Official Juicemafia Thread. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Official Juicemafia Thread.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jefsview View Post
    Have you tried out the Nero Tobacco or Highway4 yet, BB?

Really can't pass up the current sale of $9.99 for a 30ml or $12.49 for 50mls with free shipping on all orders over $30.
    Jefsview! Fancy seeing you here from the Halo thread. I actually live about 3 minutes from their B&M shop, so if you ever want to know about a liquid, feel free to ask. As for Highway4, it's now my all day vape. (It's the one thing that has ever just blown Tribeca away for me.) I remember trying the Nero, but I'd have to go into the store again (just got back from there, actually.) but should be there within the next few days/week. I will let you know how good the Nero is. In all honesty though, I've never had anything less than excellent from their juice selection.
    jefsview likes this.

I have placed two orders and I am pretty Sure Juice Mafia is becoming my go to. I love the throat hit from here. My favs so far are the peach tobacco and the tropical tobacco. Great prices and so far some of my fav juices! I think I am going to try more of the tobacco flavors since they seem to have great throat hits.

Full Member Verified Member stomper38's Avatar

I just wanted to publicly apologize and state that these guys are an amazing company... My order was damaged in shipping and I received an empty envelope... After I acted like total jerk to them about it, they still refunded my order and sent a new shipment... Their customer service is top notch, and dealing with jerks like I was, they deserve the highest praise and thanks... I sincerely apologize, again, and thank you for being such a great company with such integrity... I will make sure every vaper I know is acquainted with your product and sing your praises to the masses... Nobody should ever hesitate to order from Juice Mafia...Thank you, again, for your professionalism, patience, assistance and general awesomeness... (Special thanks to Dave, who ever-so-kindly put me in my place... LOL...)
    jefsview and *Jessica* like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran dale1962's Avatar

bump......................

Super Member ECF Veteran Tajji'smom's Avatar

Boy this is a quiet thread! Just placed my first order with Juice Mafia. Great deals on right now. 2-50 ml bottles for $25 and free shipping over $30. Am trying Tropical Tobacco-Upside Down Pineapple-Strawberry Peach Freeze and Vanilla Lemon Swirl. Heard about them from someone on the Canada thread. Anyone try any of these juices?

Blog Entries

Really thinking about ordering from here soon... next week or two. What flavors does everyone recommend?

Super Member ECF Veteran Tajji'smom's Avatar

Depending on what you like-tropical tobacco and peach tobacco are really good. Love their vanilla lemon swirl-strawberry peach freeze and pineapple upside down. I do not like chocolate coconut-banana cream pie at all. Vanilla custard is really good too. They are quick-bottles are nice. Highly recommend

I'm glad to see you guys here. My wife loves Peach Paradise. Good juice and good prices.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12