My new VapeBoxz ecig case! - Page 11
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 290
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: My new VapeBoxz ecig case!

  1. #101
    PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    kristin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CASAA Board of Directors - Wisconsin
    Posts
    7,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bella Luce View Post
    Wow super awesome...Looks great! Great job Kristin
    Thanks Bella! Your Birthstone case should be going out tomorrow, Saturday at the latest!

  2. #102
    Full Member goochkc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    45

    Default

    I have been convinced! I ordered a case with the Claddagh design on it this morning. If it looks half as good as the picture, my wife will love it.
    kristin likes this.

  3. #103
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kent, Washington
    Posts
    638
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    THANK YOU KRISTIN! I absolutely love my case! It is just exquisite!!

    I cannot wait to take this out to show it off! Right now though I am letting it set for a little longer just so I dont jinx it haha! Thank you so much once again! I love it love it!
    kristin likes this.

  4. #104
    PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    kristin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CASAA Board of Directors - Wisconsin
    Posts
    7,845

    Default

    That's awesome - I'm so happy you love it!!

  5. #105
    PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    kristin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CASAA Board of Directors - Wisconsin
    Posts
    7,845

    Default

    Just a heads up for those considering a VapeBoxz case: New feature for ordering your ecig case on VapeBoxz.com

  6. #106
    PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    kristin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CASAA Board of Directors - Wisconsin
    Posts
    7,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goochkc View Post
    I have been convinced! I ordered a case with the Claddagh design on it this morning. If it looks half as good as the picture, my wife will love it.
    I'm so glad you ordered that - I think it's such a cool design (I love claddaghs and my husband & I wear them.) I made this to be something that I, as a claddagh lover, would buy!

    It's a dimentional piece - the claddagh design has a raised finish over it. If you want, I can add a little Swarovski crystal to the top of the crown for you!

  7. #107
    Full Member goochkc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kristin View Post
    I'm so glad you ordered that - I think it's such a cool design (I love claddaghs and my husband & I wear them.) I made this to be something that I, as a claddagh lover, would buy!

    It's a dimentional piece - the claddagh design has a raised finish over it. If you want, I can add a little Swarovski crystal to the top of the crown for you!
    Crystals would be cool! Thanks!

  8. #108
    Super Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    407

    Default A new marketing idea

    Looking at my beautiful new case gave me an idea. I do a lot of knitting and crocheting and I keep a box in my knitting bag which contains crochet hooks, cable needle, stitch markers, small scissors and other notions that I need for a project. Right now, I'm using an old cardboard box that a bracelet came in but a box from VapeBoxz would look so much classier and wouldn't require a rubber band to keep it closed.

    I'm going to give some thought to which one I want and I assume I could order it with no cut-outs in the foam?
    kristin likes this.

  9. #109
    PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    kristin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CASAA Board of Directors - Wisconsin
    Posts
    7,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post
    Looking at my beautiful new case gave me an idea. I do a lot of knitting and crocheting and I keep a box in my knitting bag which contains crochet hooks, cable needle, stitch markers, small scissors and other notions that I need for a project. Right now, I'm using an old cardboard box that a bracelet came in but a box from VapeBoxz would look so much classier and wouldn't require a rubber band to keep it closed.

    I'm going to give some thought to which one I want and I assume I could order it with no cut-outs in the foam?
    Absolutely! You can get the 1/8" or 1/4" foam!

  10. #110
    PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    kristin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CASAA Board of Directors - Wisconsin
    Posts
    7,845

    Default

    4 orders were shipped out today!

    Bella Luce - Here is your new 5" Tree of Life Birthstone case (Diamond/April) on brushed silver!



    Bart B - here is your new 7" Letters & Symbols case (large black background, red letter, framed) on brushed silver. Very sophisticated! (And hard to photograph, lol)



    Richard M - your new 5" Celtic Knot (Ancient Worlds) case on brushed silver! (One of my favs!)



    And David C - you have two beautiful new 7" cases! The Celtic Knot on brushed silver and the Book of Kells on brushed gold! Lovely choices!!



    Please visit this thread when you get them and tell me what you think of your new cases!!
    Last edited by kristin; 04-18-2010 at 01:06 AM.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Bookmarks