Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for suppliers that accept PayPal? (and speedy shipping/actual stores!)

Red face Looking for suppliers that accept PayPal? (and speedy shipping/actual stores!)

I hope I'm posting this in the right part of the forums . I'm looking for suppliers that accept PayPal, or even ones that have actual stores in New Jersey that sell E-Cigarettes.

I'm wanting to get my e-ciggie (joye510) as quickly as possible (but of course, lost my credit card and only really can use PayPal as a means of payment for tonight). If worse comes to worst I'll purchase a visa/mastercard pre-paid gift card and use that, but PayPal is much more convienent. Also, if anyone could recommend supplier sites that are known for extremely fast shipping, that would be super amazing.

I live in central New Jersey and like I said above (^) am looking to find e-cigarettes in an actual store, not just a website. Really, I'm just trying to get it ASAP! I'm going to call around to "head" shops and smoke shops tomorrow with high hopes but if anyone knows of a place specifically off the top of their head, all input would be greatly appreciated! =)

Thanks in advance!

-Bunnii Bay

(if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it to where it belongs and will get the most replies =] )

Banned

good luck! paypal shut me down and they are shutting almost everyone down

Thank you I just read that PayPal isn't allowing suppliers to offer PP as a form of payment because of the "acceptable use" policy, or something along those lines. I completely do not understand it, but unfortunately it seems like that's the way it's gotta be for now.

I've been thru many, many great websites that I'd love to order off of but only 2-3 offered PayPal and they didn't have what I was lookin' for, bummer .

So I guess I'll be takin' a trip to some local vendors and if no luck, I'll be back on the interwebs with a pre-paid visa/mastercard. lol.

Still though, if anyone has any suggestions/links please post (or PM if that's possible, I'm still figuring things out hehe).

Again, thank you thank you very much!

(Boo PayPal! I'm surprised PayPal is denying money! eee, shocking!)

PV Master ECF Veteran

Don't know of any actual stores in your area but a great dealer with fast shipping that isn't far away and has joye510 products is LitecigUSA .

also I believe , if I recall correctly, that NHaler is located in NJ but I've never dealt with them personally.

Both can be found here on this forum.

Paypal sucks.... What about Google checkout??? Are they that restricted as well?

Banned

yes google has also...theyre worse, tehy will keep your money.

You can sell e-cigs on amazon so i feel like they should accept. I am going to use alertpay until i cna set up a CC program

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Nhaler is in New Jersey and they ship very quickly. Go to their site and contact them to ask if they can accept any other form of payment than credit card.

Alternatively, go to a convenience store like Wawa - they usually sell 'gift cards' there and that might include pre-paid credit cards, then place an order with Nhaler. I know they have 510's, and they have very good juice.

Let me know if you find a retail store in Central NJ - I live in the Somerville area.

Well. You can still use paypal you Know... They offer the ability to use a CC number. FOrget what they call it but its a temporary credit card number. Its with the firefox plugin IIRC. SO you can use that number as they dont have a say. Ive tried it once or twice to prove it for myself.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Draco they just stopped doing this. It used to be done with the paypal plugin. They just deactivated this option. I used to use it a lot. It's a bummer.

Unregistered Supplier

I accept paypal and I do it so that paypal doesn't know what it is.

Ms T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast