Page 50 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree2564Likes

Thread: ~ ~ ~ CactusEsmokes its Getting Hot Outside Sale ~ ~ ~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by powerband View Post
    Been thinking about it. the 4th is a big deal to me.
    What would you like to see?
    Chime in everyone and I'll put it on sale.
    What do people want these days.... head scratcher.
    My next purchases will probably be the Stingray, (probably brass, but the more I look at the black and the rainbow, the more I like them, so I'm in a dilemma), and the Taifun GT. Of course if you get the flip, it will definitely be that before anything else! The Caravella will be on hold until after the Stingray or Flip and the Taifun.

I do see the Chiyou RDA on your site, I got it mixed up with the Caravella Genny when you mentioned it a day or so ago. It looks a lot like the Nimbus. It looks beautiful, but I have so many toppers I really want, that it may have to wait.

It's so hard to decide from all these beautiful things!
    powerband likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JoanJ View Post
    I have never had an account. Didn't like their privacy statement

My only problem is that I don't have enough battery life. I suck thru one of the evods in about how long it takes the other to charge and then the 1600 mah seems to take forever to charge and then if hubby is here and puts his 2200 mah on the charger, I end up having to go find the little cigalikes to use until I can get one of mine charged LOL My passthru is an 808 and because my computer sits on the floor, everytime I let go of it, it flies to the floor on the other side of the computer I am working on all of this... just seems that everytime I am ready to get something, something here breaks and there goes the vape budget again. Gonna buy more chargers first
    You really need either an MVP or a device that uses 18650 batteries Joan. The MVP works with a cellphone charger, and can also be used while charging. The mods with the 18650 batteries last a good amount of time and charge on an Intellicharger or the like, and it's easier and less expensive to buy a few of those and keep them charged.

I used to love my Spinners, but I was spending so much time in the same dilemma as you. Now, they are mostly what I use if I'm driving. I can hold them and drive at the same time, just like I used to do with cigarettes. The rest of the time, I use my MVP and mods.
    powerband likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tick22 View Post
    Back to the kayfun. Can I use a single coil on it or does it have to be dual or more on it??

This baby scares me. I guess it's the tank, the way to fill it and new base.

may give it a try later today.

Thanks Bruce for answer.... Tick, your 1.5 to 1.8 ohms coils are perfect...
    I'm way behind tonight, but just wanted to say that my KFL+ works really well with only one coil. My coil came out about 1.7, so I just used that as a single, and I love it. No matter what I put it on, it works, and blows everything else away!
    powerband and tick22 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kathi17 View Post
    I'm way behind tonight, but just wanted to say that my KFL+ works really well with only one coil. My coil came out about 1.7, so I just used that as a single, and I love it. No matter what I put it on, it works, and blows everything else away!
    oh yea. just got one and havent wantes to use anything else yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    kathi17 and powerband like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member CurlyxCracker's Avatar

That's just friggin sick!
    I want one
    I think they'd go well with a spinner and a beauty ring. Maybe a itaste v3 or MVP.
    powerband likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kathi17 View Post
    You really need either an MVP or a device that uses 18650 batteries Joan. The MVP works with a cellphone charger, and can also be used while charging. The mods with the 18650 batteries last a good amount of time and charge on an Intellicharger or the like, and it's easier and less expensive to buy a few of those and keep them charged.

I used to love my Spinners, but I was spending so much time in the same dilemma as you. Now, they are mostly what I use if I'm driving. I can hold them and drive at the same time, just like I used to do with cigarettes. The rest of the time, I use my MVP and mods.
    I second the mvp. It's pretty cheap in price, solid in construction. At my heaviest vaping I got two days without a charge. Great mod!

Ultra Member Supporting Member tick22's Avatar

You got a sweet setup there Tick, Nice!
    I like those little keychain drivers 3 in 1 did you notice the small nut driver on the open end of it?
    I like them better than the little blue ones
    I just noticed the nut driver, thanks for the heads up.
    I would have never really checked out the end. Yes it is nicer than the little blue ones.
    Not sure what package I got but it was loaded with goodies. Lots of wire, wicks o-rings and a couple of screws. I guess replacement screws for the air hole and fill hole it looks like.

Ultra Member Supporting Member tick22's Avatar

60 Piece O-Ring Kits for Atty's Clearos, Drip Tips etc.

now that could be interesting. I always seem to need an o-ring and have to either wait for something to break or borrow from something not being used much.

Quote Originally Posted by tick22 View Post
    60 Piece O-Ring Kits for Atty's Clearos, Drip Tips etc.

now that could be interesting. I always seem to need an o-ring and have to either wait for something to break or borrow from something not being used much.
    That's ONE reason I'm so interested in the magma, no O-rings
    tick22 likes this.

Registered Supplier Team ECF (folding@home) powerband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cajunxrt View Post
    Wow! 11.1%. And I though 8.25% in houston was high

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Yea, the city used the old "we will have to get rid of a few firefighters and cops if the tax doesn't go thru, response time will increase, blah blah blah" about 2 or 3 months after they fooled the minions into passing it they announced that they would have to get rid of a few firefighters and cops due to budget problems...
    Politics!
    kathi17 likes this.