Quality E Liquid Without The High Quality Price.[closed ] - Page 3
Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1450
Like Tree1206Likes

Thread: Quality E Liquid Without The High Quality Price.[closed ]

  1. #21
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    parkersburg wv, usa
    Posts
    32

    Default

    I'm not understanding the flavor shot prices. I need extremely strong juice, just to taste. I am willing to pay a slight premium for that. But 35% is NOT slight.

    I would assume flavor shots are a certain % of the flavor already in the formula. If so the price should be a certain % of the normal price. The way you have it now a 12 ml bottle with 3 shots cost 35% more, a 120ml bottle with 3 cost 6% more, a liter bottle with 3 cost 1.5% more.

    The only way your pricing would make sense is if a shot is an exact amount of flavor. For example 1 shot = 1 ml. But That would still be horrible, because then 3 shots in a 12 ml bottle would be to much, and 3 shots in a liter wouldn't be noticeable.

    I don't mind the slight raise in prices, especially since you say there will still be sales. But I would never pay 2.84 for a 2.09 bottle, just because I need more flavor. From 120ml up the price for flavor isn't way bad, so might still buy them. But if I can't buy the small bottles, I might just never get around to ordering the big ones either.

    So basically please clarify if the shots are a % of flavor, or an exact amount, or combination. And please reconsider your prices, especially for the small bottles
    Last edited by aggro; 03-17-2014 at 06:20 PM. Reason: because I had a price wrong
    bcme likes this.

  2. #22
    Full Member Verified Member RJPrestO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Well, my order (#2571) has finally been updated to "Shipped". No update on the tracking information yet. Looks like 5 business day turn around. Still looking forward to trying them all out.
    macaroni likes this.

  3. #23
    Unregistered Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    OKLAHOMA, USA
    Posts
    525

    Default

    That was an error on our end. It is suppose to be $0.10 cents extra not $0.25 cents. Sorry! Our prices are still cheap. I dont see many other vendors offering their juices at our prices. We raised our standard flavor percentage already, which shouldnt even require many shots if any, which does go by percentage and not exact ml, due to the different amounts needed for each bottle. Its there just for the people who have a hard time tasting.
    chrisz, tejas, macaroni and 3 others like this.

  4. #24
    Ultra Member macaroni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Rockledge, Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aggro View Post
    But I would never pay 2.84 for a 2.09 bottle, just because I need more flavor.
    Just maybe you are approaching this wrong .... what would be the cost of that bottle of juice with the extra flavor shot cost at another company?

    My guess is that at $2.84 you realize a significant savings ..... just sayin'
    misswish1 and CorallineAlgae like this.

  5. #25
    Full Member Verified Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    SC, USA
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Sorry! Our prices are still cheap. I dont see many other vendors cheap. I dont see many other vendors offering their juices at our prices.

    That's an understatement.

  6. #26
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Sed Contra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOONERFAN01:12558143
    We raised our standard flavor percentage already, which shouldnt even require many shots if any, which does go by percentage and not exact ml, due to the different amounts needed for each bottle.
    Are two flavor shots twice as much extra flavoring as one flavor shot - and three thrice as much as one?

    Thanks...
    Last edited by Sed Contra; 03-17-2014 at 07:08 PM.
    macaroni likes this.




  7. #27
    Unregistered Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    OKLAHOMA, USA
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Also consider, look at other vendor sites. They charge quite a bit more for their flavor shots. I think we are extremely fair.
    chrisz, LuxyBlue, macaroni and 3 others like this.

  8. #28
    Ultra Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Belleville Illinois
    Posts
    1,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macaroni View Post
    Just maybe you are approaching this wrong .... what would be the cost of that bottle of juice with the extra flavor shot cost at another company?

    My guess is that at $2.84 you realize a significant savings ..... just sayin'
    very true there are not many vendors out there offering 12-15ml juice for even $2.99
    macaroni and misswish1 like this.

  9. #29
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    parkersburg wv, usa
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOONERFAN01 View Post
    That was an error on our end. It is suppose to be $0.10 cents extra not $0.25 cents. Sorry! Our prices are still cheap. I dont see many other vendors offering their juices at our prices. We raised our standard flavor percentage already, which shouldnt even require many shots if any, which does go by percentage and not exact ml, due to the different amounts needed for each bottle. Its there just for the people who have a hard time tasting.
    I'm one of the ones with no taste buds. I can taste cinnamon and mints, but anything else i need a ton of to taste. 10 cents a shot only raises mine to 2.39 so I can probably deal with that. And happy to see it is a percentage.


    Quote Originally Posted by macaroni View Post
    Just maybe you are approaching this wrong .... what would be the cost of that bottle of juice with the extra flavor shot cost at another company?

    My guess is that at $2.84 you realize a significant savings ..... just sayin'
    I normally diy(at ultra high flavor percentage), for about 15 cents a ml. so 1.80 per 12ml. So at old prices lucky 7 was matching my price on small bottles, and slaughtering my prices on big bottles.
    Now i can make my own small bottles cheaper. But their big bottles still save me money.


    I'm not bitching about the price increase in general, just the flavor shots. They are still the cheapest, best vender online.
    misswish1 likes this.

  10. #30
    Unregistered Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    OKLAHOMA, USA
    Posts
    525

    Default

    What we did was change the shot price to $.10 cents there are 2 shots available now. The first flavor shot adds about 1/4 of the initial percentage we use, and the 2nd flavor shot adds about half of the initial percentage. We raised our standard flavor percentage though, and some flavors are really strong while some are on the mild side. I would recommend trying them without the flavor shot, or maybe just 1 extra shot to see how you like it before going for the bigger shot.

Bookmarks