably doesn't make sense if you've never done this before, but if you search for mesh building videos on youtube, you'll find everything I mentioned above in separate videos.

    I haven't been able to find any instructional videos for U mesh in a Vivi Tank, but if you watch one of the videos that uses silica wick, then watch a video on how to prepare mesh in a U shape, you should be fine.
    morri, wolandepiphanius and Rev67 like this.


    Mods: Too many. I can't keep track anymore.

    ​"All Meshed Up" with The Hill Giant every Wednesday at 8pm EST on http://VapeOn.TV

  6. #5006
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    The Hill Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Providence
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craktskull View Post
    Good News.....33 days and my double sample pack arrived in the Philippines. Kinda scared to try anything because, if I like it, I know it will take forever to get another order. But....will update this tomorrow. Anyone have any suggestions on the best taste combo's in terms of hardware? With the limited supply, I'm thinking 510 attys to get a feel and a CE4 for the whole bottle if I like it. Any other combo's people have tried?
    Thank goodness you finally got it. 33 days.... wow.....

    So what options do you have available to you for hardware?
    iKN0WaGH0ST, morri, KTK8 and 1 others like this.


    Mods: Too many. I can't keep track anymore.

    ​"All Meshed Up" with The Hill Giant every Wednesday at 8pm EST on http://VapeOn.TV

  7. #5007
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    iKN0WaGH0ST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    1,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morri View Post
    No, I play the contest threads in spurts. Month one and month off because when I win too much, it upsets people. LOL I used to have about 20 threads I played all the times, now, mostly in here. You guys will have to figure out what to do with me. hahahah
    I ENVY YOU! I have the worst luck with contests. I always end up being one person off. If I had posted earlier I would have won, or if I had posted one minute later I would have won. I did one of pbusardo's contests which he had on video, and you can see him hitting the random button, and saying "here we go". He clicks the random button one more time and BOOM! There is me.. number 2 on the list. HAHAHHA
    Quote Originally Posted by welebg View Post
    I love the rambling. When I come in here I never feel like I'm rambling cause no one seems to mind my 5 subject posts.


    As for me, My favorites go as follows.

    1.Orange Makes Me Creamsicle
    2. Mystic Mandalime
    3. Cherry Blossom Tea (though I wonder about the addition of a good tobacco, honey and/or vanilla) -Defiantely one of my next big bottles
    4. previously mentioned Honey Flue Cured Tobacco
    5. Cupcake City (can't wait to try zombie apocalypse)
    6. Some certain graham crackery tobacco grapey mash up
    And after that nothing else is worth mentioning except every other AiV juice I've had the pleasure of tasting.


    Sadly I broke down and smoked a few Virginia Blends with a friend today, just cause I still cannot pass them up so my taste buds may not be perfect.

    Morri: I'm glad someone else around here is sleepless. Between working nights and late night studying I rarely go to bed before 2am.
    Sir, what is wrong with you? I don't see LLC or Crunkberry on that list! The two best juices from AiV! If you haven't tried them yet... TRY THEM!


    Quote Originally Posted by morri View Post

    I have zombie apocalypse ordered and am having a fit to try it. Strawberry is my favorite thing ever! If AIV gets this, and I see no reason why they won't .....I will even be more happy......if that is even possible. LOL

    on the smokes....be gentle on yourself. Before you know it, you will prefer your vaping to the stinkies.

    and yeah, insomnia is a ...... I really hate being awake when everyone else is asleep. So, glad to have company. LOL I am out and in though....working on art, etc.

    hugs

    Morri


    Zombie Apocalypse is a spectacular juice, and I can only imagine how it will be like once it has improved. For me at least, it is very similar to Foot Prints in the Jello. So similar to that I would like to see a little more cupcake and less strawberry!
    morri, KTK8, Rev67 and 1 others like this.

    Smoke Free Since 01/11/2012

  8. #5008
    Senior Member Verified Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cebu, Philippines
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hill Giant View Post
    Thank goodness you finally got it. 33 days.... wow.....

    So what options do you have available to you for hardware?
    Have about a dozen ego-style batts....most 3.7 but a couple I can crank to 4.2. Then I have a couple of V1 LTs and a Vmax. For attys, I have SR 510s, LR 510 and LR 360s, then CE4 tanks (multiple Rs) and a few DCTs at 1.8 - 3.2. I also have about 20 Vivi Novas ranging from 1.8 to 2.8.

    I dripped White Rabbit all day in various attys and have now put in a new CE4 with 2.4 ohm head. This can't be the taste everyone is raving about or my taste buds have gone out the window. LOL....as I'm writing this, the CE4 died and I'll have to rebuild it.

    Crunk Berry tasted awesome in the SR 510 and I'll put that in a tank of some sort.

    As supplies are limited, I wanted to know if I have the hardware to take full advantage of the small stock I have. I'll start testing the rest tomorrow....

    Craktskull
    morri, wolandepiphanius and Rev67 like this.

  9. #5009
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    The Hill Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Providence
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craktskull View Post
    Have about a dozen ego-style batts....most 3.7 but a couple I can crank to 4.2. Then I have a couple of V1 LTs and a Vmax. For attys, I have SR 510s, LR 510 and LR 360s, then CE4 tanks (multiple Rs) and a few DCTs at 1.8 - 3.2. I also have about 20 Vivi Novas ranging from 1.8 to 2.8.

    I dripped White Rabbit all day in various attys and have now put in a new CE4 with 2.4 ohm head. This can't be the taste everyone is raving about or my taste buds have gone out the window. LOL....as I'm writing this, the CE4 died and I'll have to rebuild it.

    Crunk Berry tasted awesome in the SR 510 and I'll put that in a tank of some sort.

    As supplies are limited, I wanted to know if I have the hardware to take full advantage of the small stock I have. I'll start testing the rest tomorrow....

    Craktskull
    I would go with the LR atties for testing, LR 306s for dripping the ones you like, and Vivi Novas for those you deem "tankable". I prefer the flavor from Vivi Novas to the flavor from CE4s. They seem to wick a little better unmodified.
    morri and Rev67 like this.


    Mods: Too many. I can't keep track anymore.

    ​"All Meshed Up" with The Hill Giant every Wednesday at 8pm EST on http://VapeOn.TV

  10. #5010
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Northern Kentucky
    Posts
    4,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iKN0WaGH0ST View Post
    I ENVY YOU! I have the worst luck with contests. I always end up being one person off. If I had posted earlier I would have won, or if I had posted one minute later I would have won. I did one of pbusardo's contests which he had on video, and you can see him hitting the random button, and saying "here we go". He clicks the random button one more time and BOOM! There is me.. number 2 on the list. HAHAHHA

    Sir, what is wrong with you? I don't see LLC or Crunkberry on that list! The two best juices from AiV! If you haven't tried them yet... TRY THEM!



    Zombie Apocalypse is a spectacular juice, and I can only imagine how it will be like once it has improved. For me at least, it is very similar to Foot Prints in the Jello. So similar to that I would like to see a little more cupcake and less strawberry!
    i added cupcake city to mine
    iKN0WaGH0ST, morri and Rev67 like this.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks