A different 510 Review
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: A different 510 Review

Senior Member* ECF Veteran rickghouse's Avatar

Default A different 510 Review

Here's my review of the Joye 510!

YouTube - My 510 Review.MP4

Super Member ECF Veteran

All I can say is if my 510s were putting out that amount of vapor I would be disappointed.

However my 510s put out a whole heck of a lot of more vapor than that. User error, bad gear, I don't know. You will have to figure that out. Either way your experience runs counter to the majority here.

I wont argue this with you. Something is wrong. I can take any of 4 currently running 510 set ups I have and blow that out of the water.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Yeah, something's definitely wrong there. Are you using a cartridge, or just dripping? If the liquid's "pooling", you're flooding it - blow the crap out of it, add just a drop to the bridge, let it wick a bit, then give it a go.

I've seen my attys exhibit this kinda performance too, and it's always been a result of being flooded - apparently the mesh is/was far more absorbent than I'd expected, or I was heavy-handed with the liquid.
    Last edited by MHR7331; 12-30-2009 at 09:22 AM.

See this is what I don't get. Why would you want to go through all this trouble with droppers and solutions? DIY is a little outdated, again I would say give another manufacturer with a two-piece design a try. LeCig is great as far as the D2 battery which is interchangeable with the GS cartridges.

Cody.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

With those fairly long multiple pulls on the 510, is the atty getting hot to the touch?

Andy

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm not a big 510 fan, but if mine gave me as little vapor as yours, I'd be really upset.

I'm going to have to call this equipment failure. I've flooded the he** out of my atty and gotten much more vapor on both genuine Joye and Boge attys and batteries.

My 401 produces more vapor than this. And, I can taste the juice flavors.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sounds like you got some bad attys or your charger could be bad. I started with a titan 510 and of the 10 attys I have, the worst one does 10 times the amount of vapor than what yours is doing. I also got 4-5 hours of heavy vaping from my mega batteries in my titan. I'm using a Silver Bullet with 510s now, it produces wicked vapor. Only other thing is operator error!!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

That is definately not how a 510 is supposed to work,i mean that would not work for anyone .I would just email this post to who ever you bought this from and im sure they would send a working one right out good luck

RsL
    Super Member ECF Veteran

As others have said, there is something wrong there. You must have a bad atty or it is flooded out. I've been using the 510 for months and it sure wouldn't be my favorite atty if the performance was similar to yours!

Full Member ECF Veteran

I'm not a 510 fan, but that was ridiculous, it was obiviously flooded, or the battery wasn't fully charged. There's definately something wrong here.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast