Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree273Likes

Thread: ~ * EveryDayECig * Giveaway # 5

Blog Entries

Just too funny lol
    skydragon and whodat2112 like this.

Registered Supplier Up and Down's Avatar

Hello Everyone

Here is a Re-Post of our Giveaway ! Good Luck Everyone !

Hello Everyone !

I'm happy to announce that we are giving away a Kanger AeroTank in drawing/giveaway.

This is the 5th giveaway from our store which you can find us at:

www.EveryDayECig.com

Here are the details on how to enter.

1. Please post onto our thread and say hello. Any posts to the thread will be counted as an entry.

2. You can post a meme, a joke, a pic of your set up, or anything that isn't offensive. (let's keep it *tasteful* )

3. Deadline to enter is 5/12/14 11:45 PM EST

4. All names will be tallied together and a winner will be picked an announced on 5/14/14

5. One name per entry ( You can post here as many times as you'd like but your name will be entered only once into the pool )

Attachment 327360Attachment 327361

Kanger AeroTank with Air Flow Control

6. A Kanger AeroTank will be given away and also, as I've done in the past, random goodies, prizes will be given away !

Attachment 327362
    Kanger Airflow Control Valve - Protank II, Protank 3, Aerotank

7. Air Flow Control valves will also be given out randomly for those of you who have a ProTank 2 & ProTank 3 !

Good Luck everyone and thanks for coming to our thread !
    Please visit us here! http://EveryDayECig.com

Thanks for posting this information as it definitely affects us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Pardon The Interruption In The Contest . . .

Just an FYI and in case anyone hasn't seen this yet . . .

Sign the petition.

Veto the FDA Restrictions on E-Cigarettes

Ms. P, thanks for informing us of this. I believe that Uncle had the best of intentions. it''s all a team effort.

Thanks to the both of you ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.P View Post
    PLEASE STOP!!!

(1) We were asked to WAIT for CASAA to issue some guidance on what we should do and when.

(2) The petition contains false statements. The very first sentence is FALSE. The FDA has only PROPOSED regulations.

(3) The petition is poorly worded and contains spelling, grammar, and syntax errors. It doesn't help us if it reads as if it was written by a third-grader.

I understand how you feel; we're all _____ (nervous, scared, angry). But we can't go off half-cocked on our own with a petition here and a letter there. We need to put forth a unified effort and we need to do it intelligently.

Please don't sign the petition. WAIT for CASAA's guidance.

If you're not a member of CASAA, please join. If you are a member, please donate!

Thanks for posting this video link. I will view this video soon, but we're at the mercy of "wait & see" for what will happen .This "wait & see" has been going on for years due to the nature of the subject

Quote Originally Posted by AlteredReality View Post
    The FDA is serious 4-24-2014: The FDA is serious 4-24-2014 - YouTube

{{Mytappitytapatalk}}

Have a good Friday everyone!

ECF Guru* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Somewhere near the Cascade Mountains, United States
    Blog Entries

Tgif...........

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Pardon The Interruption In The Contest Again - However because I do think this is very important and the message NEEDS to be out there . . .

As was posted elsewhere on ECF in reply to these post - It is "Your" choice to sign or not sign:

Quote Originally Posted by etherealink View Post
    One very, well two, very major problems with this post.

First: "wait"... No. The FDA is not waiting, they are moving forward. And yes this is poorly worded and hastily put together but if something is not said it could he said too late and never reach those who have any actual influence in matters like this. True the regulations are only "proposed" but at one time, Obama-care was only proposed.

Second, "don't sign - just wait"... no, honestly I am already stocking up and planning an exit strategy. This is not even close to the time to wait simply because of spelling errors.

I would highly suggest that anyone who is able create a more sensibly worded petition and that we all sign both but it has always been rash and determined action that has shown the determination that has created this country and what once made it great.

Waiting for CASAA does not make your voice heard immediately.

I am a member of CASAA and value them greatly but, even if it is very grassroots and even if it fails, at least it is doing something. I will simply NOT be told what I can or cannot do to save my own life by a government I neither chose nor approve of.

/rant
    Quote Originally Posted by loxmythe View Post
    While I agree it's not very well written I don't see the big deal in signing it as long as you follow casaa and add your name to the "real" petition when it's available.
    You may also want to follow this site by Bill Godshall
    FDA Proposal For Deeming Regulation
    Funny thing - since I signed the petition - I just got a response from "By Mitch Zeller, the Director of the Food and Drug Administration's Center for Tobacco Products." AND - While it may have just been a generic letter sent to everyone who signed the petition, it shows that it was seen and also provided a link to be "heard" . . .

"The opportunity to comment on FDA's proposed rule is now open and comments are due on July 9, 2014. We encourage you to do so, and to provide any data and information you may have to support your comments."

AND - In the email letter I got it also provided the following:

So - The question now really becomes are "We" being heard even if the petition is poorly written ? ? ? Who knows, but the petition is being seen and getting some attention . . .
    Last edited by Uncle; 04-25-2014 at 06:03 PM.
    kathi17 likes this.

People should seriously stop expecting Normal from "Me" - We all know it's not going to happen.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Up and Down View Post

Ms. P, thanks for informing us of this. I believe that Uncle had the best of intentions. it''s all a team effort.

Thanks to the both of you ! ! !
    I believe so as well. I didn't state or imply no one has a choice; of course you do. I was merely asking people to wait. Uncle disagrees. Simple as.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I too am tired of "waiting" If we don't get our ...** moving NOW we are doomed.

But from what I understand, the first petition was more about misinformation that can hurt us.

Frankly, I think CASSA is toothless so I don't automatically do what they say.

That being said, I give Uncle and Ms. P credit for keeping up on what is happening.

Start getting your protest signs made people. We are going to have to take to the streets.