The YiHi SX350 35W Chip at Varitube
Page 1 of 156 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1064Likes

Thread: The YiHi SX350 35W Chip at Varitube

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Onedesign1's Avatar

Default The YiHi SX350 35W Chip at Varitube

The spectacular YiHi SX350 is here! This is the modders chip offering unprecedented specifications and performance. Whether you want to make your own mod or supply low volume custom builds we're here for you! There is no comparison to this chip.
    The YiHi SX350 35W Chip at Varitube-yihiecigar-sx350-1394783193-0.jpg

- Now we can regulate down to not only 4V but down to 1V!!!
    - What about min resistance? How's 0.2ohms sound?
    - Oh how about upgrading the chip yourself? The 1st upgrade is already available and it upgrades this chip from 30W to 35W! Yes...there is NO competition!
    Check out the specs below.
    Specifications
    -VW: 5W-30W
    -VV: 1.5V-9.5V
    -Handle 0.2 - 3.0 ohm Atomizer
    -Volt can be Increased or Decreased
    -By-pass mode Gravity Sensor
    Features
    --5W-30W Variable Wattage
    --1.5V-9.5V Variable Voltage
    --Handles 0.2 ohm- 3.0 ohm Atomizer
    --Output Volt can be Increased or Decreased which is different from dna30
    --By-pass (direct connection) mode, if you choose this mode ,
    can be used like mechanical mode
    --Gravity Sensor change the power automatically
    --0.66" OLED Screen
    Last edited by Onedesign1; 05-04-2014 at 01:52 PM.

The chips are actually due in early next week...Mon-Wed.....but the requests and demand has been so high we have created a page and posted it here as well.

Having this chip in a 22mm 18650 mod or in a 26650 mod is my dream. I'm really hoping that a tube manufacturer makes a mod with the chip already installed so lazy, inexperienced people like myself will be more inclined to buy it.
    Just my 2 cents, maybe something close the the Sigelei 20W or the Seven 22.
    Roccov, CMD-Ky and John Follis like this.

Registered Supplier

I have 4 coming in. Looking forward to playing with this!

I intend to put this in a box mod I'm getting custom milled.

I'll see what I can do with fitting it in a tube mod.

Full Member Verified Member

To Anonymous, It is NOT a Mod, it is a Power regulating, DC-DC Up converter board (Put simply). Up to you, to make it otherwise.
    I have already seen ONE place taking Preliminary orders for a MOD using that chip set thoouh. In Ebay, or a google search. NOT a search for Mods, I don't remember what for.

YH

Chips cleared customs and are in route to the local sort facility.....therefore they should be arriving Monday

ok...45 minutes later and a bunch of email requests its opened up for pre-order Authentic YiHi SX350 35W Chip!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Onedesign1 View Post
    ok...45 minutes later and a bunch of email requests its opened up for pre-order Authentic YiHi SX350 35W Chip!
    I have couple of questions about the Micro USB board that is included. Can the battery/batteries be charged onboard in the mod with it or will I need to remove the battery/batteries to charge them in a stand alone charger? Is the Micro USB board already wired to the SX350 board or will I have to connect it myself?
    Thanks for any info.

Hey Porter....thanks for the questions. The sample order we had required the user to attach the micro USB board...but they have agreed to solder it for us now starting with this batch....less chances for those of us with fat fingers to have to touch the actual board. Now we just have output, ground, and battery connections to make.

With the Micro USB the battery is charged on board if desired. In theory a mod could have a removable battery for charging in a standalone charger as well but to answer your specific question on board charging is accomplished via the micro USB.

The same micro USB is also used to flash the upgrades as they come out. Right now the board is 30W. They just released the 1st upgrade to make the board 35W. Takes about 2 minutes.

Let us know of any questions at all please.
    Last edited by Onedesign1; 05-05-2014 at 01:01 AM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Onedesign1 View Post
    Hey Porter....thanks for the questions. The sample order we had required the user to attach the micro SUB board...but they have agreed to solder it for us now starting with this batch....less chances for those of us with fat fingers to have to touch the actual board. Now we just have output, ground, and battery connections to make.

With the Micro USB the battery is charged on board if desired. In theory a mod could have a removable battery for charging in a standalone charger as well but to answer your specific question on board charging is accomplished via the micro USB.

The same micro USB is also used to flash the upgrades as they come out. Right now the board is 30W. They just released the 1st upgrade to make the board 35W. Takes about 2 minutes.

Let us know of any questions at all please.
    Onedesign1, thanks for the quick reply to my questions. Sure looks like this board/chip is going to be the hot ticket for mod builders. I was going to make a semi mechanical box mod with a Mosfet for a high current switch, but this looks like it is the best of both worlds. In bypass it is a mechanical mod and then it can also be a variable wattage mod also.
    I am going to order one of these and use it with two 18650 batteries in parallel.
    Will I need to add fuses for protection or not?

Page 1 of 156 123451151101 ... LastLast