ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Mine should be here today!
    Stalking mailwoman...
    Hurry up Cari!!!!!

My friends call me A.G. Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Not today...held up at the sort facility...I had better luck with USPS BEFORE Christmas...everything seems to be taking the slow boat this week!

NCC
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I bought three, as I brought up back in post #6. Today, I'm down to one which I can use.
    I broke my clear tapered today at work. Big mistake taking it to my job, a mistake I won't repeat.
    I'll probably buy a couple more a little down the road (that's an endorsement).
    4.8 years smoke free!

My friends call me A.G. Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by NCC View Post
    I bought three, as I brought up back in post #6. Today, I'm down to one which I can use.
    I broke my clear tapered today at work. Big mistake taking it to my job, a mistake I won't repeat.
    I'll probably buy a couple more a little down the road (that's an endorsement).
    Did you like the tapered or non-tapered better? And of course, why?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by smokie View Post
    Just give John a call, or email, he will take care of the issue, since each one is made by hand their can be a few with imperfections.
    Gee.. I wish someone would take care of my issue.

Ordered one of these drip tips on the 26th of Dec. Rec'd a message from vendor that it has shipped, on Dec. 27th, along with tracking number.

It's now Dec. 31.... and USPS says "We've received notice to expect a package...blah blah blah...." They STILL have not received any package for my tracking #.

I've emailed the vendor twice, asking if my order has shipped. They finally responded that no, in fact, it has not shipped, and it's 4 days AFTER they sent me a second e-mail saying it HAS shipped.

I understand supply problems, getting backed up with too many orders, etc. etc.

I don't understand telling customers something has shipped, when it hasn't, and not responding to a simple e-mail, explaining what's going on with an order!
    VaporShark DNA30
    Kayfun Lite +, Expromizer
    Squape Revisited

NCC
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGod View Post
    Did you like the tapered or non-tapered better? And of course, why?
    I really don't have a preference, other than maybe a lean toward the tapered for purely aesthetic reasons. I only bought one untapered, and have been unable to use it. It would seem to me that the difference is cosmetic though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shel View Post
    Gee.. I wish someone would take care of my issue.
    Ordered one of these drip tips on the 26th of Dec. Rec'd a message from vendor that it has shipped, on Dec. 27th, along with tracking number.
    It's now Dec. 31.... and USPS says "We've received notice to expect a package...blah blah blah...." They STILL have not received any package for my tracking #.
    In the end, you may find your complaint isn't with the vendor, but instead with USPS tracking ... which in my experience is practically worthless. The last item I tracked took three days in transit and had two tracking entries: Gone through sorting at origination city, and processed locally.
    4.8 years smoke free!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Sorry you have this problem, your a first, I will forward a copy of this post to John, I am sure it is just a glitch, or a auto generated email.
    All reviews are my sole opinions, Vape On, and Vape in Public, Smokie, FUHGEDDABOUDIT!
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/groups/ModEnvy/[/URL]
    http://www.youtube.com/user/step07726?feature=mhum

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by NCC View Post
    In the end, you may find your complaint isn't with the vendor, but instead with USPS tracking ... which in my experience is practically worthless.
    Re-read my post, you'll see I said that the vendor has already admitted that the item which they told me they shipped, Dec. 27, two days after I ordered it (I ordered it dec. 25, not the 26th as I mistakenly said above) still hasn't been sent out.

U.S.P.S. still hasn't recieved it today, Dec. 31.

Oh well.... I'll get over it. Just wish they wouldn't say they sent it if they didn't even have it in stock.
    VaporShark DNA30
    Squape Revisited

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by smokie View Post
    Sorry you have this problem, your a first, I will forward a copy of this post to John, I am sure it is just a glitch, or a auto generated email.
    Thanks Smokie...by the way, I really enjoy all of your reviews! Esp. like when you show the scenery... living in Los Angeles, I love seeing sights of back east!

fawgetaboutit.... (can't do it as well as you, with my So. Cal accent... sorry)
    VaporShark DNA30
    Squape Revisited

East Palo Alto, California, United States

Great vid! Whats the difference between the tampered and non tampered ones?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast