The Vmod XL 18650 Bottom Feeding Mod from Vapage.com - Page 290
Page 290 of 302 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3018
Like Tree2092Likes

Thread: The Vmod XL 18650 Bottom Feeding Mod from Vapage.com

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I was looking to try some different atty's for the XL. avidvaper does not have stainless steel in stock for either the long barrel 357 or the aero. Will the matte black fit the XL?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Yep.

Aero fits perfectly. Using it now. Cisco barrels are a little shorter than the Hybrid so do not rise above the cone.

The Long Barrel 357 will leave some barrel above the cone. Not enough to to stop me buying one when I have Atty room and they are available.
    Central Florida Vapers
    Van Maxi,HellFire Mega/Mini/Mini Mega,Touchwood,Nahual,Silver Dog,Satburn22,Brass/Steel/Legion/Pit Neme's,Sunbox E7,PAPS X, Rose.Nipple Tree Picasso.Nahualon.Sturm Mod and Pandora.Too much stuff lol

ECF Veteran

Thanks Andy but my question is do I need to buy them in stainless or not? When you say your using them right now are you using them in matte black? Does the matte black finish make it thicker so it wouldn't fit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Thatcher View Post
    Yep.

Aero fits perfectly. Using it now. Cisco barrels are a little shorter than the Hybrid so do not rise above the cone.

The Long Barrel 357 will leave some barrel above the cone. Not enough to to stop me buying one when I have Atty room and they are available.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Apologies colour makes no difference.

The barrel diameter remains constant with Cisco's and most attys. I06's maybe different.
    Central Florida Vapers
    Van Maxi,HellFire Mega/Mini/Mini Mega,Touchwood,Nahual,Silver Dog,Satburn22,Brass/Steel/Legion/Pit Neme's,Sunbox E7,PAPS X, Rose.Nipple Tree Picasso.Nahualon.Sturm Mod and Pandora.Too much stuff lol

ECF Veteran

Thanks just wasn't sure if the finish on the black made them thicker like a sticker on a black boge carto.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mikeymack View Post
    Thanks Andy but my question is do I need to buy them in stainless or not? When you say your using them right now are you using them in matte black? Does the matte black finish make it thicker so it wouldn't fit?
    The color of the barrel makes no difference. The plating on the barrel is very minimal....
    2 Reo Grand's w/ BF Odin's... Everything else is officially retired...

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I have a couple of silver, black and some red LR 510's and the XL does it's job.

Not like cartos and tanks if that was your concern.
    Central Florida Vapers

ECF Veteran

Woops.... Sorry replied to the wrong post.

Quote Originally Posted by lithod02 View Post
    Do these work with the drip tip that comes with the vmod?
    Atomizers, Cartomizers, Clearomizers :: 510 CARTOMIZERS :: Boge 510 Cartomizers :: 5-Pack Boge 510 Black LR Cartomizers :: Age verification - Freedom Smoke USA
    I am liking the carto that came with the vmod just not the price, or can anyone recommend another carto that works well?
    And yes I have searched this long thread
    Last edited by Dana A; 04-18-2012 at 05:16 AM.

ECF Veteran

congrads tronny! I just got mine last Friday. I got a nic buzz within 20 min of opening it because it gave so much more vapor than my pen style LOL How do you like the silo carto that came with it?

Quote Originally Posted by tronny View Post
    Just wanted to share that i just got my first Vmod XL today....actually my first mod ever....just had the battery in for about half an hour and im already lovin it!!! thanks to everyone who raved about it on this thread and convinced me can't wait for the new case/cone combos to come out for the xl.

ECF Veteran

OK guys... I have only tried a Joye 510 and the atty that came with my xl and they both taste like metal to me. This is why I am afraid to spend ant more to try out any more different ones. Does anyone else have this same issue or am I just a weirdo?