Official Juicemafia Thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Official Juicemafia Thread.

Registered Supplier

Default Official Juicemafia Thread.

Hi everyone,

We finally had time to get registered here as an official supplier.

We'll be posting our latest promotions and contests here.

Please post here is you have any questions about our products also.

For those of you who haven't been to our site the address is juicemafia.com

For those of you in the northern Indiana, southern Michigan area, we also have a B&M location in South Bend. It's located at 2210 Mishawaka Ave, South Bend, IN 46615. Hope to see you all there!
    Lifewhacker and jefsview like this.

Registered Supplier

Let's start out with a bang.

2x50ML for $24.99
    Official Juicemafia Thread.-50mlsale.jpg

Welcome to Juicemafia - Gourmet e-juice you can't refuse.
    *Jessica* likes this.

Blog Entries

Do you have any promo codes for ecf members? Or any other codes? I have never ordered from you so I don't want to order your special yet, the 100 ml for 24.99. Something small so I can try some flavors.

Registered Supplier

We generally don't offer any codes when we are running a promo like the 2/24.99, but we do have sampler packs of 3x10ml for $10.99.

Full Member Verified Member BuffaloBore's Avatar

I just ordered 50ml each of your Vintage and Rosso and became an instant fan of both! I always give an unknown juice a taste test by putting a little on my finger and sampling the flavor. Vintage in particular is pure essence of tobacco and now one of my adv's. Keep up the good work.
    jefsview likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Juicemafia is my main all day vape! Scotch Tobacco and Turkish Tobacco! Always with a extra shot!

You guys need to get these in 100ml bottles! lol

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am going to try out some new flavors and going to give your Premium line a try.

I am curious on the PG/VG ratio selections. What would you say are the differences in the 2 options you offer? ( 75vg-25pg vs 60pg-40vg )

My main 2 juices are 50/50 from you guys ( Scotch tobacco and Turkish ) along with a extra flavor shot in both. I notice in your Premium line you don't offer a flavor shot option.

So if i wanted to go more for flavor i would want which ratio? The 60pg/40vg?

or is the flavor the same in both ratios?

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBore View Post
    I just ordered 50ml each of your Vintage and Rosso and became an instant fan of both! I always give an unknown juice a taste test by putting a little on my finger and sampling the flavor. Vintage in particular is pure essence of tobacco and now one of my adv's. Keep up the good work.
    That's good to hear from someone who shares similar tastes. I've been scoping out Juice Mafia, and now I know that I MUST give them a try!

Registered Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by maf2k8 View Post
    I am going to try out some new flavors and going to give your Premium line a try.

I am curious on the PG/VG ratio selections. What would you say are the differences in the 2 options you offer? ( 75vg-25pg vs 60pg-40vg )

My main 2 juices are 50/50 from you guys ( Scotch tobacco and Turkish ) along with a extra flavor shot in both. I notice in your Premium line you don't offer a flavor shot option.

So if i wanted to go more for flavor i would want which ratio? The 60pg/40vg?

or is the flavor the same in both ratios?
    There isn't an appreciable difference in flavor between the two. We flavor both ratios at slightly different levels to maintain consistency between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBore View Post
    Have you tried out the Nero Tobacco or Highway4 yet, BB?

Really can't pass up the current sale of $9.99 for a 30ml or $12.49 for 50mls with free shipping on all orders over $30.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast