Vapor Punch Juice Contest!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Vapor Punch Juice Contest!!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Pineapplecawks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    I honestly do not vape any Food/Fruit Flavors or those that even might have any Sugar/Sugar Substitutes, but offer this option to "You" . . .

Icelantic Berry Breeze = Red Current/Gooseberry/Cranberry mix with Menthol and Kolada added to give it the cooling effect of being in Iceland where these fruits grow.
    Well for not vaping fruit flavors that sounds pretty delicious . I'm curious does this just limit you to tobacco flavors? I was thinking about and i cant think of flavors that dont fall into this category other than tobacco flavors or tobacco alkaloid juices.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegayde View Post
    no doubt not sure how a winner is going to be picked since just about every suggestion so far sounds good LOL
    Yeah im starting to feel the same way. A lot of these flavors sounds awesome I might end up having to do something like pick my 3 favorite than have a vote.

"Vive la France"

White Grape (prominent)
    Apple
    with a hint of mint or lavender

Thanks for a fun contest!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Russian For More

Peach, Apricot, and Melon

ECF Guru* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Somewhere near the Cascade Mountains, United States
    Blog Entries

How about Florida Freeze.....Orange & menthol

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Havana Nights = Coconut, Rum and Cream

or

Cuban Rumba = Papaya (or Mango) with creamy yogurt

Great flavors suggestions above ! Thanks for the chance and the fun contest

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The Black Forest

Germany's infamous black forest containing Black Cherry & Anise, with perhaps a touch of spearmint or peppermint (to emulate the cold).

Black Forest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    7/7/12 -- Levis birthday and the day I quit smoking

PV Master Verified Member gpc2012's Avatar

CALIFORNIA DREAMIN CREME
    orange, pomegranate, and whipped cream

We've got it all fruit, dairies, and the fertilizer from the dairy for the fruit. lol

or could be
    CREAMY CALIFORNIA DREAMIN
    Last edited by gpc2012; 04-10-2014 at 03:27 PM. Reason: THOUGHT OF OPTIONAL NAME
    I used to vape anything, but now Bionic is EVERYTHING

When you said Thai, I just had to go with...

THAI TEA!

Oranges, black tea, coconut, and cream. Delicious.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapplecawks View Post
    Well for not vaping fruit flavors that sounds pretty delicious . I'm curious does this just limit you to tobacco flavors? I was thinking about and i cant think of flavors that dont fall into this category other than tobacco flavors or tobacco alkaloid juices.
    I do stay with mainly Tobaccos pretty much, however there are very few I will get - since there are a lot I cannot stomach either - TOO SWEET or NUTTY or have NO TASTE AT ALL . . .

AND - While I am still looking for a very specific "True Menthol Tobacco" to become "My" ADV - I have found a couple of other vendors that modify their "E-Liquids" flavors for "Me" a little and there are 3 Flavors that I like that do not make "Me" feel sick that I can add "Menthol Crystal Liquid" and "Kolada" to - too . . . I also am using a couple of NET's and WTA, just haven't got the hang of them yet . . .

NOW - Don't get "Me" wrong I will still try some other flavors in the hope that I will like them (I'm Stubborn - Not a Total Flake & Pig Headed) , especially if there are no additional Sugar/Sugar Substitutes added to them (I am a Diabetic and avoid these for a number of reasons as I do Food/Bakery Flavors too), however it has yet to work out in "My" favor yet . . .

AND - Most of the flavors I have tried do not have any taste to them for "Me" or if I can taste them they are sicking sweet, especially - IMO - a lot of the so called menthols that are minty/candy/toothpaste tasting to "Me" . . . NOT NICE or GOOD ! ! !

Not trying to be difficult - I'm just very picky for what I am looking for . . . Just Sayin' . . .
    Last edited by Uncle; 04-10-2014 at 01:00 AM.

People should seriously stop expecting Normal from "Me" - We all know it's not going to happen.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Pineapplecawks's Avatar

Keep the names coming guys! I really appreciate all the participation! I'm liking the sound of alot of these. We're getting so many I'm starting the think I might just have to put them all into a list and randomly generate some winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    I do stay with mainly Tobaccos pretty much, however there are very few I will get - since there are a lot I cannot stomach either - TOO SWEET or NUTTY or have NO TASTE AT ALL . . .

AND - While I am still looking for a very specific "True Menthol Tobacco" to become "My" ADV - I have found a couple of other vendors that modify their "E-Liquids" flavors for "Me" a little and there are 3 Flavors that I like that do not make "Me" feel sick that I can add "Menthol Crystal Liquid" and "Kolada" to - too . . . I also am using a couple of NET's and WTA, just haven't got the hang of them yet . . .

NOW - Don't get "Me" wrong I will still try some other flavors in the hope that I will like them (I'm Stubborn - Not a Total Flake & Pig Headed) , especially if there are no additional Sugar/Sugar Substitutes added to them (I am a Diabetic and avoid these for a number of reasons as I do Food/Bakery Flavors too), however it has yet to work out in "My" favor yet . . .

AND - Most of the flavors I have tried do not have any taste to them for "Me" or if I can taste them they are sicking sweet, especially - IMO - a lot of the so called menthols that are minty/candy/toothpaste tasting to "Me" . . . NOT NICE or GOOD ! ! !

Not trying to be difficult - I'm just very picky for what I am looking for . . . Just Sayin' . . .
    Oh I don't think your being difficult. I was curious because your probably not the only person out there that feels like that, and I would like to be able to cater to as many people as possible.

As for as added sweeteners none of Vapor Punch's juice will have that. Any sweetness in the juice comes from the flavor extracts. I have found it completely unnecessary to add sweeteners like sucrolose 1. because it makes the juice FAR too sweet and 2. because I have personally found no real research on the effects of vaping such substances. As a heavy vaper myself and as a business I believe that it is of the utmost importance for people to know what they are vaping.

I did have a tobacco blend I was ready to release but one of the extracts I was using is no longer available and i haven't gotten around to working on a new one yet. I've only got one menthol flavor that I have been holding back on releasing because I personally don't like menthol so I have been trying to get opinions on it (maybe I could send you a sample for an opinion ).

All that aside I would definitely be willing to work on something you'd enjoy. I guess we would just have to find a starting point. I dont know how you are on the more tart end of the spectrum but I might suggest Pomberry, it is very subtly sweet but overall almost a sour tart flavor, and it packs a wallop of throat hit. If that doesn't sound good to you shoot me a PM and we can try and figure something out .
    Uncle and DocTonyNYC like this.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast