Introducing Futura - The Modular DNA 20 APV by NexgenVapor[ISSUE] - Page 19
Page 19 of 271 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree1801Likes

Thread: Introducing Futura - The Modular DNA 20 APV by NexgenVapor[ISSUE]

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think Jon is a night owl like myself. Lol.
    Last edited by DjCaptainKiddo; 09-17-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran williebb123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia1187 View Post
    Apparently Jon is still awake and working. He just responded to my email about this within like 10 minutes. Still working to get it sorted, but I'm not worried.
    i hope they get your card sorted out sometimes they can be tricky they take one visa and the next one for what ever reason it doesnt like it you gotta love the geeks that can sort that stuff out and to let ya know jon sent out my code ...thank you jon i have been patient for the most part

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by williebb123 View Post
    i hope they get your card sorted out sometimes they can be tricky they take one visa and the next one for what ever reason it doesnt like it you gotta love the geeks that can sort that stuff out and to let ya know jon sent out my code ...thank you jon i have been patient for the most part
    Glad to hear you got your code. As for the card, I'm not super worried, I only have the one card I can fit this on until I get paid on the 20th, but if I do end up having to use a different card, Jon said that I wouldn't lose my place. So worst case I'll just reorder with a different card later this week.
    williebb123 likes this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran LeftCoastVaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by williebb123 View Post
    Just to reassure everyone on the list, regardless of code you are on the list. The list is immutable. It supersedes all codes and takes precedent over everything. And believe me, I appreciate all the patience and forbearance everyone's shown us.

We had a slight problem with the payment gateway not passing on the orders to the processor. That's been sorted out, but we're still in limbo with Amex. Hopefully that will also be resolved tomorrow. Ok, I'm calling it a night
    Last edited by LeftCoastVaper; 09-17-2013 at 09:00 PM.
    williebb123 likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoastVaper View Post

We had a slight problem with the payment gateway not passing on the orders to the processor. That's been sorted out, but we're still in limbo with Amex. Hopefully that will also be resolved tomorrow. Ok, I'm calling it a night
    If it does not get resolved, please let me know -- I put in order 1918 w/ Amex. Happy to put in a replacement order with a different card, but don't want to do that until it's necessary to avoid a double order. (Not that 2 Futuras would be a bad thing, but will have to wait on getting the second one for a bit).

Please PM or email me if there's something I need to do to get money in your hands, and a Futura in my hands!
    Last edited by hazozita; 09-17-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoastVaper View Post
    NexGen Vapor | The Utimate DNA 20 Ecig Nice to finally be able to say that.
    Thank you very much...off to check it out

I have a visa and I received an invoice but it didn't go through. I'm going to see if it can be sorted out today or tomorrow. I got my email for being in the first 100. I just hope that doesn't affect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock506 View Post
    I have a visa and I received an invoice but it didn't go through. I'm going to see if it can be sorted out today or tomorrow. I got my email for being in the first 100. I just hope that doesn't affect it.
    You may have received two invoices - the first wouldn't have gone through. PM me, or send an email and I'll see what can be done on the backend if you're still having problems.

We are now set up correctly for American Express, so those who had difficulties may order to their heart's content!
    Uma likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran Fred Rogers's Avatar

Just put in my order!

-=fred=-

Notice to overseas customers:

Currently we don't have a way to fix the multiple order shipping issue - where you're charged separate shipping for each unit. Please contact me via PM or email ([email protected]) for alternate purchasing and shipping arrangements. Thanks.
    Jon