Grand Opening Sale - Bull City Vapor
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Grand Opening Sale - Bull City Vapor

Registered Supplier

Default Grand Opening Sale - Bull City Vapor

Greetings ECF

My name is Drew Kirklin, and I am excited to announce the launch of our new company, Bull City Vapor! Our primary focus is DIY e-liquid and providing a great selection of everything you need to make your own e-juice at some of the best prices on the web!

Grand Opening Sale!
    To celebrate the launch of Bull City Vapor, we are offering 10% off everything and FREE shipping on all orders through April 15th! Just use the coupon code ECF10%. Note – at this time, we are only shipping within the United States.

Our products:
    Bull City Vapor features everything you need to make your own e-juice - flavoring, unflavored nicotine, PG/VG, bottles, syringes, and more! We offer hundreds of flavorings from many of the preferred flavoring companies commonly used in DIY. All of the liquid components (flavoring, nicotine PG/VG) are GRAS/USP grade and made in the United States. Best yet, we strive to offer the lowest prices on the web!

My Background:
    I discovered vaping on a whim about two years ago because I really didn’t want to have to admit I was back to smoking AGAIN and ask the doctor for what would have been my third prescription of Chantix. When I finally got around to trying electronic cigarettes, I wasn’t expecting much and certainly didn’t expect to enjoy it. Boy, was I wrong, it quickly became an obsession that kept my mailman pretty busy. A little over a year ago that obsession shifted to DIY e-juice – though I still feel the need to accumulate more gear than I’ll ever need! Thanks to everyone here at ECF and the excellent threads and suggestions you’ve posted, it wasn’t long before I was making some really great juice! Of course, I’ve made plenty of stinkers along the way too, but I always get a kick out of it when I give some to a friend and they’re amazed I actually made it myself… and if I can do it, you can too!

We are proud to be part of the ECF and vaping community and welcome any questions, comments or suggestions you may have so please don’t hesitate to contact us, reply to this thread or PM me - and if you’re new to DIY we’d love to help! I know from personal experience that there are a lot of outstanding companies serving the DIY community, but I hope you’ll give us the opportunity to earn your business!

Thanks!
    Drew
    k3vin, cleolove, aikanae1 and 6 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member CurlyxCracker's Avatar

I'm liking the prices I'm seeing... And free shipping!? Guess I'm starting DIY. Working up my order now.
    YoyoLiu likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome Drew!

I was impressed with your pricing and your nice Grand Opening offer so you got some of my Biz! Just placed my first order but you were out of stock on one item and i gave you a note, hopefully it might be coming in soon!

Good Luck!!!
    Roundhouse likes this.

Placed an order. No email though...

Registered Supplier

Awesome, thanks for the order shynsly!! Unfortunately, I don't expect to have that item in for another week or so - sent you an email

Registered Supplier

Thanks so much CurlyxCracker!!

Looking at site now. May I ask what Item that is that you are awaiting?

Registered Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by Delarob View Post
    Looking at site now. May I ask what Item that is that you are awaiting?
    Hi Delarob! - sure, we were talking about the Marshmallow-Cap

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyxCracker View Post
    Placed an order. No email though...
    I did receive my confirmation email, just took a bit. Really excited to Give DIY a go.

Registered Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyxCracker View Post
    I did receive my confirmation email, just took a bit. Really excited to Give DIY a go.
    Yeah I'm sorry about that, I'm not sure why it's taking so long for the confirmation emails, need to look into that. So glad you're giving DIY a go, it's a lot of fun and the possibilities are limitless! If you need any help getting started there are a couple sections on the website where I've put up some pointers along with some basic tips. That's not to say there aren't better ways and I can't claim credit, must of what I've learned has been from members here along with a lot of trial and error If you every have an questions along the way, don't hesitate to ask!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast