XanderJuice Officially Launches - Here We Go! - Page 5
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: XanderJuice Officially Launches - Here We Go!

Registered Supplier Jonathan Tittle's Avatar

My own version of Strawberry Milk will be available tomorrow morning, so if you're a fan of Strawberry Milk and Strawberries and Cream, this is definitely something you have to try . I've been enjoying it the past few days and have to say, it's pretty great.

Ultra Member

I hardly think it is fair you tease us by telling us how good the new flavors are as you vape them LOL
    Jomoke and Jonathan Tittle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegayde View Post
    I hardly think it is fair you tease us by telling us how good the new flavors are as you vape them LOL
    It's actually in the shop right now :-). Went ahead and pushed it through a little early .

I try to be fair . I barely keep much stock for myself since I'm changing so often (unfortunately, my tongue requires me to vape 4-5 flavors a day, it doesn't allow me to enjoy just one flavor all day).
    Renegayde likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm waiting on the Peanut Butter and Butterfinger cookies!!!

Ultra Member

I am getting ready to refill my tank with Bakers Dozen.....I just love this stuff!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jomoke View Post
    I'm waiting on the Peanut Butter and Butterfinger cookies!!!
    Soon enough, I promise :-). Peanut Butter is a finicky flavor. It's good, but I think it could be a lot better. Just waiting on the supplies to get here so I can test that theory! I can say for sure, anything with PB needs to steep. Both of the test batches are very potent freshly mixed and need 7 days at minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegayde View Post
    I am getting ready to refill my tank with Bakers Dozen.....I just love this stuff!!!!
    Awesome! That's actually what I'm vaping right now! My tongue just told me to switch things up else it's not letting me taste my vape .

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm letting my Bakers Dozen steep. As much as I really want it NOW, I know how good it will be after a few more days. I have to say I like the fact that it seems you're going to keep your juice selection on the small side - tells me that you'd rather make consistent and perfect blends rather than come out with a hundred that may just be ok.

I'm letting my Bakers Dozen steep. As much as I really want it NOW, I know how good it will be after a few more days. I have to say I like the fact that it seems you're going to keep your juice selection on the small side - tells me that you'd rather make consistent and perfect blends rather than come out with a hundred that may just be ok.
    Steeping does bring it out, I can attest to that. I've not quite had the will power to allow it to make it to a month :-).

As for flavors, I prefer small and that's been the goal since well before I launched. Once I hit the 8-10 flavor mark, releases will slow down and it'll be more of a swap out than manage dozens of flavors. Whatever has the least sales will eventually be pulled until a time I can ensure I can handle the orders and workload. That's not to say they won't come back, there's the possibility depending on requests, but I feel more comfortable making 10 e-liquids that are really good over sending something that is half-done and mediocre.

Everyone's tastes are different, but being a cook in a previous life, I'm hesitant to release anything until I know it's ready .
    Jomoke likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Bakers Dozen - still steeping - lol!
    Jonathan Tittle likes this.

Bakers Dozen - still steeping - lol!
    My 120ml private stash isn't fairing too well heh. It's almost gone, so it looks like I will have to break down and get another bottle going so I don't run out myself!

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast