Grand Opening Sale - Bull City Vapor - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Grand Opening Sale - Bull City Vapor

Ultra Member Verified Member CurlyxCracker's Avatar

Thanks Roundhouse. See my order has shipped. Awesome!

Do you guys have a brick and mortar shop? I travel through Durham quite a bit. If I could take some business to some semi-local small business that would be awesome.

Registered Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyxCracker View Post
    Thanks Roundhouse. See my order has shipped. Awesome!
    Great, look forward to hearing about your ventures into DIY!

Registered Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNice81 View Post
    Do you guys have a brick and mortar shop? I travel through Durham quite a bit. If I could take some business to some semi-local small business that would be awesome.
    Sorry, we don't have a retail location but we could make arrangements for a pick up at the office or another location that may be more convenient for you!
    Dayglow and MikeNice81 like this.

Received my order today! Just opened the box. Let me say you already have a repeat customer in me! The unexpected extras and personalized note on the invoice made me very happy. Not to mention the processing/delivery speed. All my DIY supply business is coming your way.
    Thanks!
    aikanae1 and Roundhouse like this.

Registered Supplier

Thanks CurlyxCracker, I appreciate your business and the kind words! Look forward to hearing how it goes!

Hey Roundhouse, any chance of you carrying FA flavors? I'm using the TFA flavors I have but keep seeing lots of posts about containing ingredients not safe for vaping.
    Also, first batch I mixed up, so delicious! Couldn't let it steep or age if you will at all. Vaped it all up.

Registered Supplier

Hey CurlyxCracker, that’s awesome!! Steeping gets a lot of attention but isn’t mandatory, it may help but it may not, if it’s good right after you make it - you’ve got a winner in my book! Yes, I’m looking into adding Inawera now and plan to look into FA next. Hope to have some in stock within the next month or two. There are some TFA flavors that know to contain Acetoin and/or Acetyl Propionyl which can sometimes used in place of diacetyl for some cream or custard like flavors. TFA, who no doubt has gotten a lot of its business from the vaping community, has been very good, IMHO, about trying to identify which flavors may contain these and label them appropriately. Here is a link where they discuss it in more detail if you’re interested. Perfumer's Apprentice

Just placed my second order. First order was superb, quality ingredients! No funky smells or tastes. Not to mention Drew has the best customer service I've ever experienced. Will be back for thirds
    Thanks for that link Roundhouse. Have a better understanding now.

Registered Supplier

Hey guys, just a quick update on the website and flavorings that have been found to contain custard notes. We’ve updated the website to reflect those flavors that contain acetoin and/or acetyl proprionyl. The manufacturers are constantly updating their information as they conduct additional tests, and it is our plan to stay on top of any new info that is published and update the site accordingly. Any flavors that we carry that we know contain one of these ingredients will have a special “caution” background on their thumbnail image and the product page will list the amount present. It is in everyone’s best interest to be as safe as possible, and we hope that this information will help you!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast