Page 109 of 228 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2278
Like Tree10066Likes

Thread: Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by DIstrict Concept View Post
    Hello Vapeland! Hope everyone has been doing Wonderful! Sorry I have been absent as of late. We have been extra extra busy. Its been a great couple of weeks and are working on some new, unique flavor ideas. We have gotten further on our Coffee Vape (finally, after 20 months of working on it) and are making good progress. You would think a coffee extract would be easy (its just like making coffee, right?) lol.

It will be a busy week but I'll back soon to get another contest rolling Have a wonderful evening my friends. Cheers everyone!

love you both so much!!!

I know the coffee peoples will be waaaaay excited!!!

big huggles

morri

Grand Matriarch
    Order of The White Rabbit
    ~~~Laugh As Much As You Breathe~~~
    Last TC 06/27/13

East TN (On a Mountain in a Rabbit Hole.)

Quote Originally Posted by Downtownjeffbrown View Post
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...ettes/kdKtpFH4

Take a couple mins and sign this

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2
    signed just now

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You kids might want to wait on signing the petition. CASAA is putting together a "fight for your right" or similar and more will come on Monday: CASAA: CASAA Assessment of FDA Deeming Regulation, April 25, 2014 Doesn't matter if you act today or on May 25 (although responses to the FDA proposal have 75 days) of the FDA proposal, so we may all want to make sure that we're consolidated with any response, specially with all the "legalese".
    Last edited by NiNi; 04-25-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Lurking Kitteh Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by NiNi View Post
    You kids might want to wait on signing the petition. CASAA is putting together a "fight for your right" or similar and more will come on Monday: CASAA: CASAA Assessment of FDA Deeming Regulation, April 25, 2014 Doesn't matter if you act today or on May 25 (although responses to the FDA proposal have 75 days) of the FDA proposal, so we may all want to make sure that we're consolidated with any response, specially with all the "legalese".
    There is some good points about this topic posted here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...php?p=12958140

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2
    wolandepiphanius and NiNi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NiNi View Post
    Ok. I already signed it, but I don't think there'll be a big conflict with those of us that will back both petitions.

I agree that CASAA has the bigger voice and more experts available to help craft a response. They should definitely get our support, even if we back smaller organizations as well.

Now, Aiv has ruined me for all other juice, took a chance on something else and was disappointed as usual. Not too upset though knowing where to get the best is pretty easy now!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

ECF Veteran
    Sitting on a rock and waiting for elightenment....

Good Morning Vapeland! Happy Saturday! Have a great day everyone!!
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~MargaretMeade

ECF Veteran
    Sitting on a rock and waiting for elightenment....

Good Morning Vapeland! WOW! Back to back good mornings. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person here anymore. Have a good day everyone
    A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.~MargaretMeade

Lurking Kitteh Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I read every post Pale I need to post more.

How are u today?

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2
    morri, wolandepiphanius and Bunnie like this.

Good morning!! It is a beautiful Sunday morning here, Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk
    morri, wolandepiphanius and Bunnie like this.