Quality E Liquid Without The High Quality Price.[closed ] - Page 2
Page 2 of 145 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1206Likes

Thread: Quality E Liquid Without The High Quality Price.[closed ]

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Great job on your site set-up, Sooner.
    I love the way you anticipate and adjust to meet the needs and wants of your customers.
    Ya know, I found the mod of my dreams years ago and quit shopping for them.
    Never had quit shopping for juice though for a variety of reasons.
    I think I can quit shopping now. I'm home.

Super Member Verified Member Bikenstein's Avatar

Lookin forward to my first order. Should be fulfilled sometime soon???
    macaroni likes this.

Thanks Sooner, I was waiting for the Vanilla Custard before contemplating my next purchase. Has your shipping charges changed? How much would one have to order for free shipping? I saw it on the scrolling banner before, but it's gone now.

Second question, I was thinking of ordering Menthol for a friend of mine and she likes "Double Menthol", what would your suggestion be for the extra shots to get to a double menthol? Sorry I know this question is probably vague and subjective. I may just go for the triple shot and hope it works.

I'm using the late January flavoring as a baseline, as mine were on the weak side (still ok, just a little weak flavor-wise). But then I also know you had stated that you would be using more flavoring going forward. So I'm going to be shooting in the dark when it comes to the extra flavor shots. Thanks for any input you may have.
    macaroni likes this.

Full Member Verified Member Verdes8891's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Great job on your site set-up, Sooner.
    I love the way you anticipate and adjust to meet the needs and wants of your customers.
    Ya know, I found the mod of my dreams years ago and quit shopping for them.
    Never had quit shopping for juice though for a variety of reasons.
    I think I can quit shopping now. I'm home.
    Feeling the same way. Trying to get the rest of my friends that vape to shop here. Also might be getting s job at a new local vape shop, so I will try and convince the owner to reach out to carry possibly.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
    macaroni and misswish1 like this.

Blog Entries

Can't wait to see the updated info on the order I placed last week. All these reviews on flavors are driving me nuts!
    macaroni likes this.

Full Member Verified Member Verdes8891's Avatar

Woot,

And 3rd order is placed.

Berry Blast
    (Nicotine Strength: 12MG, Bottle Size: 12ML, PG - VG Ratio: 50% PG - 50% VG (Default Ratio))

Cheesecake
    (Nicotine Strength: 12MG, Bottle Size: 12ML, PG - VG Ratio: 50% PG - 50% VG (Default Ratio))

Strawberries & Cream
    (Nicotine Strength: 12MG, Bottle Size: 120ML, PG - VG Ratio: 50% PG - 50% VG (Default Ratio), Flavor Shots: 1)

Vanilla Custard

Had to get more of the Strawberries and Cream with an extra flavor shot (to start with)
    macaroni and Indigo-Shade like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo-Shade View Post
    Can't wait to see the updated info on the order I placed last week. All these reviews on flavors are driving me nuts!
    It's not a drive Indigo ..... just a putt ......
    Indigo-Shade likes this.

Unregistered Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis View Post
    Thanks Sooner, I was waiting for the Vanilla Custard before contemplating my next purchase. Has your shipping charges changed? How much would one have to order for free shipping? I saw it on the scrolling banner before, but it's gone now.

Second question, I was thinking of ordering Menthol for a friend of mine and she likes "Double Menthol", what would your suggestion be for the extra shots to get to a double menthol? Sorry I know this question is probably vague and subjective. I may just go for the triple shot and hope it works.

I'm using the late January flavoring as a baseline, as mine were on the weak side (still ok, just a little weak flavor-wise). But then I also know you had stated that you would be using more flavoring going forward. So I'm going to be shooting in the dark when it comes to the extra flavor shots. Thanks for any input you may have.
    Our menthol is quite strong and we have upped the flavor percent since then anyways I would try just one shot or without a shot to see if its what your looking for

Unregistered Supplier

Still updating orders since site has been down. Just FYI some of you will get emails with tracking info in just a few

Ultra Member

nope...no e-mail yet LOL