Quality E Liquid Without The High Quality Price.[closed ] - Page 87
Page 87 of 145 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
Like Tree1206Likes

Thread: Quality E Liquid Without The High Quality Price.[closed ]

Quote Originally Posted by Sed Contra View Post
    Speaking of DIY, can you give me a good idea what your normal flavoring ratio is for Strawberries & Cream at Max VG? I'm thinking of ordering 120ml of flavoring soon and want to make it a little stronger than normal, but less than a full additional flavor shot.
    The real truth is that I ordered an extra flavor shot in the Strawberries N Cream (S&C) when I placed the order, and then thought better of it and cancelled that extra shot. And I was surprised to see Chris say 15 to 20% on the flavor % for DIY which seems high. I confess that I did add VG to the original 30 ml bottle to stretch it until my order arrives tomorrow, probably diluted about 30%, and it's still very good stuff. So for me, the extra flavor is just not needed.

And this is a real turn around. I didn't particularly care for this S&C when I first got it, and now it's a favorite, along with Banana Nutbread, Camel, and French Pipe. French Pipe would be a good addition for Lucky 7, as from my experience, the several people who have sampled mine really like it.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yeah, S&C seemed a bit weak out of the mailbox, but it came alive after about 3 weeks. I'm still desirous for more flavor, but I think that a full extra shot might be too much. Consequently, for DIY I want to know what the baseline is so I can work up from there in smaller increments, settling on the exact ratio perfect for me. Stock, it's a go to vape, but I can personalize it to my taste via DIY to make it even better for my taste preferences.

Unregistered Supplier

For DIY of that flavor 15-20% is about where you need to be for the "extra flavor" as it is fairly weak at any lower percentages.
    misswish1 and HoseGarden like this.

Unregistered Supplier

Also, we have a lot of people abusing the sampler packs and ordering multiple of the same flavors on the sample pack to get a cheaper price. The purpose of the sampler pack is to try 1 of each flavor, to see if you like them before buying larger sizes.
    2423kids and misswish1 like this.

Unregistered Supplier

French pipe might be one of the flavors coming up. We have quite a few new flavors still I need to add, just haven't had the chance yet.
    misswish1 likes this.

Ultra Member

Hey Sooner I mentioned this before but there are some of the new flavors not listed in the sampler list

Senior Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by SOONERFAN01 View Post
    Also, we have a lot of people abusing the sampler packs and ordering multiple of the same flavors on the sample pack to get a cheaper price. The purpose of the sampler pack is to try 1 of each flavor, to see if you like them before buying larger sizes.
    A 30ml sample pack or package would be awesome. I'd definitely order them if you could pick...say 5 flavors?

I'd put a note in the description that only 1 flavor of each can be used to inform everyone.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing more flavors posted and trying all the new flavors I ordered. I'm surprised no one has reviewed them yet!

Quote Originally Posted by SOONERFAN01 View Post
    Oy, I hope you didn't think my order meets that criteria. (3826) While I ordered two samplers, all were different other than Banana Nut which is a reorder because it tasted so good. But every other flavor is new to me. :-(

PV Master Verified Member gpc2012's Avatar

Seems reasonable to me. I do have a question regarding the banana nut. how strong is the nut flavor in it, and walnut or pecan? I find that most things that are nut flavored don't agree with my palate. and if it's walnut and it has real extracts in it, I'm probably not able to use it. I have a slight allergy to walnuts.

Unregistered Supplier

Its fine guys, I will allow up to 2 of the same flavor per sampler, but anymore wont be accepted. I had a guy pick like 5 of the same flavors on his 7 pack sampler just to get cheaper juice.