KGO 1100mah cartomizer starter kit from darkcityvapor.com
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Freddytk421

Thread: KGO 1100mah cartomizer starter kit from darkcityvapor.com

Default KGO 1100mah cartomizer starter kit from darkcityvapor.com

I bought two kits from darkcityvapor.com. There is a ecf coupon coder somewhere on here. I really love these batteries and the 2.0 caromizers are great. I tried the standard resistance too and they were good enough for me so I will use those because I heard they last longer but who knows. Im satisfied to say the least.

Moofaso likes this.

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

great review Freddy. The discount code is ECFDCV. I love my kGo!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Man, I love your enthusiasm on the device, almost made me want to buy another one! Great review, just an FYI on the cone, it's to keep the juice from leaking onto the battery/switch, due to the air vents on the bottom of the exposed 510 connection. You should try a variable voltage device...you'll be even more amazed! Keep the reviews coming!
    I love my daughter...thus I vape. Tools of the trade: ERA BF, STR8TEk Custom, AGA-T, Surge Tank, Vapemate, VMOD XL, Provari, , SSGGTS, Liquinator, Big Daddy and Lil Mama tank, SmokBox Varicool, Ego, Vgo, Exo, Epipemods Viking, Vaprlife Spade, Sparkplug SP2, Foxy's 5v Boxmod, Missy's Wetbox, Madvapes Boxmod and last but not least...my good ole DSE-901 haha!

Thanks you all. I don't know how many more e-cig videos i'm going to make. every time i make one people get mad, unsub me on youtube and blame me for killing their children. LOL

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Bawn's Avatar

good review brother.