Innokin CoolFire I and II Review (LordDavon)
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By LordDavon
  • 1 Post By SheerLuckHolmes
  • 1 Post By 03FXDWG

Thread: Innokin CoolFire I and II Review (LordDavon)

*Official*Leg*Humper* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Innokin CoolFire I and II Review (LordDavon)

Nikkita6 likes this.
    Feel free to FB me: http://www.facebook.com/lorddavon, Skype ID: LordDavon, Vaping Reviews: http://www.youtube.com/user/davsolomon/videos

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

We will have to agree to disagree. I like the CoolFire II BECAUSE it looks like a grenade. I saw it at ECC in California and fell in love with it.

Who is going to mistake that for a real grenade? Who is going to be bothered about it looking like a grenade? Anti's are going to be bothered with any device that produces a cloud that looks like smoke. Do you recommend a device that produces great flavor but no vapor at all because someone will think we are smoking? I do not worry about what other people think. If some one comes up to me to ask me what I am using or what I am doing, it is a great opportunity for a conversation, some education and information sharing.

I say vape proud and vape strong. The more attention we bring to vapping and the more we respect our hobby and the more we interact with others in a reasonable, sharing manner the more we will win over to our side. The more we hide ur head and are apologetic about our hobby the more we hurt our cause.

Common sense says do not use it in a church, school or federal building for obvious reasons. But in a vape a friendly bar or other such place.... vape on!
    Tyrawr likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the review ... I fell in love with the Cool Fire I upon first site, and it just so happens to be set in wattage at my sweet spot. I just wish that I didn't have to come with the Iclear because I don't do Iclear's (Rebuildables only for me). And I agree that the Cool Fire II is a bit ridiculous, and too much of a novelty item. And you are right, the vape community does not the "side eye" that this device may attract.

Moved On Verified Member

Great review. Planning to pick up the Coolfire1 after the holidays are over.

Since all my favorite tanks (iclear16 for on the go and iclear30-s at home) are made by innokin, this device is a no brainer for me; plus, I really want to try the new iclear30-b since many fans of the 1clear30-s rave that its a much better tasting and performing tank.

As for the coolfire2, not digging the design at all either, and I do agree because we all know that there are always a good handful of idiots that just cant resist attracting attention in any way possible. You know the types, the donkeys who think its cool to blow sub ohm vapor in a grocery store, at malls, in airplanes, etc... Its only a matter of time until some jerk decides it would be a good idea to try freak people out in public with this, then feel empowered to show off that its only a vaporizer.

Common sense dictates that a normal person wouldn't bring this to a federal building or a church, but for a small handful of people, common sense is not a part of their daily routine

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think it looks more like the blue bulb they give to new parents to suck the mucus out of a baby's nose than it does a grenade. I like the shape. My old, arthritic hands are having trouble holding my skinny ego's and VV3 but I don't want to carry something that looks like a large flashlight or battery operated boyfriend. The bulb shape is easier to hold than a cylindrical device. The setting wheel cannot possibly be harder to see than it is on my ego-c Twists. I am actually hoping the Coolfire 3 will use the design of the 2 but the tech of the VV3--LCD, VV & VW, Ohm reader & puff counter. Gimme, Gimme, now, now, must have!
    JoannePaul likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love my coolfire2!! and the iclear30b is the best BCC i've used to date.
    Innokin CoolFire I and II Review (LordDavon)-coolfire.jpg