The Saber Touch Contest Starts Today!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Saber Touch Contest Starts Today!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Sir_Lawrence's Avatar

Default The Saber Touch Contest Starts Today!

Hi All,

Well we have gotten great response to The Saber Touch @ VaporMoon.com and our 10% Off Sale this week. Thank you for all of your orders. In our other post about having a contest, we got some great ideas from you all. So, here's what we are going to do.

Today
    we are going to starting this new post for a contest for 4... yes 4 people to win a Saber Touch for themselves to do infomercials on YouTube and written in all the e-cig forums for us in trade for receiving their new mod. Each winner will get one of the models we carry. It is the responsibility for the winner to have their infomercial about The Saber Touch made with a weeks time of receiving their Saber Touch. 3 people will do their infomercials on YouTube and 1 will do a written ad of some type to post in all the e-cig forums they belong to.

When they receive their Saber Touch, they will produce a 9-10 minute video to show on YouTube or the one written infomercial showing the features and benefits of owning a Saber Touch in the voltage option and color they receive. When they have finished their video, they can publish it, but it still needs the approval of VaporMoon.com, mainly because we want the statements made to be accurate. We will supply any info the person needs to do their video. And we want to be able to use it on our YouTube site... YouTube - TheSirLawrence's Channel

VaporMoon.com reserves the right to have either the post or YouTube video removed if it does not represent the Saber Touch accurately. If this happens, the winner will need to redo their ad for our approval.

We will be looking for creative, yet responsible representations of our product. So, get into your creative thoughts and ideas. Any idea you post in the contest post will remain your ideas... no one will be able to use your creative thoughts. Start to think of why you would want a Saber Touch and why it would benefit you to have one.

When you submit your entry, tell us what type of ad you are trying for... either the YouTube (3 winners), or a written ad (1 winner). Also, what model of the Saber Touch you prefer. Please submit your ideas, examples, what ever you feel necessary to win. The contest may last 1-2 weeks. Upon that time we will be asking for votes from ECF members, but the final decision will be up to Vapor Moon.

So, check out our site, use the info there for your ideo submission, and feel free to ask us anything here or on our Official Thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...al-thread.html

Thank you all so much, and Good Luck!
    Sir Lawrence
    Last edited by Sir_Lawrence; 05-02-2010 at 12:18 AM.

I'm surprised! No creative thinkers yet!

Just kidding!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

'm in what do I have to do next ...I have read the second paragraph many times and it just isn't sinking in my brain what exactly you want us to do now??

5volt Girl

Gosh I see your response below and no wonder no one is saying anything (oh my the brain that are thinking)

As an artist..i find it a bit tough to find the universal life flow unless I am in it hehe
    But will Give it some thought..the first thing that jumped into me head...
    Was a black and white wipe entry..words bold "In the beginning"
    now 2 idea spring forth.

..story board one would be mother earth and a seed being planted and a little water (tear drop ou how to explain the background this is gonna be madness i tell ya LOL)

..storyboard option two from the black and white entry and the bold words to an explosion now I can hear the music in the background that of rebirth and a new generation..slowly you'd the sabre rising out of the darkness.

...storyboard three..me and my homemade mods hahaha line um all up show my supplies cause I never have money for a good money I buy cheapparts and then try to solder them together..I can show the vent hols in my plastic indulgence size mod lol annd we can also look at my flashlight 5V regulator one without vent hold and a host of other stuff i gotta work on

OK I gotta go now..My brain hurts and anyone who read above...yeah i know yours hurts worse now too SORRY HA don't worry ...as long as your eyes are front and center..you should be fine

I gots to do some thinking
    Last edited by natura; 05-02-2010 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by natura View Post
    'm in what do I have to do next ...I have read the second paragraph many times and it just isn't sinking in my brain what exactly you want us to do now??
    Oh, sorry...

Post your ideas, examples, and so forth in this thread. Basically, your ideas that would best sell The Saber Touch in video, and/or a written post. And we will all vote on the best ideas for the infomercial.

Then the winner will produce their infomercial and post it on either YouTube or if it is written, on the different e-cig forums they belong to.
    Last edited by Sir_Lawrence; 05-02-2010 at 12:20 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Vote for me people hehehe cause I can go on and on like the energizer bunny ..and how the button of the sabre wears out the energizer bunny..and then along comes roflmao

I'm just starting to percolate Sir Lawrence..hope your not too scared

Quote Originally Posted by natura View Post
    Vote for me people hehehe cause I can go on and on like the energizer bunny ..and how the button of the sabre wears out the energizer bunny..and then along comes roflmao

I'm just starting to percolate Sir Lawrence..hope your not too scared
    I am scared now...
    Last edited by Sir_Lawrence; 05-02-2010 at 01:12 AM.

That is a cool idea for video natura... I'd like to hear more. Can you actually do that on video yourself?

PV Master ECF Veteran

So, no offense meant here but, basically what you're looking for is just a paid commercial not an honest review, right?

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

Bump on that Thy.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thyestean View Post
    So, no offense meant here but, basically what you're looking for is just a paid commercial not an honest review, right?
    We have been told by a lot of our customers that they will be coming out with reviews both on YouTube and written reviews on e-cig sites. So, I started a thread asking for suggestions for a contest, and some people suggested having people write infomercials for The Saber Touch, and that sounded like a good idea. So, we figured that we would give that a try. Trust me, I want all the honest reviews I can get!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast