Everything Killer Juice 15ml for only $4.99 Weekly Deals - Page 3
Page 3 of 789 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
Like Tree9606Likes

Thread: Everything Killer Juice 15ml for only $4.99 Weekly Deals

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Finally made a decision on flavors and placed my order! You say above you changed the pg to tone it down? It's still 60/40, right? I don't do well with muted flavors (old tastebuds I guess) so hoping for a flavor explosion

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

He was using pharmacy grade pg before, it was a little harsh. He's running food grade now
    AmandaD and JoanJ like this.

Protovapor XPV DNA30 - Origen RDA, Rebuilt Aspire Nautilus Tanks, usually serving H1N1

ordered a bunch of flavors Looking forward to getting my order - plan to maybe share with husband and maybe even my son and his fiance (trying to convince them to quit the stink sticks completely)

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I told myself no way, no how was I ordering any more juice. Have juice coming out my.....ears after all the sales. But, I'm a sucker for a new guy. In for a root beer float and a shamrock shake
    WillyZee likes this.

How much of a delay will that cause?

Quote Originally Posted by Walt83 View Post
    Hey I ran out of the ingredient I need for the Hawaiian Punch and Red Bull Flavors, go figure right when I start a sale... I thought I had some and fail. There may be a small delay, for anyone that orders those bottles. Don't worry we will ship the rest of your order!

Senior Member Verified Member weezymagic's Avatar

just put in an order. glad i saw this thread after deciding not to buy anything else for a few days. oh well, hope i like it

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Walt83's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjuice View Post
    How much of a delay will that cause?
    Not much, should be able to ship them out tmrw

Thank you everyone for your comments and post.

I have to tell you what my assistant said this morning. She walked in and seen all the orders and started to laugh, then threw gloves at me and told me I was addicted to these forums.

To her I said hell yes I am, it is the single best group of people I have ever had the joy of interacting with. You guys are the best and as a supplier I have learned so much since joining ECF!

Hey just got the recipe done for Red Bull, they will ship today if you ordered it... I need a nap or caffeine.

Hey also a heads up on the blue moon samples. I am changing how the cream part works. I did not like how the taste hit you twice. (First you got cream then the fruit part.) It should only delay me a couple days on the but the samples are coming!

As for the Shamrock Shake. Everyone should have received those yesterday or today! Let me know what you think, it is one of my current favs.
    Aurora-Oblivion likes this.