Fogger V2 RBA @ $31.99 (FreE-Cigs.com)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Fogger V2 RBA @ $31.99 (FreE-Cigs.com)

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Live Fr33's Avatar

Default Fogger V2 RBA @ $31.99 (FreE-Cigs.com)

Yup, these are in stock and ready to ship...just arrived today. Manufacturer says the shipment has a slight modification compared to some others that have been shipped in that the 510 adjustable pin has been lengthened to 4.5mm to eliminate the shorting issues some have experienced on their mechs. To this point built one coil using 2mm silica folded over twice along with AWG 30 Kanthal A1 @ 1.2 ohms...great vapor production TH and flavor....and no issues with shorting on my Nzonic Clone, or the Magneto Version 2.

The New Fogger V2 RBA features a glass tank and air-flow control. Features a capacity of up to 4ml of juice and matte stainless steel construction. All parts are 100% stainless steel. The Fogger V2 RBA can be assembled with stainless steel mesh, silica wick, steel cable, etc.
    This unit can be completely disassembled and reassembled. The Fogger V2 RBA does have a glass tank, so please be careful when disassembling.

Includes:

1x Fogger V2 RBA (Completely assembled with SS wick, wire, O'Rings and glass tank).

1x Screwdriver

2x Large O'Rings

3x Medium O'Rings

2x Small O'Rings

3x Kanthal Resistance Wire Pieces

1x Oxidized Stainless Steel Mesh Wick

Fogger V2 RBA @ .99 (FreE-Cigs.com)-foggerv2a1.jpgFogger V2 RBA @ .99 (FreE-Cigs.com)-foggerv2a2.jpgFogger V2 RBA @ .99 (FreE-Cigs.com)-foggerv2a4.jpgFogger V2 RBA @ .99 (FreE-Cigs.com)-foggerv2a3.jpg

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

Just an update on my recent build. Decided to remove the O'Ring that's seated above the silica, and definitely wicking a bit better, really brought out the flavor. Was worried about potential for flooding, but 3 hours in and no problems. Get these while you can...placing a new order tonight as I can see these will only last a few days.

Oh, and here's a pic of the current setup...not too shabby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fogger V2 RBA @ .99 (FreE-Cigs.com)-imag0751_2.jpg  
    Last edited by Live Fr33; 09-20-2013 at 08:54 PM. Reason: add pic
    Kemosabe likes this.

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

MustachioedMechModManiac Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I bought one.
    El Capitán; Co-Ed Naked Vape Team
    "Maybe I can sit on one hand till it goes numb, and vape like a stranger?" - levisdaddy
    Once Whenever / Team ECF

Quote Originally Posted by boardopboy View Post
    I bought one.
    Very nice....enjoy!

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

The air flow control is obvious enough, but does it have juice flow control as well? It looks like it might but I can't tell. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Schnarph View Post
    The air flow control is obvious enough, but does it have juice flow control as well? It looks like it might but I can't tell. Thanks in advance!
    I wouldn't really call it a juice flow controller (by design), but you can adjust juice flow by tightening, or loosening the bell housing that threads over the wicks. Basically, you're leaving the wicks fully open (maximum juice flow), or choking them to differing degrees by tightening down the bell housing. Depending on your build (wicking materials, resistance wire, etc), you'll find your sweet spot.

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

VFL Veteran Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I ordered mine on Friday and it shipped yesterday. Hopefully I'll have it by Tuesday.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ordered mine Saturday, should hopefully ship out tomorrow - I can't wait! It's basically a Protank, but bigger.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetry View Post
    Ordered mine Saturday, should hopefully ship out tomorrow - I can't wait! It's basically a Protank, but bigger.
    And a much better vape!

All orders have been shipped...check your email for your tracking notifications Enjoy!
    boardopboy likes this.

Mount Prospect, IL 60056

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast