Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon - Page 3
Page 3 of 269 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree11312Likes

Thread: Alice in Vapeland ~ Premium All-Natural E-juice ~ Tea Table Saloon

Hi All.
    I am new to this forum. I believe yesterday was my first AIV post.
    I had ordered the small sampler, and fell in love with the flavors. Being that I'm new to vaping I've been trying quite a few vendors.
    AIV will be one of my go-to vendors.

Last night I ordered April Moon, Frost Blossom, and Mystic Mandalime.

If I could have, I would have ordered many more flavors, but they will have to wait til next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Kogijiki Ratchford View Post
    When I was in school I'd be standing in line with one art history book and all the students around me with $500+ book stacks would say "Lucky you!!" until I explained that being an art student I would spend 1k plus for art supplies every semester.
    That is true. Lol. I helped students pick out brushes and canvas, paper, all that stuff, some of which you have to repurchase through out the semester. Couldn't believe the prices. What sucks is you can find all these things cheaper else where but if you don't have enough money before your financial aid gets refunded, you just get stuck with the over priced items on campus.

Super Member Verified Member embee214's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvchins View Post
    Hi All.
    I had ordered the small sampler, and fell in love with the flavors. Being that I'm new to vaping I've been trying quite a few vendors.

If I could have, I would have ordered many more flavors, but they will have to wait til next time.
    Welcome to Vapeland luvchins. I'm sure you'll be back for more, just like the rest of us.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi All.

luv!! Hi sweetie!!

Benjamin Franklin: “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

Full Member Verified Member silverkbt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imprint View Post
    Good morning everyone

Mang-ri-la is very amazing, isn't it?
    I thoroughly enjoyed mine (not all of it is gone , just one tank so far) after only a day steep with the lid off, and am curious to see if the rice might come forward a wee bit more after a little more time to rest and relax. Still, even fresh from the pretty box, the rice is there. Nice and light.

Also and btw, the Rabbit was finally ready this past week and I am under its spell.
    Did someone at the Mushroom Lab brush the most exquisite macadamia nuts with fresh butter, dust them with a tiny bit of vanilla sugar, roast them, crush them, and use them to create a nutty coating pressed into a candy made of blended white chocolates, and then with a wave of a magic watch -poof- make it into an ejuice?
    Good afternoon everyone. I hope its been a good day. I got my goodies today, so that has made it a great day. I'm liking the Footprints. It's different but in a good way.

Mangrila is awesome. I ordered a 2nd bottle last night so it will have time to steep while I enjoy my original bottle. I haven't given it time to steep so I don't know how the flavor will change, but I know that every flavor I've gotten has changed as it has matured. The flavors just get more complex as they age. Kind of like a good wine.

Hi All.

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole. I love the first 2. I'm still waiting on my Mystic to develop more. I like it but it's just not quite there yet. If your like most of us, we all seem to order a couple of bottles every week or so. I've finally got all of my flavors stocked up with a backup steeping, but now that I've said that, you watch them come out with another new one that I just will not be able to resist. LOL

Thanks, ladies. You all are sweethearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Itskatiekate View Post
    That is true. Lol. I helped students pick out brushes and canvas, paper, all that stuff, some of which you have to repurchase through out the semester. Couldn't believe the prices. What sucks is you can find all these things cheaper else where but if you don't have enough money before your financial aid gets refunded, you just get stuck with the over priced items on campus.
    Welcome to the world of education. It's a money racket. When I was going I had a credit card that I only used for supplies and as soon as the refund came through, I paid it off and locked it up until the next semester. I was able to save quite a bit that way as I absolutely refused to pay the prices at the bookstore.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DIstrict Concept's Avatar

Thanks, ladies. You all are sweethearts.
    Hello Luvchins! Welcome to Vapeland! The vapelandians here are the sweetest most wonderful bunch of people you will ever meet! Thanks for joining us!

I see you're in Silver Spring Maryland? I love that city! Alice in Vapeland was created right on 16th st over the DC line and I lived in Silver Spring for years. We just moved from DC last, last November to beautiful Albuquerque.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KjAthena View Post
    Happy dance I FOUND you all....Good news I fet out tomarrow guys, Just found out.....((((HUGS))))...see you then
    Welcome home darling Athena!!! {{{HUGS}}}

Attachment 302903

Happy dance everyone! Athena's coming home tomorrow!!!
    Live, laugh, and love each day, it's what makes life worth living! Bobbi