Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Vapor Punch Juice Contest!!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Pineapplecawks's Avatar

Default Vapor Punch Juice Contest!!

Vapor Punch is starting its first contest, which will be on and exclusively on ECF and is exclusively for it's members. On Vapor PunchVapor Punch one of the product pages is titled "Fruits Around the World" that features my line of juices that are geographically themed. For example Thailicious is a flavor that contains mixture of fruits from Thailand. I had a lot of fun coming up with these flavors, and trying to give them all catchy names. I'd like for there to be a lot more flavors in this line of juice, but I am running out of ideas. So...

For the contest I would like help coming up with a new flavor that falls under this theme. Something with a catchy name that implies a specific location and a list of fruits associated with it. (Ex: Brazil thrill - Passion fruit, Guava, and Pineapple).

Although i'll be looking for feedback on all the entries.The winner and runner up will be judged by myself and will be based upon if the fruits sound like a good mix as well as how catch the name is. The runner up will recieve a 15ml bottle of juice (any flavor) and a bottle of the new contest winning flavor. First place will get two 15ml bottles (of any flavor) and a bottle of their own prize winning flavor.

Rules:
    1 - One entry per person.
    2 - Keep it PG. <- PG! get it? :P
    3 - Be respectful to others entries.

The contest begins today and will end on the 18th, I hope to see lots of entries .
    Last edited by Pineapplecawks; 04-08-2014 at 06:37 PM.
    Reddhott, liblue1, chigal and 1 others like this.

2. Advertisement
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I guess I will start this off for you

Tahitian Sweet One

Pineapples, bananas,guava, mango and a bit of citrus... perhaps lime or orange. I think orange would work best though.

Ultra Member Verified Member Purplepeeps's Avatar

Thank you for the contest!

I'm going with my favorite German cookie: Spitzbuben/naughty boy

Red current jelly, shortbread and walnuts
    JoanJ likes this.
    Proud KJ Minion! Home of the one and only, Purple Peep juice:)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ultra Member

Down Under Thunder-mango, lychee, rambutan, mangosteen, papaya, banana, sweet pineapple, lime, pumelo, jackfruit, mamey and black sapote, abiu, carambola, graviola, passionfruit, pitaya, sapodilla, star apple, vanilla

do I have to make the combo LOL if so I will come back and edit this post but that is a list of tropical fruits found in Australia

I suppose you could even do Down Under Thunder Punch
    Purplepeeps likes this.

Burmese me please - a mix of sweet sugar-apple, mangosteen and rambutan from Myanmar/Burma.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Renegayde View Post
    Down Under Thunder-mango, lychee, rambutan, mangosteen, papaya, banana, sweet pineapple, lime, pumelo, jackfruit, mamey and black sapote, abiu, carambola, graviola, passionfruit, pitaya, sapodilla, star apple, vanilla

do I have to make the combo LOL if so I will come back and edit this post but that is a list of tropical fruits found in Australia

Yes Renegayde... can't wait to see what you come up with
    Purplepeeps likes this.

Brazilian Banana

Some kind of banana flavor ejuice. Maybe a banana split flavor ejuice?

Thanks for the contest!
    “It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
    ― Mark Twain

Thanks guys im loving the enthusiasm !

Quote Originally Posted by Renegayde View Post

Great minds think alike? Down Under Thunder . Unfortunately that one is taken , if you'd like to give it another shot il definitely accept another entry from you. And I think I will have you guys do make the combo. the flavors off that list you think would work will together for instance: down under thunder - mango, lychee, pineapple, lime

Quote Originally Posted by K1NGP1N View Post
    Brazilian Banana

Some kind of banana flavor ejuice. Maybe a banana split flavor ejuice?

Thanks for the contest!
    Thank you for entering . I actually just finished a flavor that im waiting on the labels for called Brazilian Thrill which is banana, passion fruit, guava, and pineapple.
    K1NGP1N likes this.

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapplecawks View Post
    Thanks guys im loving the enthusiasm !

Great minds think alike? Down Under Thunder . Unfortunately that one is taken , if you'd like to give it another shot il definitely accept another entry from you. And I think I will have you guys do make the combo. the flavors off that list you think would work will together for instance: down under thunder - mango, lychee, pineapple, lime
    well dang....I even did I google search for it before I posted it.....now I guess I know why it sounded familiar.....let me try to think of another one now
    Pineapplecawks and JoanJ like this.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast