Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: XanderJuice Officially Launches - Here We Go!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I just placed an order for a bottle - it just sounded too good to pass up! Thanks for the discount and good luck with your business. I'll be sure to post a review after I've tried it.
    Jonathan Tittle likes this.

2. Advertisement
    Registered Supplier Jonathan Tittle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jomoke View Post
    I just placed an order for a bottle - it just sounded too good to pass up! Thanks for the discount and good luck with your business. I'll be sure to post a review after I've tried it.
    Thanks Jomoke, definitely appreciated! Your order is already packaged and ready to go out, so it'll be heading your way as of tomorrow morning . Looking forward to hearing what you think!
    Renegayde likes this.

All orders up to #253 have been shipped as of this morning . All orders placed from here on will be shipped this afternoon for run #2. Orders after 5:00pm EST are shipped the following morning.

I placed my order last night and it was the last one so my juice is on the way. Sounds tasty, can't wait! :-)

Sent from my E270BSA using Tapatalk
    Jonathan Tittle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thuvia View Post
    I placed my order last night and it was the last one so my juice is on the way. Sounds tasty, can't wait! :-)

Sent from my E270BSA using Tapatalk
    Thanks for ordering Thuvia, definitely appreciate it! So far, First Class is averaging 3-Day delivery over the past month, so all orders should be making their way in by Tuesday or Wednesday .
    Thuvia likes this.

Update: There's 7 Slots left for the 50% discount on Bakers Dozen using coupon code SAVED50.

Ultra Member

Shut The Front Door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vape mail today.....and OMG is this juice GOOD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Renegayde View Post
    Shut The Front Door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vape mail today.....and OMG is this juice GOOD!!!
    Hey! Glad to hear you like it Renegayde !

I'm having a vape with some espresso and vanilla bean milk right now and it's pairing up very nicely!

Ultra Member

LOL my only regret now is I did not order two bottles....it has a awesome flavor.....I put a review on your site......there is a really thin crisp brown sugar and oatmeal maybe home made cookie that this reminds me of but LOL I cannot think of the name of the cookie.....dunno why but scotchies is coming to mind

Quote Originally Posted by Renegayde View Post
    LOL my only regret now is I did not order two bottles....it has a awesome flavor.....I put a review on your site......there is a really thin crisp brown sugar and oatmeal maybe home made cookie that this reminds me of but LOL I cannot think of the name of the cookie.....dunno why but scotchies is coming to mind
    The brown sugar taste is definitely in there and depending on wattage/voltage, a butterscotch-like flavor does pull through a little as well . I don't get the oatmeal cookie, but that does sound pretty good! I love just plain oatmeal cookies! Scotchies...shew, it's been a LONG time since I've made those, but I know what I'll be making some of next just because you mentioned them. I may have to tinker with some butterscotch flavors too!

I should have larger bottles in soon. I know for a fact 120ml's will be available very soon and I plan on offering two versions, a 50/50 and a 70/30. A higher VG version may be in the works, but not too many have voiced their desire for higher VG just yet.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast